C27: That Child....

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been four months since Seulgi and Irene got married and two months when they finally admitted their feelings. 

 

Irene knew that accepting the fact that she is indeed in love with her wife, she will regret nothing. Seulgi never fails to show her wife how much she loves her. Even tho sometimes her hormones and cravings are crazy. Like one time the bear had to drive all over town to find a 24 hours store cause her wife is craving for olives. And it was 2 am in the morning. The poor girl ended up buying a pizza filled with olives just for her pregnant wife. Or at that time that Irene wanted to eat San-nakji. Seulgi really want to vomit while watching her wife eating the raw dish.

 

Aside from those crazy craving, sometimes the woman would throw fits when she fetched her late from work. She would accuse her cheating with Sunmi or seeing anther girl or more. Sometimes the woman would wake up in the middle of the night and hit her just because she dreamed of me having an affair with a random woman.

 

Seulgi have to be patient and understanding cause she knows it is harder for her wife. And the Wendy also explain to her that the first trimester is always the hardest but after that everything will be okay and she was right. Irene is three months pregnant now and her cravings finally tone down also her hormones. 

 

"Hubby..." Seulgi heard her wife calling her.

 

Seulgi went to the kitchen where her wife is busy preparing their lunch.

 

"Yes, Wife?" 

 

"Can you help me cut the vegetables?"

 

"Yes, of course, " Seulgi kiss her wife's cheeks before doing the short girl's request. "Why don't you rest, Wife. I will continue preparing our lunch."

 

"No, I'm the wife, I should do this."

 

"Aishh...this cute swollen bunny..." Seulgi pinches her wife's chubby cheeks.

 

"Yah! Are you saying I am fat?" Irene glared at her wife.

 

"Wife, there is nothing wrong with gaining weight. And besides, you're pregnant so it is understandable that you gain weight but you still the most beautiful woman for me."

 

Irene smile. "What if I don't lose this extra pounds after I gave b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter