Chapter 1

Crazy For You (MiChaeng Ver.)

Mina turns to the left, to the right and spin almost 360 degrees but the sleazy, greasy dopey eared guy is still right there, smiling his sleazy smile, obviously not having the brain capacity to get the clue that Mina wasn’t interested.

“So, how about it, babe?” He was cocking his brow up and down, thinking it look y. Mina have contemplated of throwing her drink at his face, but realizes it such a waste of good alcohol.

“Look, I have the police in speed dial, try to ge-“

Mina stop when she felt a slim arm wrap around her waist, she was ready to rip someone’s arm off when the gorgeous face froze her from even thinking.

“Is this guy bothering you, babe?”

“Ummm…”

Sleazy dirtbag took a few steps back when the dark haired beauty started shooting daggers with every glare she shot at him.

“Are you bothering my girlfriend?”

It took time for dirtbag to process what was happening since he’s brain cells are fried with all the chemicals he put on his hair.

“Oh… wait… you two?”

“Come near my girl again and some pieces of you are gonna rip off.”

The guy moves away, raising his hands in surrender before covering his precious jewels.

“Let’s go dance, babe.”

Mina should seriously rip this cocky yet unbelievably gorgeous girl’s arm off, but yet she felt like a puppet and this Goddess was pulling all her strings.

The girl spun Mina closer, pressing their bodies together. And now that there was barely any space between them, Mina finds it harder to breathe, the girl was breathlessly beautiful.

“I’m Chaeyoung.”

“Oh, I wonder what’s my fake girlfriend’s name is…”

The club was blaring out some techno song but in their own world, all they could hear was their laughter.

“What’s your name fake girlfriend?”

“Mina.”

“You’re not trolling me, right?”

“Ohhh… someone trolled you before?”

“Yes. Trolls seems to be attracted to me…”

Cute and funny… Perfect.

“Is he still looking at us?”

The two turned back at the douche who was undressing both of them with his eyes.

“Yeah, I think his thinking of a sure fire line to have a .”

“Well, let’s get out of here before he even tries.”

*

Club restrooms cubicles aren’t really the most romantic place, but it’ll do…

And after Chaeyoung took Mina to heaven for the third time in the last hour, Mina couldn’t complain at all.

Chaeyoung smiles satisfyingly as she made Mina’s legs too weak to even stand. Mina felt every energy drained from her that she couldn’t move, but when she felt Chaeyoung’s hand slipping off her jeans, she hurriedly stilled them.

“Not yet…”

Chaeyoung grins cockily before pulling her hand off and giving her other hand a chance to drive Mina crazy.

“Let’s take this somewhere else” Chaeyoung whispers though she really doubts that Mina could hear her, since Mina seems to be more concentrated on what Chaeyoung was doing than saying.

“You’re not a serial killer, are you?”

Chaeyoung chuckles “Even if I am, don’t worry, I’ll make your last minutes on Earth worth it.”

*

Head felt like an elephant was sitting on it, and now that Chaeyoung thought about that, Having an elephant on her head doesn’t look nice at all. The girl beside her groans as well at the screaming phone.

“Pick it up” Mina commands the other girl, while kicking Chaeyoung on the back.

“OW! STOP! I will… geez…” Chaeyoung tries to reach out but she felt like her arm is about to fall off, especially with how much she work them out last night. “Hello?”

“UNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!!!”

Chaeyoung pulls the phone away from her ear as her younger sister harassed her with her screams.

“Where are you, unnie?!”

Chaeyoung lips curve into a satisfying smirk as she sees the gorgeous doe eyed girl beside her. “I’m in heaven…” She jokes making Mina gag jokingly. She couldn’t hear a word that her sister was trying to say after that, Mina looked like she wanted some more and who was Chaeyoung to deprive her of that?

The cellphone was lost in a mesh of bed sheets and bodies, not like Chaeyoung cared. She has something important to do rather than listen to her sister rant about something useless.

Their tongues met again, colliding, teasing and tasting until Chaeyoung starts to nibble down, further down making sure she taste every inch of the doe eyed girl’s body.

And as she reach her most favorite spot in Mina’s body, she looks up giving Mina a naughty smile and Mina smiled back, ready to be taken in again.

Chaeyoung smiled again, and since her arms were hurting, this time she let her tongue do all the work. And from the sound of Mina’s moans, Mina doesn’t mind at all.

*

Tzuyu raises her messed up bed head off her pillow and growls in frustration at her blaring phone, Cursing whoever has the audacity of calling her as early as noon on a Saturday. And who else could it be? But her inconsiderate bestfriend, calling her to probably brag about some hot night out.

“Wae? What you want Son?”

“DUDE! I have been to heaven!!!”

Heaven? Hmmm… Tzuyu never heard that line before.

“Oh so, you’re calling me from heaven, is that you’re trying to say?”

“Shut the hell up! Dude, this chick that I was with last night…”

“That good, huh?”

Good couldn’t not even sum it up…

“She’s the best one I ever had.”

“Go ask her to marry you.”

Married? Relationships? Those two words are prohibited in Son Chaeyoung’s world.

“Pfft… I got her number that’s all I need. Damn dude, the authors of Kama sutra would be like… damn, didn’t know that was possible.”

“Go make a book, then…”

“Maybe I will… Damn…”

Chaeyoung sighs dreamily at those great memories, she could definitely write a book about it.

“Didn’t you know how many times I you said the word damn?”

“A lot? But she’s making me say it… She looks like a doe but she fukced like a tiger.”

“I don’t know… I haven’t boink a tiger yet so i don’t have an idea what you’re talking about…”

Chaeyoung could only groan, why does her bestfriend have to be such a sarcastic *******? Her thoughts of finding a new BFF stop when her phone was telling her that her sister was looking for her.

“Soo, I got to go… Ryujin is calling…”

“Sure… til next time Tiger”

Tiger? Grrrr… *******…

*

“How do I look, unnie?”

Like a pain in the …

Ryujin asks Chaeyoung for the millionth time and Chaeyoung wished she had the strength to take off her sunglasses so she could glare back at the girl. But her poor arms wasn’t letting her, at least the thought of it made her smile Chaeyoung, making Mina scream was so worth it.

“You look good”

“Good? Just good? But unnie… I don’t want good unnie. I want blah blah blah…”

Chaeyoung was so close to banging her head at the steering wheel rather than listen to her sister talk. She loves her little sister, but it’s like God design little sisters to annoy the crap out of their unnies, and right now, Ryujin is doing such an awesome job of it.

“She arrived yesterday, and I told her don’t worry I could pick you up but she said she don’t want to bother me and that she’ll just stay in the hotel. Ohhh…” Ryujin sighs dreamily again for the hundredth millionth time. “She’s so perfect. She’s such a free spirit, after graduating from college she spends her time jetting around the world…”

“Geez… if you think she’s that amazing go propose to her already…”

“UNNIE?! I can’t do that!” Ryujin gasps… “I don’t think I’m ever good enough…”

“Oh God Damn it…”

“Unnie?”

Chaeyoung felt her stomach flipping inside her as she stops at the same hotel that she spends her entire night.

“Your friend is staying here?”

“Yes.”

Why does Chaeyoung have a bad feeling about this?

*

Chaeyoung promised that she’ll never doubt her instincts again. For there standing by the doorstep who her sister have been head over heels for her entire life, was the same girl who she had s*x with last night, over and over and over and over and over again…

“MINA!!!!”

“Ryujin?”

“Mina you look so beautiful… I mean you are more beautiful”

And from the wide eyed look that Mina was giving her, she could tell that Mina was surprised too.

“Oh how rude am I? Mina, this is my unnie, Chaeyoung unnie… unnie, this is Mina…”

“Hi…”

They didn’t even finish saying hi and they turned away already.

“Keke… you two are so shy…”

They weren’t shy at all last night…

“I’ll go get your bags…”

“No, it’s okay Chaeng”

Mina hoped that Ryujin didn’t picked up what she was about to say, but Ryujin is worse than the FBI, her brow shot up at the name she called her sister.

“I meant Chaeyoung-ie… Chaeyoung.”

“So, I hope you’re hungry Mina, because I have dinner all made, right unnie?”

Chaeyoung must be suffering from an amnesia because she couldn’t and after what happen last night, she don’t think it’s a good idea.

*

Awkward was the name of the game during dinner, Chaeyoung would cast a glance at Mina, Mina would glance back. and poor Ryujin completely oblivious that her sister and the girl she liked have had a roller coaster ride in bed last night.

Chaeyoung waited for the opportune time to grill Mina about all of this. And when Ryujin went to the kitchen to grab dessert, Chaeyoung quickly jumps on Mina. Not literally, of course.

“I knew it! You’re too good to be true! You’re a troll!” Pointing an accusatory finger at Mina.

“I’m a troll?” Mina hissed “Maybe you’re the troll, you’re probably like let me sleep with my kid’s sister’s friend.”

“No… You think I would like to sleep with the girl who my sister’s been in love with for years?”

Mina raises her brow in surprise. “Wait? Ryujin’s in love with me?”

Chaeyoung quickly covers .

“You didn’t hear that from me…”

“I’m back…”

Ryujin marches proudly from the kitchen holding with pride her masterpiece. Chaeyoung groans as she sees the all too familiar pie, Ryujin’s sweet potato pie.

“C’mon sis, how many recipes can you make with Sweet potato?”

“Around 1,221…”

Mina hides her chuckle.

“That’s just from the food network website alone. But isn’t sweet potato great?”

“Alright. Alright. I’ll eat it, no need to lecture about its health benefits.”

Chaeyoung stuck a fork in and multitasking by grumbling and chewing.

“So, Mina how long are you going to stay in Korea before you go traveling again?”

“I don’t know… I just want to relax before heading out again. There are just so many places to visit.”

“Well… why don’t you stay with us until you leave?”

Chaeyoung almost chokes on her pie at her sister’s proposition.

“Stay? In our house?”

“Why not unnie? Mina just needs a place to stay and instead of staying in those hotels. Why not make her stay here? And Chaeyoung unnie is like the most awesome chef… So, I’m sure she has no problem preparing some good food while you’re here. Right unnie?”

Chaeyoung grumbles some more.

“Well, yesterday I had this most awesome meal.”

A playful gaze was thrown at Chaeyoung’s way and Chaeyoung quickly stares back at her sweet potato pie.

“It’s warm and delicious and I eat it, over and over and over again. But I think it would taste so much better if I put whipped cream or maybe chocolate. You’re a chef Chaeyoung, what do you think would taste better with it?”

Chaeyoung quickly wipes away the drool dripping at the side of , growling as she devours her pie. What is the girl trying to do? Is she seriously trying to make Chaeyoung commit right then and there at the dinner table?

“It’s not healthy though…”

“Nothing good is ever healthy…” Ryujin couldn’t agree more.

“But what I would give to taste it again, maybe tonight?” Mina’s eyes were lock on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung clears as she felt something getting caught in .

“You okay, unnie?”

“Yeah, I’m just whew… it’s hot.”

“I wish I have my license so I could get it for you, MIna… But maybe Chaeyoung unnie would give it to you, right unnie?”

“You would do that Chaeyoung? You would give it to me tonight?”

Chaeyoung continues to fan herself, is it hot in here or Mina is just making her temperature rise?

“I’ll see… maybe… I’m a bit tired. Maybe tomorrow.”

“Awww…” Mina pouts cutely… “I want it tonight.”

And who could say no to the infamous Mina pout?

“Fine.”

*

Chaeyoung couldn’t believe it, why on Earth would Ryujin just let her and Mina go together by themselves?

“So Chaeng?”

“I’m not talking to you.” Chaeyoung concentrated on her driving and not on Mina’s shorts that seem to be rising up those milky thighs, one inch ever second.

“So, where would you like to give it to me, Changie?”

Chaeyoung growls and quickly swerves into the roadside, almost ripping the keys out of her ignition just so she could have a heart to heart talk with this girl.

“Are you kidding me?! My sister is like crazy about you.”

“I don’t see Ryujin that way…”

“And what? do you see me that way?”

“Pfft… no… I’m not dumb enough to fall for a player.”

“A player?”

“Oh please… you had a one night stand in the restroom of a club.”

“Oh really? And who are you supposed to be, Mary?”

“No. Ryujin is not in love with me, she’s just infatuated because she sees me as this perfect girl. I’m just someone’s ideal until they get close to me and realize they were kidding themselves when they realize I’m just as flawed as everyone are. I haven’t met someone who lasted long enough to love the real me.”

Chaeyoung just stared back at Mina, what is this joke about her not being perfect? Cause Chaeyoung knew for sure that she never saw anyone this damn beautiful.

“That’s why I never do relationships, I travel a lot and there is so many people to meet and things to do. I want to waste my time for myself, before I waste it with somebody else. How about you what’s your excuse?”

Chaeyoung’s forehead creased in thought. “Haven’t found the perfect one yet…”

“Pfft… you expect me to believe that?”

“It’s up to you. I haven’t met someone who I could say, damn… I could love this girl forever.”

“Pfft…” Mina sneers again “Good luck with that. So, what do we do now Chaeng?”

“What are you going to do about my sister?”

“I’m going to treat her as a friend like I always do. I travel a lot, there is no point trying to keep a long distance relationship. When the time is right, I’ll tell her that the two of us is never going to work out or maybe better, she’ll figure it out herself.”

“You’re going to break her heart”

“I’m going to break her heart one way or another.”

The two sighs heavily and stares out at the darkness from the car’s front window.

“Well, while you’re here why don’t we have some fun?”

“What do you mean?” Mina cast a questioning look over Chaeyoung’s way.
“Well, now that I think about it, what we have is just perfect. I’m not looking for anything and you aren’t looking for anything. When you’re here you’re mine and I’ll be yours but when you go out traveling you could be with whoever you want and same with me. . It’s like the perfect kind of relationship without it being a relationship.”

Mina didn’t have time to think of an answer when Chaeyoung’s hands were making their way up her thighs.

“Where are we?”

“I don’t know…” Chaeyoung answered “But just in case a crazed serial killer would come chop us with his ax, would you grant my last wish and make out with me at the backseat of my car?”

“I thought you’re too tired?” Mina smiles teasingly.

Chaeyoung playfully tugs on the shorts that she have been wanting to rip off for an hour now.

“I have a bit of energy left…”

And what little energy Chaeyoung had left she used in pulling Mina to her backseat and ripping their clothes off. And after fogging up her car and making the car shake like it was possessed, Chaeyoung could say that it was energy well spent.