I like you!

Stronger Together

I didn't recheck this chapter.. So bear with my grammar mistake hehehe <3 *hugs* 
 

 

Donghae woke up first the next morning. He get down slowly from the sofa and made sure to cover his friend with the blanket. He doesn't want Eunhyuk to get cold. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and prepared soms breakfast to both of them. 

He chopped some fruits to make a smoothie. The sound produced by the blender woke Eunhyuk up. Eunhyuk dragged his feet to the kitchen, making sound from the friction between the floor and his feet. "Hm.. What are you doing?".

"Oh! Morning Hyukkie! I'm making a smoothie. Wash your face first then we will have a breakfast and open up our cafe". 

Eunhyuk nodded. As Donghae asked, he went to the bathroom and washed his face. The cold water made him shiver. Then, he sat at the table waiting for the breakfast to be served. 

They ate peacefully in the morning. No sound came out from both of them. They were savouring the meal and lost in their own thoughts. 

••••••

"YOU DID WHAT?!", Siwon, Donghae's bestfriend after Hyukjae shouted in shocked after hearing Donghae's story about him giving a peck on Hyukjae.

"Dude.. you're crazy, what do you mean it's normal? What if Hyukjae already have a girlfriend?. What would the girlfriend thinks later?. You're seriously dumb Hae.", Siwon gave him a good nagging for not think wisely before pecking on Hyukjae like that.

Donghae sighed. Siwon knew his ual orientation. The reason why Donghae is still single until now, is because he's still hoping for Hyukjae to be his. Though, he knew Hyukjae likes ies. He sighed again.

••••

"It's raining". Hyukjae was standing infront of the cafe's front door, hoping for the rain to stop. But, it just get worse.

"Let's run", Donghae approached him from behind and put a hoodie on his head to protect himself for the rain.

"ARE YOU INSANE? MY HOUSE IS MILES AWAY FROM HERE!".

"Stay in my house then, at least until the rain stops", Donghae smiled and pulled his friend's hand. Together they ran along the street, stepping on the wet ground, dashing to Donghae's place as fast as they can.

•••

Hyukjae entered Donghae's house. Donghae's house is practically his second house. So, he put his shoes on the rack and slammed his body on the sofa uninvited. Donghae locked the front door and went to the bathroom to grab a towel. He then threw the towel to Hyukjae.

"Here. Go wash yourself first, I'll find a suitable clothes for you". 

Hyukjae nodded and went to the bathroom to clean himself. After 5 minutes, he is done bathing. He went out from the bathroom dripping wet. He didn't dry himself properly. It's just one of his bad habit. His towel were losely wrapping his waist.

"Here is your -- THAT'S HOT-- eh no I mean my room is hot.. here.. no I mean your clothes----", Donghae stumbled his words. What did LEE HYUKJAE ATE TO BE THIS PERFECT.. 

"Thanks Hae", he smiled gummily.

oh god.. he is so pure and innocent how could I think dirtly on this pure creature? Calm down Donghae

"I'll-- It's my turn to bath now.. there's food in the fridge.. make yourself as if it's your home.", Donghae quickly shut the bathroom's door. 
 

••• 

"Are you ok with me sleeping with you on the same bed?", Hyukjae asked him.

"it's ok.. plus the thunderstorm isn't calming down.. or do you want to sleep downstairs?", Donghae looked at him while preparing the bed to sleep.

Hyukjae shook his head. 
 

"Aite then, are you sleeping outside or inside?", Donghae asked him again.

"inside", Hyukjae replied. "Ok, so you entered first". Hyukjae nodded and climbed the queen sized bed. He settled himself under the duvet and rested his head on the pillow. He turned himself facing the wall until he felt someone snuggling into the same duvet with him.

"uh.. Donghae.. are you---". 
 

Donghae backhugged him from behind and tangled their legs together under the thick and heavy duvet. He kissed Hyukjae's torso lightly and nibbled his earlobe. Hyukjae felt a shiver down his spine. 
 

Donghae rubbed his thigh between Hyukjae's legs. The friction between his thigh and Hyukjae's manhood were driving him crazy. He couldn't control himself, especially after seeing Hyukjae dripping wet earlier.
 

"What-- what are you---", Donghae turned him to face him and planted a deep kiss on Hyukjae to shut him up. He bit Hyukjae's lower lips, asking for a permission into his sweet cavern. Hyukjae parted his lips, granting an access to Donghae. Their tongues were dancing in harmony. They parted their lips, gasping for air, and reconnected it again. Donghae's tongue trailed along Hyukjae's jawline, making Hyukjae shuddered. He bite his lips to hold back his moans.

Realising their current situations, Hyukjae begged him to stop. But, he failed when Donghae trailed his fingers up into his pyjamas and started fondling his . 
 

"Ah... anghh.. Hae.. stop.. it.. ahh..-- What..." Donghae freed themselves from the duvet and threw the duvet down the bed. 

He pulled down Hyukjae's sleeping bottom, revealing his hard erected , standing proudly with a pre leaking on the tip. He grabbed the and the precum from the tip, earning a lewd moan from Hyukjae.
 

Donghae swirled his tongue around the tip before taking it whole inside his mouth. He slowly bobbed up and down, making Hyukjae shouted and moaned in ecstasy. It's not long for Hyukjae to reach his end and shooted his thick and hot down Donghae's throat. Donghae swallowed every drops of the and pulled off his mouth from Hyukjae's with a pop sound. He kissed Hyukjae's tip and his mouth. 
 

"Hyukkie~ are you---" 

"Sniff.. sniff.." Hyukjae's face was all red and flushed. He was covering his face with one of his hand and his other hand was clenching hard onto the bedsheet. There was a tint of blood on his abused lips, showing he was biting hard to hold his back. Tears were dripping down his cheek. He was crying begging for Donghae to stop. 
 

Donghae felt like he was an animal. What have he done to Hyukjae?, his only bestfriend. Because of his lust and greed, Hyukjae was in this state. His heart tore into pieces seeing Hyukjae crying because of him. "Hyukkie... I'm sorry", he covered Hyukjae with the duvet. He helped Hyukjae to dress up and cleaned the mess that he made. 

"Hyukkie..."

Hyukjae curled his body under the duvet and cried alone. He wasn't ready for all of this. He felt disgusted with himself. His fiancee was waiting for him and what have he done with Donghae?. He just cummed on him. It's not entirely Donghae's fault, he also involved in this . When he calmed down, he get up from this position to sit down. 

Donghae who was waiting for him to calm down, looked down with a guilty face. He wouldn't dare to face Hyukjae after what he have done to him. 

"What was that Donghae?", Hyukjae asked him sternly. Silence. Donghae didn't want to answer him, especially when Hyukjae was sitting with his legs crossed, and his was seen clearly. 

Donghae took a deep breathe, "Since the first day I met you, I like you Hyuk. But, I didn't dare to say it loud because of your family and I'm not in the same place as you.. so who am I to love you back then?.. but now, I have a stable job, our business is expanding, I really hope we can be together now.... I just.. wanna claim you as mine, but, I'm not able to control my lust. I'm sorry again". 

Donghae bowed more than 90 degree to show his regret. When he looked up, he saw Hyukjae was trying hard to control his emotions. Just then, Donghae knew what he should do. 

He pulled Hyukjae into his embrace and hugged him tightly to comfort him. Hyukjae let out the longest sobs, he felt relieved and comfortable inside his friend's arms. They stayed like that until the next day. 
 

•••••

"I came here to ease my mind...", Hyukjae decided to open up while he was cleaning the dirty dishes in the kitchen cafe. Donghae who was decorating a cake froze and all ears to listen to whatever his friend decided to tell. Nothing happened after the night, the next morning they went to work as usual. 

"From...?"

" You knew Yuna right?.. I was forced to marry her by my dad.. you know how scary my dad can be right? I was slapped before coming here cuz I didnt want to marry Yuna back in Seoul. What a ty life I had. I wish I'm as free as you, Donghae", Hyukjae sighed at hang the wet gloves onto the pipe of the kitchen sink.

"Did you love her tho?", Donghae asked back. 

"What kind of question is that? No i have someone else in my mind...but dad won't approve that kind of relationship". 

"WHO?!", Donghae hissed in annoyance. 

Hyukjae giggled and ruffled his friend's hair, "It is you, stupid"

Donghae stared at Hyukjae seriously. "But.. I thought you love ies?". Hyukjae poked at Donghae's chest, "who says only girls have s huh?". They both laughed, forgetting all the pains they have faced for the past 10 years, seperated from each other. 

"Will you kiss me then?", Donghae demanded from his friend, precisely, his boyfriend now.

Hyukjae smiled gloomily at him. "No.. I can't do it with you.. not until Yuna know about my ual orientation and about us. I'm not that kind of person Hae. I hope you can understand me". 

"it's ok.. let's tell Yuna and your whole family later. We will face this together", Donghae snuggled onto Hyukjae arms, "Btw, I'm sorry for everything yesterday."

" Hahaha.. it's ok.. plus you were not bad in it, just don't do it too sudden".

"so.. that means, we can do it again right?". 

Hyukjae blushed and shoved Donghae away, "what..."

"aww don't be shy", Donghae left a peck onto his cheek and ran to the counter after hearing the door clacking, indicating there's customer coming. 
 

••••
 

"Look here Donghae!!", Hyukjae excitedly showed a document about their cafe to Donghae. As expected, Donghae couldn't understand a single thing about the document. "Huhh so????"

Being born in a business family, Hyukjae explained everything to Donghae, "Our sales is increasing drastically. This means we can expand our business to other parts of Korea!! Isn't that FANSTATIC?!", he squealed, "I'm planing to expand our cafe branch around Gangnam. Our sales will be huger there! Are you on it?", Hyukjae asked him. "Yea sure let's do it!", Donghae smiled at the squealing Hyukjae. 

It's amazing how Hyukjae managed to expand their business in a three months time. He had been operating this business since his highschool years, and he never got up to this point until Hyukjae came to help him. He have so much respect towards this man. Three months? Hyukjae have been here for three months.. means.. he leaving soon righf?.. with Yuna..

Donghae couldn't bring himself to smile when he thought about it.

"hmm Donghae are you not happy?". Hyukjae asked his gloomy looking friend. Shouldn't this be an exciting news for him?

"No.. it just.. you're leaving then right.. there's no more business with you..."

Hyukjae felt something stabbed him in the throat. 

"Once.. you're married to Yuna.. there will be nothing between us.. except for friendship.."

"hey.. Hae! Don't say like that! My feelings towards you will never change! Let's enjoy this moment first. Let's go to Gangnam to survey a place for our new cafe there. Shall we?". 

"We going Gangnam?". Donghae asked again to make sure.

"YESSS WE GOING TOMORROW! We can bring Donghwa too! If he wants to. We'll go in three days time!" 
 

••••
"So you guys will go Gangnam? But how? I thought you aren't allowed to use your cards, and I don't think you both have that much of money to stay there five days in a 5 star hotel suite in Gangnam area? Don't tell me..."

"Nooo!!! Hyukjae asked his sister to help him. Do you think we will really steal and do that kind of stuffs?!" Donghae flustered when his lovely brother started to suspect him.

"oh.. haha.. ok have fun then"

"Eh.. you're not going?", Donghae asked him.

"nah.. I'll pass.. I can't leave Daeun to follow you both and become a third wheel", Donghwa joked. 

"Just don't forget to bring ok!", Donghwa laughed and closed the front door. Donghae was shocked with the thing and left the house compound after getting Donghwa's answer. 

It's been months since he blow-jobbed Hyukjae that night. Since then, he had been pleasuring himself in the toilet alone whenver he craved for Hyukjae. After listening to Hyukjae's story, he can't bring himself to touch Hyukjae as he pleased. At least not until Hyukjae can stand up on his own and tell his parents about their relationship. They did nothing after the night, not even a simple kiss. Oh great, thinking about Hyukjae that night just make him even hornier, and he's outside.

Donghae groaned in displeased and stomped his feet back to the cafe. So, Donghwa isn't following them. It is just they both then.

 

••••

"Did you bring everything?", Hyukjae asked Donghae again before departure tomorrow. They will be going there with flight since none of them were willing to drive that far. 

"yea.. I'm sureee", Donghae sighed. Hyukjae has been asking him again and again. It's starting to get annoying.

"oh ok then..", Hyukjae tried to close his eyes. He decided to sleep over at Donghae's to avoid Donghae misses the flight tomorrow. 

"even... the document right?", Hyukjae asked again, slowly, just to make sure for the last time. 

Donghae was lazy to answer it, instead his hugged Hyukjae and nodded his head.

"Why are you hugging me?", Hyukjae asked him. Silence. Hyukjae sighed. 

"Ok then.. Good night Hae", Hyukjae closed his eyes and they both fall into a deep sleep in each other's arms. 
 

••• 

"You ok?", Hyukjae asked him when Donghae suddenly held tightly his hand during the plane took off. 

"I'm ok.. it's just.. I'm afraid..  a bit", Donghae chuckled in sweat. 

Hyukjae noticed hos nervous Donghae was. He remembered his first flight, during a trip to Maldives with his family, he was having a flight sickness due to nervous and over excited. To calm him, his father gave him a minty candy to ease his sickness. He smiled reminiscing the past.

"Eat this Hae. It will ease your nervousness".

"What is this?", Donghae asked him. At the same times, there was a message from his sister, Sora. 
 

Sora : Bro, are you coming Gangnam right? Mom and dad are here to.. tell me which hotel you booked.. I'll distract mom and dad from your place 

 

He smirked. God is really a huh? 
 

Eunhyuk : it's ok.. I'm sure dad gonna stay with the same hotel with me. You know how me and dad won't stay in any other hotel except from a 5star hotel right?

Sora : hmm.. ok sure.. just don't start a scene 

Eunhyuk : sure! There won't be any scene if dad can accept my new boyfriend

Sora : ?! Boyfriend?! 
 

Hyukjae left Sora hanging. He looked beside him at Donghae who was trying to unfold the candy pacakging. He hastily grabbed the candy and put into his mouth. He leaned forward to kiss Donghae while transferring the candy from his mouth to Donghae's. 

Donghae pushed him away, "what the Hyuk! You told I can't kiss you until at least Yuna knew about us"

"You can't kiss me.. but I can", he smirked. 

"Will you stay by my side eventhough I showed you my flaws? My weakness and even I don't have anything to provide you, will you stay Lee Donghae?"

"why are you so serious.. obviously I'll stay. We'll be together.. forever", Donghae pulled Hyukjae's hand and kiss his hand.

Thank you Donghae. I'm not sure whether I can do this or not.. I hope we can stay forever and ever. 
 

_________________
 

;; Hye... it's been.. idk.. my exam just finished on 27/11 and I'm now free till June 2020 i guess? No school till then 😂 I really sorry for the late update and I'm not sure to continue writing this or not.. my writting skill isn't that good.. TT i really feel insecure about it.. i always thought should I just abandon this fics and this acc? But nah.. I'll just write it and don't give a damn about others 

TT i hope u enjoy this and I read every single comment.. its just im shy to interact with u guys TT but i really appreciate it.. Thank you and Thank You and sorry 

I hops you guys like this chptr ;; I'm really not sure about this chapter.. it feels like everything was too fast for our boys.. and that bj scene is kinda disappointing for me?? 

hehe.. just I hope you guys will put up with me love you guys 3000x *cries for no reason TT* 

btw, I just changed to a new phone TT and I'm still struggling with it huhuhu