Mysterious Fan

Fateful Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Incheon Airport - Your POV - 

Lots of people were gathered around the arrival gates, you walked out and was taken aback by the amount of people waiting. 

"What's this? Someone coming?" I took off my sunglasses to stare at one of the posters people were holding. 

"BTS? BTS is here?" I asked and the screams got louder; turning around to see guards and a group walking out. 

People started pushing forward and shoving their devices into the members faces and squeezing through the guards' arms. 

"Wai--wai--wait!" I yelled but was pushed along unwillingly. From the right side of my vision, a elderly woman was being dragged along and no one paid attention to her. 

"Careful!" One of the BTS members called out gesturing the elderly woman was losing her balance.

"Halmoni! Careful!" I called out and broke through the crowd with all the strength I had. I grabbed her hand and twisted my body to land on my back, so that the elderly woman would fall on me instead of the ground. 

"ughh--" I let out a cry in pain biting my lower lip. Guards pushed through and people stopped in their tracks knowing something bad had happened. 

"Be careful!" Guards yelled as they made their way through. 

"Are you okay?" A low yet sweet voice asked, I opened my eyes to see clearly and the ceiling light hit me right in the face and I couldn't make out who was talking to me. His head slowly covered the light and I was able to make out his face....Jungkook.

He stuck out his hand and offered to help me up. I grabbed his hand and got up; Taehyung and Jimin came over and helped the elder up. 

Forgetting to thank Jungkook, I was concerned about the elder and asked if she was alright. "Are you okay?" 

"Aigo, I'm fine; you fell hard on the ground are you okay?" She put her hand on top of mine. 

I shook my head, "I'm fine. Let's get out of here before it gets crazy again." I grabbed my luggage that Namjoon was hovering over trying to help. 

"Please guys, as much as I admire BTS like you all, but this isn't the place to be acting like this. We almost caused an injury; I hope you all will keep your order and let people around come and go without interruption since this is a public place." I said and left with the elder.

- JK POV -

I stared at the girl walking away from us without looking back. I gave a small smile thinking of how she said she was a fan yet acted like she wasn't interested. 

"Let's go" Namjoon said and they began walking again. People were tamed a bit after the mysterious fan blurted out her thoughts and request.

I kicked something and looked down, A phone with a clear case stuck with a photo at the back. I picked it up and knew it was dropped by the girl; placing it into my pocket I ran after the members. 

"Yah, did you see how she saved the elder?" Hoseok smiled tilting his head in amazement.

"She was so quick." Jin added.

"Hyung, there she is!" Taehyung pointed towards the back window of the van. Hearing Taehyung hyung say that, my eyes naturally was drawn to her; she was smiling sweetly at the elder and her family. I was curious of who she was, I took out her phone and stared at the photo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter