C35: I won't let you go

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W...wa...ter..."

 

 

 

Seulgi's hand stopped in mid-air hearing a husky dry voice asking for water. A voice that she misses so much.

 

Could it be?

 

Slowly she turns her head behind her. Her tears voluntarily fall seeing the woman she loves so much looking straight at her.

 

"Irene...." She whispers softly. 

 

Seulgi doesn't know what she should do. Her feet were nailed in her spot. She can't move it, she can't move her body. 

 

Is it a dream?

 

Can someone slap her now?

 

"S...seulgi.. Wa.....ter..."

 

Hearing Irene called her name, asking for water brought back Seulgi to her senses. Quickly she went to the table near Irene's bed and pour a half-full glass of water for her wife. Helping her wife to slightly sitting, before she lets her drink slowly.

 

"Irene..." That's all she can say. She can't believe her wife is finally awake. 

 

"Se....ulgi, w..hat happened?" 

 

Seulgi put her fingers in her wife's lips. "Don't talk yet wife" Seulgi wipes her own tears. It is not a dream her wife is awake. "I will call the doctor." 

 

Seulgi pushed the button connected to the nurse's station and told them that her wife is finally awake.

 

Irene didn't let go of Seulgi's hand as she is being checked by the doctors. There is fear in her eyes when she saw the nurses and doctors approaching her.

 

"Mr. Kang seems your wife's health is almost stable. But we have to keep a close eye on her there is a  possibility that she might go back in a comatose state." The doctor told Seulgi, "do not leave her unattended and call us if something happens."

 

After checking on Irene, the doctor left the room. Irene's eyes followed them and she had a glimpse of men wearing military uniform.

 

"Seul...w..hat happen?

 

" You don't remember about the accident?"

 

The words accident made Irene's eyes grew bigger. Her hands automatically went to her stomach but the bump wasn't there anymore. Her tears fell.

 

"S...seulgi, my baby?

 

Seulgi wipes her wife's tears. 

 

"Shhh..  Don't cry our babies are okay. They are safe."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter