C4: Try me,Freakazoid

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hahahaha I was typing an update when cute kiddo told me to tease you guys. She told me to update a Spanish chapter hahaha like write my update in  Spanish and see how you guys will react hahaha. I told her I might lose all of you hahaha.

 

 

 

C4:

 

"Yo, Irene what's with the sour face? Isn't it too early for that?" 

"I am not in the mood Am," 

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Amber Josephine Lui or Amber Lui is Irene's friends and co-worker.

Irene still can't take Kang Seulgi's annoying face in her head. Her voice calling her demoness still rings mind.

"Hi Irene, Good morning!" 

Irene looked up and saw her long-time suitor. She sighs heavily and forced a smile out.

"Good morning, Suho." 

"I bought you a coffee." He smiles brightly.

Irene scrunched her nose hearing what Suho says. Almost every day, since she works in this company this man bought her coffee and she always declines it and told him a hundred times that she doesn't like coffee.

"Suho did you forget that I don't drink coffee? I believe I told you that yesterday and the day before that, and the day before, before that. I actually told you that every single day."

"I'm sorry Irene I forgot." Suho smile.

"It's okay, " Irene look at the quiet Amber who is grinning like a fool. She gave her a glare before turning on her computer.

"So Irene, would you like to have dinner with me?" 

"I'm sorry Suho, but I have a very urgent meeting to go to after work."

"I can send you there." Suho offered and maybe after that you could join me."

Irene sigh, she doesn't know how to make him understand that she doesn't want to go out with him.

"Uh, Suho I appreciate your offer, really but I have to say No. I'm going to a family meeting and my dad won't like it if he sees me with a man."

"Why would he be against seeing you with a man? Irene, I'm a lawyer. He should be glad."

"Suho, my father is also a lawyer and he owns a law firm. He had meet lawyers who're background in court are better than yours and that doesn't amaze him." Irene doesn't want to be rude but sometimes she just has too.

"So you mean, my performance in court is not good enough to amaze your father?" 

"To tell you the truth, Yes Suho, you are not good enough to empress my father." Irene is known for being straight forward. "If you'll excuse me I have work to do."

Suho's face turns red, all his life he was never been embarrassed like this. How can this woman treat him like trash? 

Suho turned to leave the Finance department, he was fuming in anger.

"Irene, aren't you a little harsh towards Suho?" Amber asked.

"Amber, can you leave me alone for now?" Irene was almost pleading. "I have so much work to do and I'm already stress."

"Alright, alright, " Amber raised her both hands, "but you are coming with us tonight for dinner."

"Sure, whatever just leave me alone in peace."

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Seulgi, unlike Irene was in a good mood. She went to work with a big grin on her face. 

Wearing her suit nicely, with her hair tied at the back, every girl almost falls in their feet. 

Who wouldn't if you see such "handsome guy "walking in the lobby, smiling brightly.

"Tsskk..girls," Seulgi mumbled. "What will you do if you find that I am actually an inter," Seulgi smirked.

Outside Seulgi's house, everyone thought that she is actually a guy. But if only they knew that she is a woman with a male organ, Seulgi bet they will vomit blood.

"Well, well, look like we are in a good mood, Mr. Kang?" 

"Yes, I am." Seulgi smile.

"Why? Did you make someone scream last night?" 

"Believe me, dude," Seulgi told her friend, Minho. "I will make her scream every day "

"Every day eh?"

Seulgi just nod.

"Who is the lucky girl that tamed you and you want to make her scream every day her?"

"Yes, only her. I will her scream until she can scream no more." Seulgi touches her tie and smirk as she remembers how Irene tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter