Yuna

Stronger Together

Eunhyuk took off his jacket and hang it behind his door before grabbing a towel to take some refreshing bath. He spent the whole day helping his dad with the clients. Being the first born wasn't easy for Eunhyuk. He needed to help and work at the same time with hiis dad to learn more about his dad's company, The Lee's Oil Company as he will be the next CEO. Their oil had exported to most of the country in this world, it had been recognised as the best oil company. Having over 100 branches across the globe had drained Eunhyuk's energy as fast as he can imagine. 

"Brother?", a girl knocked consistently his bathroom's door making him groaned in annoyance. "What is it Sora?!", he shouted from inside. 

"Yuna came." 

Eunhyuk flinched and opened his bathroom's door. Great, he thought. That again. He shooshed Sora out and get ready to sleep, trying to ignore the fact that Yuna came. 

He was wearing a white shirt with a starwberry logo on the middle, paired with a grey sweatpants, he walked lazily to his king-sized bed. Tossing himself, he pulled the duvet and closed his eyes, wanting his beauty sleep to approach him fast. 

"Hyukkie.. You know, it isn't good to leave your guest unattended---"

"Oh god.. spare me", he mumbled and a beam of light from the door hit his face. 

He knew, what is coming, probably Sora, or Yuna. 

"Oppa.. Are you asleep?". Definately the latter. He turned his face around, facing back towards Yuna, "No Can't you see? I'm exercising right now". Stupid question deserves stupid answer. He's been living with that motto. 

Yuna sat on his bed, bringing diseases, that's was Eunhyuk's thought. "What do you want?", Eunhyuk asked displeased with her sudden appearance. "Nothing. I just need to see how my husband---".

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT MY WIFE. WE'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED FOR YOUR INFORMATION!", he raised his voice to stop the from talking. "Hyukkie..", Yuna caressed his future husband's hand and got a slap on her hand instead. 

"Stop calling me hyukkie."

"Umm.. Why?", she pulled back her slapped hand and rubbed the glowing red mark left from Eunhyuk's slap. 

"Not obligated".

"But we're soon to be husband and wife"

"Who says so? Your delulu mind?"

"Your parents"

Eunhyuk stood up and turned to face Yuna, "What do you mean?"

Yuna gave him a card, Eunhyuk was resisting whether he should take it or not. Noticing that, Yuna placed the card on his bed and reminded him to read the card before she left the room. 

She closed the door, leaving Eunhyuk in confusion,shocked and displeased when he read the card. 

 

LEE HYUKJAE AND KIM YUNA MARRIAGE 

23RD SEPTEMBER 20XX

 

What the ? That's like 4 months away?!"

Couldn't control his anger, he ran to the living room and see her parents were discussing something with Yuna's parents. 

"Hi there Hyuk.. oops I mean, Hi there, Eunhyuk", her mother smiled at him and lightly tapping the empty seat beside her, asking him to sit down. Being as rational as he can, Eunhyuk tried to calm down and sat beside his mother as instructed. 

"Eunhyuk, how's your day?, Yuna's father, Mr. Kim asked him with a smile on his old face. He had a black hair with a couple of white strand and dressed in a suit, to show his wealth probably. 

"Great", he answered lazily with earning a light pinch from his mother. He frowned at her, disbelieve, "Great Mr. Kim I learnt a lot with dad on managing the company. That's why I'm kinda tired tonight and I was planing to sleep until Yuna came it", he smiled back and looked at each of his guest. 

"Omo omo. Hyukjae grown up so much, I still remember during his childhood where he still doesn't want to study and always hanging out with his filthy friend", Ms. Kim let out a high pitched laugh, followed by a laugh from Eunhyuk's parents and Yuna's dad, even Yuna herself. 

The 'filthy' friend that Ms. Kim mentioned, Eunhyuk was sure she was describing Donghae. Someone who's below their rank, lived in a village area, doesn't have any gucci or LV. But, at least Donghae owned a far greater personality them. Donghae was there whenever Eunhyuk needs him, earning Donghae a special place in his hear. How he missed that guy. They stopped hanging out since Eunhyuk enrolled to in overseas highschool, and he came back after he finished his university year and continued focusing on the company. Eunhyuk could felt there was a huge thick wall between them these days. Probably because Donghae forgot about him or it just been a long time since they met. Eunhyuk is lost in his thoughts, a huge smile carved on his tired and pale face. 

"What are you thinking about?", her dad woke him up from his dream. 

"He must be thinking about his marriage with Yuna right?", Ms. Kim interrupted.

"I'm pretty sure that's the last thing I'm thinking about and Ms Kim, I'm Eunhyuk not Hyukjae", he smiled lifted Ms Kim's hand from his lap. He wasn't sure when Ms Kim put her hand on his lap, but he's sure 100% sure he just been ual harrassed from an old woman. 

His dad ogled him and he knew, he need to behave and watch his mouth, before his allowance gonna be cut. 

"Let's get back to  the topic. Shall we?", Ms. Lee (Eunhyuk's mother) tried to calm the tense atmosphere.Mr. Kim cleared his throat and spreaded out a huge A3 sized photobook on the coffee table infront of all of them. 

They waited as Mr. Kim flipped through pages showing a beautiful landscape and design to use during Eunhyuk and Yuna's wedding. Attracted by it, they all gathered around to see the book, except for Eunhyuk. 

After quite some times, Eunhyuk decided to leave. "Where are you going hun?", Yuna asked him worriedly. Immediately, Yuna regretted calling Eunhyuk affectionately as she just woke the demon side of Eunhyuk.

"Guess where I'm going, darling?", hearing Eunhyuk calling her darling scared the out of her. It was supposed to be normal between soon-to-be-married-couple, but it is a different case between Eunhyuk and Yuna. 

"Look at these first, babe",Yuna asked him to see the photobook. Eunhyuk can felt that Yuna was provoking him. 

"I looked at it already, and there are some design caught my attention." 

"Hmm.. weird.. This should be the only copy since we personally printed this out for you both. Nevertheless, which one caught your mind Eunhyuk?, Mr. Kim asked and everyone's eyes were on him, patiently waiting for an aswer from the soon-to-be-a-groom (They hope!) 

"Look at the last page", Mr Kim heard him well and flipped to the last page. 

"It's empty right?", everyone nodded and eyed on him again.

"That's how I wish my marriage with Yuna would be", he gave the most widest smile since he came to the living room before leaving to his room. 

Embarassed by his son's attitude, Mr and Ms. Lee apologized deeply from their heart to their guests. 

"It's okay. He's still in denial phase. Once he witnessed my charms, he won't be able to withstand it,", Yuna chuckled to calm her future mother-in-law. 

"I wish how Eunhyuk can be as mature as you, Yuna", Ms Kim sighed and ruffled Yuna's blonde hair. "I'm still clueless why he won't let us call him Hyukjae anymore", she said in a sad tone. 

 ~~~~

 

"4 more months", Eunhyuk said to a man on his call. 

"That fast?" the man on the other side replied with shock. He wasn't sure why Eunhyuk's parents wanted him to get married fast. 

"It was all because of the stupid tradition!". 

"What tradition?", the man asked him again.

"I'm not in the mood to talk about it Yunho, plus, your name is almost the same with Yuna which annoys me the most".

"Hahh~~ That's cruel! It's not my fault. Eunhyuk try to calm your mind first. Judging from what you explained on your meeting just now with Yuna's parents, you just worsen the situation young man."

Eunhyuk shrugged and end the call without a proper bye. 

He burried his head on his pillow and sighed. He's been so stressed lately and the news about his sudden arranged marriage became a burden for him. His heart lacks of warmness. Warm. Warmness..

"Warm huh? How I missed those. When was the last time I felt that?" Eunhyuk gazed on his raised hand towards the ceiling. Donghae's face suddenly appeared and was playing on his mind for a while. 

"Donghae..."

Eunhyuk slapped his face, "Stop it Eunhyuk. He doesn't even remember you. Yunho was right. I'm just making things worse", he hugged his booster and let himself to slumber after the tiring day. 

 

~~~

She entered his room to wake him up. "Brother... wake up...", she gently shaked Eunhyuk waking him from his dreams. "Umph.. Sora~~", Eunhyuk clinged on Sora's small hand. 

"Daddy wanted to see you in his room."

Silence.. 

Sora continued, "You know, Brother, whatever happened yesterday, try to solve it. Don't let anger controls you"

Eunhyuk sullenly looked at Sora, his precious little sister, (sometimes can be annoying too!), "I don't want it to happen Sora, I'm not in love with her. Why marry someone who doesn't love you?", he clenched Sora's hand tightly. 

Sora can see the fears in her older bother's eyes, she sighed. She knew what Eunhyuk had been facing, 'Family Tradition' which you need to own a girl in order to inherit the company. 

"Anger and wrath doesn't solve thing brother, try discussing with dad. Dad loves you. I'm sure he won't be so harsh on you.", she caressed Eunhyuk's cheek and pinched him, "Now, are you the older one or am I?".

Eunhyuk giggled and promised her to treat her something later for the advice. Only Sora in the house acts like a human with feelings, that's what Eunhyuk thought. His younger sister may be just 18, but she's the most matured person in this household. 

Sora then, left her brother to let him freshen himself up. 

~~~

 

He knocked nervously on the door infront of him. It was the same door where he entered nearly every single day, but today was en exceptional, he felt so nervous that he wanted to run, to his comfortable hiding place. Oh wait, that place doesn't exists anymore. 

Eunhyuk forced his feet to enter the room when he got the permission to do so. 

"Dad..", he looked down, doesn't want to meet his dad's angry eyes. 

"Look at me Hyukjae"

Slowly, he raised his head, looking at his dad. 

His had smiled at him, reassured him, telling him, it was find to talk. Eunhyuk took in a deep, deepest breathe before letting things out, "I'm not ready dad".

"And for what Hyuk?"

"Stop calling me that", he mumbled below his breathe, but it seems Mr. Lee posessed such a sharp ears and heard what Eunhyuk was mumbling,"Ok. Eunhyuk."

"Dad.. can we? I'm still in my early 20s. I don't want this". 

"It's our family tradition Eunhyuk. You knew that better than anyone else.", his dad kept on a straight and serious face making Eunhyuk more nervous. He lost his words. How Eunhyuk wish he and his dad can have a normal son and dad conversation. 

"Ok dad", that was the only thing he managed to reply. His dad turned the chair around and got up to the shelf nearby. Opening on of the cabinet, he let out an envelope to give to his only son who was standing infront of his work table. 

"Here. Open it"

Eunhyuk relentlessly opened the envelope. He purposely tore the envelope slowly, gulping his saliva, he read all the characters on the written paper in his hand. There was no sound until his dad pulled his chair and made a sound when the legs of the chair shifted with the floor. 

It was a plane ticket, a printed proof for a booked hotel somwhere he wasn't sure, and some money. Eunhyuk stared at it blankly. Nothing came out from his mouth due to shock. 

"I want you to reflect what you've done yesterday, embarassing us Hyukjae. Why can't we call you Hyukjae anymore by the way?" his mom stormed in the room and interrupt the 'father-and-son talk'. 

"You guys really do something without my consent huh?", Eunhyuk looked up at his parents. Tears started to accumulate at his tear gland, waiting for the time where Eunhyuk can't stand it and let everything drop. He continued, "... and Hyukjae is a special name given by both of you. It was supposed to be called with warmness and affections. But it seemed like I've lost all of that since---", he couldn't bear to say Donghae name infront of his parents and drag Donghae in. "...So I want, Hyukjae to be called by someone who really cares about me which is definately not from you both.", he wasn't sure where did he gathered all those courage to talk back, but he was relieved being able to let out his kept feelings all this time. 

"What do you mean we didn't give you loves?!", his mom shouted back displeased by Eunhyuk's sudden word and coldness towards them. Where's my baby bubbly Hyukjae. she thought to herself. 

Losing his temper, Eunhyuk shouted out of his lungs to his parents, "OH YEAH? THEN WHAT THE WITH THE SUDDEN MARRIAGE? ALL YOU TALK IS ABOUT YUNA YUNA YUNA AND YUNA! AND DAD HAVE YOU EVER ASKED DID I EAT TODAY? HOW AM I FEELING? NO YOU JUST TALK ABOUT WORK WORK WORK"

Eunhyuk stopped feeling chocked inside his throat, "Have you guys ever---", a slap landed on his face. 

He stepped a few steps backwards, he held his red cheek due to the hard slap, he smiled with tears dropping down, "See? You guys just act however you wanted things to go without thinking other's people feelings."

Eunhyuk hunched down and took the filling of the envelope and looked at his parents before leaving the room. Dissapointed and angry. 

"The wedding, whether you like it or not. It will happen".

Eunhyuk stopped for a while and slamed the door. Unbothered by the ing wedding. 

 

~~

"Brother.. where are you going?" Sora asked him anxiously as she was watching her older brother packing his clothes inside a small bag pack. Sure she won't be getting any answer she kept quiet and sat on Eunhyuk's bed observing her brother packing. 

"Here", she gave him the toothbrush as she saw Eunhyuk forgot to put it inside the bag. "You know brother, your breath will be smelly without this", she giggled and hand in the toothbrush to her clumsy brother. 

Eunhyuk took the toothbrush and asked her to do him a favour. 

"What is it brother?". Sora was all ear on Eunhyuk's words.

"Keep this." He tossed his mobile phone and cards. "I'm sure dad can track me if I bring all of these. He have his eyes set on me since the very beginning.".

Sora nodded and decided to help his brother out from this hideous place. If she was given a chance. she would run away too from this place, start a new life where her parents can't see her at all. But, it wasn't an easy task, so she chose to bear with her parents instead. 

"But how are you gonna survive without this?"

Hyukjae turned to his sister and hugged her, smooched her everywhere, with a sparkle eyes, "Help this poor brother of yours please.". Sora looked at him with a 'seriously' face and sighed. 

"Fine.. I'll help you"

"Thank you Sora! You're the best little sister I've ever had <3"

 

~~~

"Your new flight ticket and I've found a new air bnb for your stay. It's four month of worth. You'll be back for your wedding right? Oh, and your new phone and SIM card", she hand everything and asked his brother for the last time before sending him off. 

Eunhyuk showed an 'okay' sign from the window of the taxi and rolled the window up. He asked the driver to drive him to airport. 

Looking at his flight ticket, he grinned. "See you there my best friend". 

He used and explored his new phone while the driver drove him to the airport. 

 

Eunhyuk: hey!

Yunho : Who?

Eunhyuk : A guy who ran away from his home because of the stupid tradition he needs to follow. 

Yunho : Wtf.. Eunhyuk? Why? Omg. So where are you?

Eunhyuk : Heading to the airport. 

Yunho : So your parents knew?

Eunhyuk : Yeah. I'm running away from home with my parents. 

Yunho : Thanks Eunhyuk 

Eunhyuk : Your most welcome. 

Yunho: Where are you heading?

Eunhyuk : Somewhere

Yunho : I'll head to the airport now. 

Eunhyuk : Bring me some ramen as I probably need those the most. 

Yunho : How about my love? You'll miss my love later

Eunhyuk : You were blocked. 

 

Their conversation ended when the driver told Eunhyuk they arrived at the airport. Eunhyuk looked at this watch, he realised he still had 2 hours to kill. So, he decided to roam inside the airport till the gate open. 

After checking-in his luggages, he felt hungry as he left home without proper dinner. Being born with a silver spoon, he instinctively went to a high-end restaurant to calm the storm inside his stomach. 

Not realising he had 30 dollars left from his maximum budget spent daily, he ordered an expensive steak and a glass of wine to complete it. He ate it slowly as he wanted to enjoy the meal until he felt a touch on his shoulder. 

He turned around and saw Yunho with bags fulled of ramen for him. Eunhyuk smiled and invite Yunho to sit together with him to enjoy the meal. Yunho wasn't aware about Eunhyuk low budget and ordered a another steak since Eunhyuk wanted to treat him. 

Finsihed eating, Eunhyuk raised his hand to call for the waiteress to call his bill. When the bill was in his hand, he smiled and thanked the girl. He looked at Yunho nervously, (more nervous than he faced his father just now). Yunho saw Eunhyuk's expression and asked what wrong. 

"I-- only have 30 dollars left and it costs us about 100 dollars for these", he pointed at the finished steak. 

"What should we do then?!", Yunho wanted to shout at him but luckily, Eumhyuk was fast to cover his mouth.

 

__________

Officially! first chapter >< I'm sorry if it's boring and have alot of repeatitive words ;;. I can't english

I thought to myself, how about i reveal one fact of myself, everytime I finished a chapter? We can be closer that way ehehe.. 

So.. I'm 17 year *grins* i hope my age doesn't bother yall. i love imagining things and I wanted to write fanfic for a long time aldy.. but im too scared to start as you guys can see, i even deleted all my past fanfics cuz idk.. i just felt embarassed by it TT and i felt lame.. uhuhuhuhu hope yall like this one

ANDD PRAY I WONT STOP/DELETE THIS TOO EHEHEH (I dont know how aff's writing works so I beg ur understanding AHAHA