final

Baby,I Will Be Right Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE IGNORE ANY MISTAKES.I TRIED MAKING EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE AS MUCH AS I COULD,BUT I'M SUPER TIRED,SLEEPY AND HUNGRY AND I'VE JUST GOT HOME AFTER 5 HOURS OF LAB WORK.BYE.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In this world,The hair color of two soulmates is the same.If your soulmate dyes their hair,your hair will automatically turn into that colour.It's funny sometimes you could go to bed with normal hair colour and wake up with maybe pink hair.Or maybe someone is doing a presentation when their hair suddenly turns blonde or bright red.

This sounds a really innocent and romantic connection,but This can also turn into a real headache when someone’s soulmate dyes their hair to weird colours,like Zhang Yixing does.

This is obviously Oh Sehun’s opinion and Yixing knows better than to give two s about Sehun's opinions.

Zhang Yixing is your average college student.All this soulmate fuss does not irk him at all,unlike his roommate Oh Sehun whose whole life revolves around the soulmate system.

Yixing hums a tune while stirring his new hair paint on the kitchen counter.

“Another colour?What is it this time?”Sehun asks

“Neon Pink with lime streaks.I have a new course starting this semester.I need a good hair colour to make a good impression,"Yixing grins

“Yeah,more like to cast a traumatic impression.Didn’t you just colour your hair yellow yesterday?”Sehun asks while stuffing his mouth with some cereals

“Yeah,it got black again.my soulmate must have changed it back”

“At least we know your soulmate is someone with brains unlike you,”Sehun shrugs

"Nah,they are just boring,"Yixing scoffs,"yellow is obviously a good colour."

"Yeah right,piss yellow is a nice colour to wear on your head,"Sehun runs his hands through his soft ocean blue hair 

Yixing just rolls his eyes.He doesn't have time for Sehun's bull.He has fashion statements to make and classes to attend.

 

♥️

 

Kim Junmyeon is your average college professor.Majoring in Korean studies and joining his faculty right after graduating

With his amazing career and striking looks he is always the center of attention in SM college.His rich lifestyle and amazing manners are a bonus.

The ever so diligent,calm and traditional Kim Junmyeon has only one problem in his life – His hair,no scratch that,his insolent brat of a soulmate.

It all started a year ago.

The morning of 7th October to be precise.

Junmyeon had just woken up for his interview at SM college.with his stunning results he was sure to get the job anyway,the interview was just a formality at that point.

With a good easy peasy mood he had gone to bathroom to start his morning skincare routine.

When he looked at the mirror,his hair was a bright lime green.

Junmyeon’s whole neighbourhood probably heard his terrified scream that day.

 

 

Junmyeon sighs as he thinks back to the days before the cursed 7th October of last year.He never had a problem with his hair before that.But after that fateful day,no matter how many times he changes back his hair to normal,his unknown soulmate dyes it back.And dye it back to ridiculous colours like,Orange purple,Silver Brown,electric violet,Neon Orange,majenta pink etc.The colour Junmyeon slightly liked was the soft pink that one time on February,He even praised his unknown soulmate's taste mentally,but he took his words back when he woke up the next day with piss yellow hair with bright Red streaks all over his head.

Junmyeon’s best friend Kim Jongin who is also a professor at SM College,never fails to rub it in his face that Jongin's soulmate has great taste in hair colour.WHich is a very true statement Junmyeon thinks as he remembers Jongin's pretty ocean blue hair. 

Junmyeon's other friend Chanyeol thinks this is a curse on him for being too perfect.well,Junmyeon did not ask for being a perfection on the face of earth.

Junmyeon sighs again and curses under his breath as he sets his fedora on his head and carefully tucks his electric pink hair under.

Today was the starting of new classes and he was going to start a new Korean Language course with the sophomores.

He was not going to let his bratty soulmate or his neon pink hair with him.

 

♥️


“Yo,Did you hear?”Luhan takes the seat beside Yixing,”Our this course’s Korean prof is really cool and stylish!”

“hmm?really?”Yixing asks,”Who is that anyway?”

“Mr. Kim Junmyeon,I heard he is always in a fedora and he looks strikingly handsome!”Luhan's voice drops an octave lower,"rumours have it that no one has ever seen his hair."

"WHat?"Yixing bursts out in laughter,"You sure your cool prof doesn't have some tentacles growing from his head?"

Luhan scoffs,"Wow,you haven't seen him and already you started being mean."

"did i say anything weird though,"Yixing shrugs

"ugh dunno,man.i heard he is really Hot,"Luhan says

“Easy there,Lulu,try to keep it in your pants until after the class,”Yixing laughs

“Oh wow,I’m not even that desperate,”Luhan pouts

Just then the door opens and a guy enters.Well,he didn't have to introduce himself as the professor,his fine white shirt tucked in crisp black slacks screamed professor.

But the matching black fedora on his head and the sleeves tucked upto his elbows screamed Hot professor the whole class wants to bang

Till now Yixing never knew a fedora could be worn with such attire but maybe when you look like a god,anything you wear somehow works out.

"WHoa he is so ing hot.I'm having breathing problems,"Luhan whispers and Yixing honestly agrees.

The professor looks up and gives the whole class a smile and Yixing swore he felt his heart melt out of his body.

“Hello class,I am Kim Junmyeon and I will be your teach- what the ,”

All the students still and stare at professor and then look at Yixing,where Mr. Kim was staring.

Yixing felt like flying and pleasant and like he was in a lucid dream as he gazes at Mr. Kim’s eyes.

eh what?

Mr. Kim's eyes?

Why was Mr. Kim staring at him,no wait,his hair,like that?\

Murmurs stir among everyone and that seems to break the professor out of his trance.

Mr. Kim quickly regains his composure and continues talking,still a bit distracted.

“Maybe he is not that perfect at all,He is judgemental and stupid,”Luhan murmurs under his breath while softly holding Yixing’s hand to console the guy.

Yixing just nods and lets Luhan comfort him.

Maybe it’s his imagination but he feels Mr. Kim glaring at him and Luhan for the rest of the class.

 

♥️

 

“Whoa what’s gotten your in a twist?”Jongin asks

Junmyeon was out drinking with his friends and he was in deep thoughts the whole time.

“Junmyeon?”Jongin asks

‘’eh?hmmm,’’Junmyeon mumbles,”there is this guy in my new class,who has neon pink hair with lime streaks-“

Jongin almost spits his drink out,”you mean your soulmate?”

“I’m not sure,”Junmyeon sighs,”I mean Its just a big thing,I can’t tell for sure.Also seems like he has a boyfriend who is very beautiful”

“How do you know that?”

“they were holding hands in class.”

Jongin chews his bottom lip and then suddenly grins maniacally

“Do you have classes with him tomorrow?”he asks

“No,next monday,”Junmyeon replies

“Well then,Mission : Verify Junmyeon’s soulmate will occur then.”

 

Monday comes in a flash and so does Junmyeon’s sufferings.And this time it is caused by his best friend Kim Jongin.

“JONGIN WHAT THE HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR OH MY GOD”Junmyeon screams when he sees his hair on the mirror

To fulfill Mission : Verify Junmyeon’s soulmate,the younger had came to Junmyeon’s place with a big basket full of hair dye and a maniac grin on his face,the previous night.

He woke Junmyeon up at 4 am and started applying hair colour.

Now it was 7 and Junmyeon’s hair was looking like a damn rainbow except the rainbow was created when God was high on meth throwing paint balls around or something.

“Jongin,how many colours have you put on my hair?”Junmyeon asks

“Relax.Just look carefully.I have coloured it so that you can recognize right away who else have here like this.and who cares,you always wear fedoras anyways”

Junmyeon examines his weird colored hair.

The roots were all Electric Green courtesy of his soulmate,his soft medium bangs was a neon blue,and on the back,half of his hair was Orange,while other half was neon pink.

“You sure,you are not my soulmate’s actual mate?”Junmyeon grimaces while touching his hair.

“Hyung,those insane levels of dumbery is only possible for your soulmate,”Jongin snorts

“Shut the heck up,I’m not the one who walked around publicly with Bright orange hair,”Junmyeon says

“At least my soulmate doesn’t have a questionable hair dye kink,he is consistent unlike someone else’s soulmate,”Jongin singsongs as he runs his hand through his soft ocean blue hair

Junmyeon sighs. Thanks to his soulmate,hair color debate is a lost case for him.

 

♥️ 

 

Junmyeon takes a deep breath before entering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter