one

drip drop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy? this while I finish the full thing :)

-

Irene clenched her fists as she watched with dark eyes the way Seulgi danced on stage... with a man. She tried not to let it get to her but the when she grabbed him by the neck and got close to his face, that’s when Irene lost it.

She was fuming. 

Irene knew it was just a simple dance stage the company prepared but the irrational side of her didn’t. It was taking control over her and she couldn’t stop it.

“Unnie, are you okay?”, Yeri tapped her shoulder and Irene snapped out of it. “You look like you want to kill Taemin oppa, are you jealous?”, the mischievous smile on Yeri’s face made the leader scoff.

“Not at all”, she crossed her arms and turned back to watch the performance, her blood still boiling with anger.

Seulgi would be punished for this.

She waited for the performance to end along with the rest of the girls and as soon as Seulgi got off stage she ran to where the rest of her members were, panting but wearing a smile. 

“You were so good, unnie”, Joy patted her on the back.

“You’re the best dancer, unnie. That was incredible”, Yeri clapped her hands together.

“Seulgi-ah, I’m proud of you”, Wendy smiled at her best friend.

“Thank you guys, I love you”, she blushed lightly as she thanked her members.

Seulgi looked up at Irene and so did the other three, expecting to hear Irene say something but as soon as they made eye contact the girls knew they had to leave them alone.

“Did you like the performance?”, Seulgi asked with the characteristic eye smile of hers and Irene tried her hardest not to smile as well.

“Of course I didn’t”, she huffed shaking her head. “You were great, you’re an amazing dancer but I just didn’t like you seeing you with Taemin, he was looking at you like a prey. He took advantage of the situation and it looked like you enjoyed it, almost kissing him and ”, Irene said every word without stopping once but the anger was clear in her voice.

“What? Wait, how did you come up with all this? It’s not true, Joohyun”, Seulgi frowned and took a step back. “You know Taemin oppa is gay... probably but it was just a performance, why does it affect you?”, it was her turn to cross her arms.

“He’s not gay and it affects me because he was clearly loving it when you got close. I’m sorry for not liking to see my girlfriend rubbing herself on other people”, Irene clenched her jaw and straightened her pose.

“You’re overreacting, Joohyun”, Seulgi scoffed, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter