Part I. (Jinwoo's Point of View)

Undone, unsaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Undone, unsaid

(Jinwoo's Point of View)

 

The main source of illumination is the whitish glow, which comes from the moon shining dimly in the sky along with the stars. It’s casting a game of shadowy gleams into the room, which makes the atmosphere much more private. It’s beautiful, and it’s magical. Fairy.

The light bulb placed on the bedside table spreads a radiance too.

Seunghoon and Jinwoo have just come back to the dorm after having dinner together out. They head to a room laughing, chatting and joking about this and that. They cross the threshold of the chamber.

Jinwoo is playfully pushed by Seunghoon on the bed. He finds himself wriggling under him, because of the tickles he’s getting from him. The mattress folds under their weight. He chuckles. He can't fight against him as he would instead like to do, since the other male is able to dominate him. They always play this way. They’re used to it.

"Hoony!" Jinwoo calls out Seunghoon. "Stop it!" he exclaims promptly.

"It's too funny to tease you" Seunghoon admits it by looking at Jinwoo from above with an amused smile.

"It's not funny for me to be teased by you," Jinwoo retorts by looking at Seunghoon from below with an amused smile.

It happens so suddenly that there’s a switch, which changes everything on going among them. Jinwoo perceives that something is altering in Seunghoon, even if he fails to figure out by whom or what the abrupt change could derive. It's the way in which Seunghoon looks at Jinwoo that is rather different. He can feel it to the fullest in the depths of his heart. It's so intense up to overwhelm him. Seunghoon’s gaze makes vibrate Jinwoo's core.

Jinwoo looks at Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter