Part II. (Seunghoon's Point of View)

Undone, unsaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Undone, unsaid

(Seunghoon's Point of View)

 

Jinwoo moves to the window, and Seunghoon moves on the bed.

Seunghoon observes Jinwoo. He lingers on him, while he’s fantasizing about how would it be to take him, to have him, to kiss him. He’s trying to imagine it by multiple scenarios. He shouldn’t do it, but he doesn’t even know how to block these desires. He’s ashamed of each one of them. He has been trying to erase them, but he can do it in any way. They keep growing into him, as if they’re craved right under his skin.

He would like to be able to do so many things, he would like to be able to say so many things. He wants to do many things to him, he wants to tell him so many things. He doesn’t do any of them, he doesn’t say any of them. He remains still and silent, without doing or saying anything. He’s a fool.

"Are you okay?" Jinwoo asks Seunghoon.

"Yes, I'm fine,” Seunghoon answers Jinwoo.

Jinwoo looks back at the window with his back to Seunghoon.

Seunghoon looks at Jinwoo from afar as he thinks about what to say or do. He gets up. He seems to hesitate for a few moments. He stands up. He approaches him.

Seunghoon sees himself next to Jinwoo. They’re both reflected on the glass surface. They’re next to each other. Seunghoon is behind Jinwoo, towering over him since he’s a bit taller than him. He would like time to crystallize forever at this moment, so it could last forever. It should be eternal. He wishes it could be.

Jinwoo can see Seunghoon through the mirror, and Seunghoon can see Jinwoo through the mirror. They can look at each other in the reflection.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter