seulstal

Let's Say...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi! I'm sorry I am 20 minutes late." Plastering her smile as she sat down on the seat opposite her. She was shaking as hell at this 10 of the evening of not so freezing day in a not so overt bakery in Seoul. 

As her gaze drop on her, one thing crossed her mind. She's still the ever gorgeous and intimidating Krystal Jung. Body covered in everything black, which is a very Krystal behavior. 

"So used to it Kang Seulgi. I already ordered, I wasn't able to have dinner. I hope you don't mind. I got you bread already." It's the first time after 5 years that they got to have this time alone. That they've been in the same place with no people recognizing them. Pre-debut memories flooded Seulgi's mind, those times, those beautiful and happiest times of her life they spent together.

"Yeah, no problem, thank you. How much was it?" Reaching for the wallet in her left pocket. 

"No need, it's on me." Brought the bear-like to those memories where both of them mostly went out and eat and will always fight over on who to pay the bill because both of their responsible skins wants to. That came up to the pact of settling their own starting that day. 

"Thank you." The atmosphere was taken over by a deafening silence. The older stared at the younger who is happily bitting her favorite food overlayed by cheese and some ground beef. Still the same Soojung who is so overly obsessed with bread. Which earned a chuckle from the late comer that reached the bread lover's ears. 

"Now you are laughing at me." Holding the small piece of bread with a fork taking ant bites staring at her with a hint of sulk in her tone. 

The older just chuckled even more. "Still in your 'Bread everyday' act?" Seulgi can remember it clearly how Soojung can't go on a day without bread. That's why she always have to make sure to visit the younger's favorite bakery before going to practice. Her special request is the one that emits the aromatic taste of freshly baked that even when wrapped and she's miles away it can reach and please her senses. 

"You know me, the world may change but not me with my bread." 'Yes, even us already do'. The older just shrugged that pensive thought off her mind and took a bite in the bread she bought layed in front of her. As expected, the scent reigned her nostrils and tongue. 

"Still in love with your pringles?"

"Still, but I only have it once a month unlike in the past." 

"Before, I am so worried that I will be receiving a news about you one day getting admitted because of your fondness to pringles." Soojung spoke between her giggles which didn't failed to make Seulgi as well. 

Her thought is killing her as she remember how this was so them back in the trainee days. They would non-stop tease each other. It won't be a day for the two without exchanging attacks. Seulgi evoked it, there's something about her cold expression turning into a whinning kid having her brows knit, a pout and her eyes shooting daggers on her which completes her day. But came the time that Soojung learned to tease back and that was what the bear always look after for her everyday. 

"You are worried but you are my number one supplier of it." Like Seulgi who is the chief supporter of Soojung's love for bread, she became Seulgi's with pringles. She would always give everyday a tube of the original flavor which is the older's favorite. 

"I really like looking at you carrying that red can like a baby, you look so much more like a bear." The younger would always secretly take a photo, even of Seulgi munching a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter