That night

Daylight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From the veranda where he is standing,  jiyong had a great night view of the ocean. He gazed upon the night sky like he's staring a painting. 

"Beautiful" he said under his breath and took a sip of his wine. 

The stars  seemed like diamonds, glistening and sparkling, making the night sky beautiful.  The moon illuminated its light in the vast korean sea. For jiyong, it was a perfect scene. A small curve line appeared in his luscious lips as he remember the reason why he's at this paradise. 

"Hunchae.. " he mumbles. 

Yes, his hunchae. His one and only chaerin. The girl who captured his heart from the very beginning . He closed his eyes and he can vividly picture the features of his woman.  Her long silver hair,  her fierce cat eyes, her beauty mark on her lower lip, Even the mole on her . Jiyong bit his lip seductively and shook his head. Just the thought of her makes his inner dragon more excited. 


Jiyong never knew what loved meant, not until chaerin came in his life.  The once lady's man became a one woman man, all thanks to chaerin. She came in like a wave crashing the walls he built for so long. Being the sole heir of the kwon empire,  he was raised to be a strong independent man.  Every move should be perfect, everything should be flawless.  Growing up he has to endure all the stress in life that he ended up being rebelious.  He changes his girls like he changes his clothes. That's how cold he was.  But then, chaerin happened. 


Jiyong smiled as he recalled how he first met chaerin.  As he was lost in his reverie,  a pair of arms had s through his waist and hugged him from the back. Wearing only his pajama,  jiyong can feel the smoothness of her milky white skin. 

"What are you thinking oppa? " chaerin said in her y room voice.  

She placed her head on his broad muscular back as she wrapped her arms firmly on the man she loves. 

Jiyong felt giddy upon feeling the warmth of her embrace . He turned around to face the woman she loves and responded to the hug.  He felt like a teenager again with this kind of feeling.  He broke the hug for awhile and faced chaerin.  He kissed her forehead dearly and gazed on her almond shaped eyes. 


"Did i wake you up love? " he asked as he tucked her hair back.

"No,i got thirsty so i got up to get some water." She held his hand and it fit like a puzzle peice. "Hey, you didn't answer me.  What are you thinking?  And please don't tell me it's nothing cause i saw you smiling like an idiot" she adds. 

Jiyong finds it cute when chaerin pouts like a baby.  He s his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, making the gaps between their bodies disappear. 


"Well, i just had this flashback in my head about how we met. " answered in which chaerin cutely laughed. 


"Oh my god that wasn't an ideal meet up.  I remember you puked on my outfit that time because you were so dead drunk. " she jokingly punched jiyong's shoulders and both of them laughed. 


"Yeah.  I remember daesung grabbed me out in the club because of that. " jiyong puts his palm on his face, pretending to be embarrassed. 

"Yeah, and because of that youngbae gave out your calling card for me to reach you out since you have to pay for my ruined dress"  chaerin rolls her eyes. 

"And the rest is history " jiyong taps her small nose with his finger. 

Slowly, chaerin puts her hand on his shoulder . With jiyong's hand on her waist, both if them seemed like dancing to a tune to which only the two of them could hear. 

"Funny how fate works. It wasn't an ideal way to start a love story, but then again i wouldn't have it the other way around. " chaerin gazed on his deep dark eyes.  "I wouldn't change a single thing about how we started " she adds. 


Jiyong's left hand her waist to caress her pinkish white cheek. "Me too hunchae. Me too"

And soon their bodies slowly swayed to a soundless tune.  Chaerin placed her head on jiyong's shoulder as they began to dance slowly. How they have enjoyed the moment.  It's like their lost in their own world as they rest on each others embrace.  At that very moment, only the two of them matters. 


"How i wish we could stay like this" jiyong said, still closing his eyes as he savors the moment. 

" yeah.  Hope we could stay like this" she responded. 


How jiyong wanted to stop the time from running.  Right from the start, he knew chaerin is the one for him.  
She brought his life back on track and made him a better person.  When he's stressed or anxious of being the CEO,  chaerin is there to calm him down. And tonight is one of those times when she eases his weary mind and heart . Tonight, nothing else matters, only him and chaerin. 


"I love you so much, oppa" chaerin said while listening to his heartbeat. 


Jiyong pulled away from the sweet embrace and took the chance to gaze on chaerin. Wearing only a royal blue satin nightgown , jiyong couldn't help but fall head over heels to the woman in front of him.  Chaerin is the woman every man would want to have as a partner. beautiful, smart,  sweet, kind hearted, indeed chaerin is a wife material, and jiyong couldn't be more thankful that he owns her. 

He cupped her beautiful small face and planted a soft sweet kiss on her forehead "I love you more chaerin.  I love you more than you'll ever know. " he said on his husky romantic voice. 

And just like that,  their lips began to collide.  Chaerin's lips are like those of a sweet strawberry,luscious soft an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter