My Love~

A MONSTER'S Alluring Kiss [Baekhyun x OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Here is the First Chappie People. 

Do give it a read, Upvote and Comment.

Please Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________________

 

With a small smile on his face, Baekhyun stared at the beautiful city as bright lights illuminated the streets, happiness and excitement surging through his veins. He was in Seoul City, he made it. He could finally get to see his crush and just the mere thought of it had him grinning like a five years old with a cotton candy.

 

Stopping at the front of a gigantic building well decorated and attractive, Baekhyun couldn't help but stare at the building in awe but the moment his eyes landed on the banner, he let out a surprise gasp.

 

"Hot and y Exclusive Club." Baekhyun read out to no one in particular before shrugging his shoulders in return as he decided to continue his journey to nowhere in particular because he had no family friends living in the beautiful city.

 

"Sometimes I wonder why men spend their hard earned cash in places like this." He muttered to himself before turning around ti leave but just before he could get out of the vicinity, his eyes landed on the most priceless, treasurable jewel on planet earth, the main reason why he travelled all the way to Seoul City, the one who makes his heart to triple beat whenever he overhears people talking about her or just by seeing her photo on newspapers and magazines. It was non other than Dong Dana Dev, the cold hearted mafia boss lady.

 

Gulping down the bile in his throat, Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes that he'll come face to face with the love of his life tonight, causing him to halt on his tracks as he stared in awe at the young beautiful woman who freely walked past him without sparing him a glance with her bodyguard following soothe.

 

Ten minutes later of just standing there like a statue, a hand gently tapped him on the shoulder, bringing him back to reality.

 

"Hey Mister, do you wanna come in or are you just gon' keep on standing over here?" A somewhat happy and easy going bartender asked to which Baekhyun swallowed thickly before nodding in agreement.

 

"So.. you're coming in or what?"

 

"Y..yes." Was all he could voice out before walking into the building, not being able to think straight.

 

Eyes scanning the area with a disinterested look on his face, Baekhyun gently sipped on his bottled water, not in the mood to watch the ladies roll their bodies to the music as well known, rich young men held unto their glass of expensive wine like Dalmore, Vodka and champagne in their right hands while rocking their fronts on the free curvy, round asses in front of them.

 

Eyes searching for one particular person, Baekhyun was a little bit sad to find her seating in the VIP area to which he grabbed his bag and walked into the VIP area without even thinking that it was only meant for rich and reputed people.

 

"Hey Mister. Do you want a drink? Come on, just water is no fun." The same bartender from before said with a friendly smile on her face but was confused to find the handsome young man staring at a particular direction in awe as his cheeks heated up.

 

"Hey Mister. Are you alright?" The bartender decided to ask, pulling Baekhyun out of his own little world.

 

"Yes. What's wrong?" He innocently asked.

 

"Do you want a drink or not?"

 

'What to do? I have just few change with me after running away from home without telling anyone but Mom. Plus I have no money to pay for a room because the rooms around this pretty big, rich and expensive city called Seoul is too much for someone like me. I guess I better reject the offer.' Baekhyun decided in his heart while taking a deep breath with a naive smile on his face.

 

Just before Baekhyun could open his mouth to speak, their eyes met as Dana's feline, dangerous and enticing yet piercing gaze lingered on Baekhyun's, causing the innocent handsome young man to flush a deep red, cold sweat breaking out of his skin as he felt his toes tingle in excitement to which he quickly looked away to save his poor heart from bursting out of his ribcage.

 

"Y..yes. Get me a glass of wine." He found himself saying before pulling out his old square s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter