Komawoyo...saranghaeyo...

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Final day of filming. In the morning. 

JW: Hyung...yes this is Jaewook...it's been a while. Thanks for taking my call...

KJ: Uh...Jaewook ahh...Sunmi told me all about it...so I was expecting your call

JW: Do you think you can help me out? 

KJ: So it has happened again...what are your thoughts...you're thinking about something right?

JW: I knew you'd notice...you sure are a detective, hyung...

KJ: Tell me..

JW: Hmm...actually I am beginning to see a pattern here...

KJ: That you keep having to call me everytime you started dating...yeahhh...it crossed my mind

JW: Could it be an obsessive fan? Or a hater? I doubt it is someone from her side...

KJ: This is the third time for you...and all ended up with failed relationships...the girls bailing out...

JW: I don't want to lose this one...I can't...and I won't...especially not because of me...

KJ: Don't worry. I will start looking at the people around you, scan your SNS accounts and we'll go from there...you have anyone in mind?

JW: No...I can't imagine anyone close to me though...

KJ: Most crimes are only done by the people close to you...because they have the motive....that's more common than random acts of crime y'know...

JW: That's a little hard for me to swallow...what have I done to make people hate me so...

KJ: Or love you to a point of obsession? Crimes of passion are not usually due to hate Jaewook ahhh...they begin from too much love...

JW: But it has never been this big...

KJ: Coz you never dated someone this popular...it's simple. She has got more to lose...so naturally she's an easier target...

JW: (Sighing) Hyung...I really wanna know the truth...more than anything else...I wanna help my girl...

KJ : I understand...leave it to me...

JW: Komawoyo hyung...I will send you the list of people around me...

KJ: In the meantime...I know this might be hard...but keep your distance from her. If this is the work of someone from your side, your display of affection to Park Minyoung ssi will only trigger her to do more...

JW: We...I mean today is our last filming day anyway...I can only publicly see her for the last time today...after that (suddenly the reality hits him hard...he won't be able to freely see her anymore)

KJ: Still...she might be watching so you need to be careful...don't show your closeness...himdeulji? (it's hard isn't it?)

Jaewook was lost in his thoughts for a while...he remembers the text Minyoung sent him this morning after all his calls were unanswered...

'Oppa, I'm sorry for not answering your calls...and not telling you about this.   It was too much and too sudden that I didn't even know how to begin. Which ever way I wanted to try, I would be hurting you nontheless. So I kept quiet. Oppa...it matters to me how this affects you...and what you think about it. Do...you hate me for it? Oppa?'

JW: I will do all I can...hyungg...

Jaewook was determined to find out. There might not be any connection, but he didn't want to leave any stones unturned. I can't live with the fact if the threats of us dating are coming from my side... because of me. This has happened too often for me to ignore...

Minyoungie...you should've told me...it hurts that you are going through this alone...

 

       💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 

Last night.  

Hyuna was with Minyoung at her home, trying to comfort her. She hadn't been eating since that afternoon according to her mother. Aeri wasn't able to come as she had to be with her daughter. Minyoung was in bed, still teary-eyed.

HN: Why won't you answer his calls?

Hyuna looked at Minyoung's Missed Calls record and saw 12 calls from Jaewook that night.

MY: I am afraid...of what he might say...I can't...I'm a coward...Hyuna yaaa

HN: Hmmm...you calling me by my name is really a sign of distress. But Minyoung ahh..he must be worried sick...don't punish him for something that is not his fault...

Minyoung looked up to Hyuna...

MY: Jagii...does it look like I am punishing him? Aniyaaa...of course not...

HN: He wants to talk to you...but you won't talk to him. Isn't that a punishment? I understand you are afraid...but you need to trust him...why are you leaving him out?

MY: I...I didn't think of it that way...I was so immersed with all that's going on... I...I need to call him...(abruptly getting up from bed)

HN: Jagii...it's 3 a.m. What you need at this moment is sleep...and you are too emotional right now...do you even know what to say to him?

MY: Hyuna yaa...nan ottohke? 

HN: Pull yourself together...and just text him if it's too difficult to talk...text him the first thing tomorrow morning...arasso? Hmm?

MY: Everything is happening so quickly...omma...Hwan...oppa. And it's all because of me...it's really too heavy for me to carry alone Hyuna yaa...

HN: I know...that's why we decided you should tell him the truth. And did all those things so you could go tell him in person...but...

MY: I couldn't tell him...I couldn't...he...he looked too happy...I just

HN: Keurae...kwenchana...I am sure Sunmi ssi and Dongwook ssi already let it on to him gently...and jagii...

MY: Hmmm?

HN: He already lose to the fact that fake news about his girlfriend will circulate soon...don't let him to lose you too...or you lose him...cause what you have is the real thing...are you getting this?

MY: I can't lose him...I don't care about anything else...

HN: That's why omma didn't tell you...she knows you will choose Jaewook over anything else...jagi...listen to me...Jaewook will not want you to sacrifice your hard-earned career because of him...he definitely doesn't want to be the cause...I am sure of it...he would have agreed with omma's decision anyway...

MY: Really? But you know he doesn't do complicated...and I just made everything so complicated for him...

HN: Gosh...why do I trust him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter