I Don't Like You

He's MY Idiot

Minho's POV

"Hyung, hyung, hey hyung!" Is all I hear rather than the music filling the dance practice room. I roll my eyes, continuing to focus on the music and trying to zone out that annoying voice that belongs to no other than the squirrel himself, Han Jisung.

Who is Han Jisung, other than a guy who has squirrel like visuals, can sing, rap, dance, part of the maknae line, and the producing team of Stray Kids called 3Racha. Which consists of him, Chan and Changbin?

To put it into simple terms, he's my creepy stalker who always follows me around as if he's my shadow. Jisung is everywhere. There is simply no way to escape him. At the company, he's there. At the dorm, he's there. Even when I'm in the shower, he quietly sneaks in and takes photos. Tell me that this isn't normal! I know members are supposed to be close with one another but not THAT close!

As I'm just about to do the choreography for the chorus of our new comeback song; Side Effects, I can see Jisung getting up from the opposite wall of the practice room and is coming towards me through the reflection of the mirrored wall.

I feel a few light taps on each side of my shoulders. Three sequential taps on each side, along with the words "hyung, hyung, hey hyung." Once again, I ignore it. Just then, I feel a rush of abnormal movements coursing through my body along with the same phrase on repeat.

It was an agressive shake, the feeling almost equivalent to what Wonho from MonstaX's tiddies must feel like when he does the intro to Shoot Out. Those pecks of his can't stay in place. Have you seen that guy? That dude's got HELLA BIG man tiddies! No homo.

I let out a loud sigh and turn myself tlwards the boy that was violently shaking me for my attention. Like a simple call of the name would've done the trick. However this will only work for those who aren't named Han Jisung.

"What do you want idiot?" I ask him  uninterested with a derogatory tone to my voice. He looks down at the ground and somehow shrinks himself for him to looks smaller. As he's doing so, he twiddles his thumbs together and mumbles something that I can't quite comprehend.

"What was that? Speak up." I say to him with a slight tone of annoyance considering that I'm taking the day out of my precious time to talk to this idiot when I could rather be dancing.

"I was wondering if you would like to..." I hear him say a bit more clearly but his sentence faded off into the distance. Being fed up with him, I got a bit frustrated and raised my voice at him to make it a bit more loud and aggressive than the last. "IDIOT! I DON'T HAVE ALL ING DAY YOU KNOW!"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Well...I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me to the convienance store after practice." He says and gives off a really big smile that makes me kind of uncomfortable.

I scoff. "How many times do I have to tell-" I'm cut off by him shushing me with both of his index fingers on my lips. I back away as a reflex and frantically wipe my lips as if he carried some type of contagious disease.

He takes a few steps backwards realizing that I'm not really in the best mode right now and he may or may not could potentially get hurt at any second. I can get a bit scary when I'm angry. I'm not going to say what I do but as a precaution, I should have a sign on myself that says "Warning! Warning! Warning!"
 
"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." "You've already made me feel uncomfortable it ever since I met you." I say as I roll my eyes. "Anyways, what I was trying to say is, how many times have we been through this? How many times have you asked me out and how many times I've rejected you?" I asked him with genuine curiosity because I've lost count at this point.

"3824." "Exactly. I've rejected you three thousand, eight hundred and twenty-four times. How is this not going through your head? I don't feel the same way about you!"  I stress more I could ever.

All he does is nod his head. My eyes light up in surprise. For once, is my message finally getting through to him? After all these years, does he finally understand how I feel about him?

"Wait, really?" I ask a bit skeptical. "Yes, really." He replies back. "Like, really, really, really understand?" I ask to confirm one last time. "Really really really really."

"Thank goodness you finally understand because-" "but first, I'm going to make this simple for you. You have two choices. Yes or-" he almost finishes his sentence  but I cut him off just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"I know what you're going to reference so how about no or no." I say unamused. Also, since this is technically a rejection, make that 3825.

Jisung's face become of what once was saddened and a bit heartbroken, or at least that's what it looked like to me, back to his normal stupid expression.

"Hyung! Why won't you accept my love for you?! You know you're the person who has my whole heart!" He tries to convince me.

I walk over to the top right corner of the practice room where it had my bag and grabbed it. Once I had all my belongings, I make my way to the exit. I turn to Jisung in last time before leaving the company for the night. "Let me leave you with this before you annoy me back at the dorms. I don't need your love. Don't need it, no."

Much to my dismay, not too long after me leaving the company, Jisung gathers his belongings and sprints on over to catch up with me. Along the way home, he bombards me with the same few questions every single time.

"Why won't you accept my love hyung?"

 "I told you, I don't want your love."

"How come?"

"Because you're annoying."

"Then are you saying you will go out with me if I wasn't annoying?"

 "I never said that."

"Then give a straight answer, would you?"

 "No."

"Why? I'd stop being annoying!"

 "That wouldn't change a thing on how I feel about you."

"How come?"

"Just because."

 "Just because why?"

This whole ordeal lasted all the way until we got back to the dorms. "Just because I said so!" I lashed out and slammed the entrance to our dorm in front of his face and locked it so he wouldn't get in.

Chan hyung, Jeongin, and Felix were in the kitchen doing who knows what, I didn't bother to see and find out. "Oh hey Min-" I hear Chan say but I trudged  past the boys, to my room so fast that he didn't get to finish before I was out of his sight.

I opened the door to my room and stomped my way in so everyone could hear that I'm not in the best mood whatsoever.

 Unfortunately, as I'm doing so I tripped over something and face-planted onto the old, creaky, and cold woodened yellow wood floor.

"What the hell?!" I cry out in agony. I looked back at me to see what caused my downfall.

Of course it was an item that belonged to my roomate. The one, the only idiot himself, Jisung. Damn his fricking leek.

Suddenly, Changbin bursts open through the door. "What the hell? What if I was or something?" I fume as I cover my crotch and chest area with both my hands as if I were a female.

"It's not like I haven't seen you before. Remember the time you told everyone to come into the living room for a team meeting and then ended up stripping down until nothing was left because you thought it would break the barrier?" He shivers through his question as if he were traumatized by the whole event.

"Oh yeah! Good times." I make a superhero stance in triumph.

"Pft-" he starts to laugh but covers it with his mouth. Two seconds later he does the same thing again and it continues as he's waving his hands all around. Finally, he stops.

He wipes away the few tears of laughter he has in his eyes. "You really thought you did something."

"Trust me when I say this hyung but no one wanted to see your lame excuse of a ling long besides Jisung." Changbin shades me.

"You're one to talk about a lame ling long, you one inch pinch." I clap back.

"Also don't bring up that idot's name in my presence." I added.

"Hey, it's not about the size, it's about the technique. Felix can confirm. Do you know how many times i've sent him into overdrive?"

"No and I don't want to. TMI dude."

"Don't you mean TMT?" He smirks.

"Leave the dad jokes to Woojin Hyung." I say as I scrunch my nose. The same way you would when you smell a coming your way.

Me @ Jisung.

"Also you didn't have to barge into my room if you wanted me to ridicule what you call jokes."

"I didn't come here for that."

"What for then? Oh wait don't tell me, it's the idiot isn't it." I rhetorically asked ad I rolled my eyes to the side.

"Come on hyung, he's not an idiot."

"Oh yes sorry my bad he isn't an idiot. He's an annoying idiot."

"He's a boy with love."

"Meaningless love. I tell him time and time again to stop trying to pursue me and you know what he does? Peruse me. He's the most annoying person in the world. The world would be better off without him."

"You surely don't mean that hyung."

"I do! In fact I'm going to say it! I hate Han Jisung! I hate everything about him. The way he looks, the way he talks, I could go on and on about everything I hate about Jisung but why would I want to waste my breath on a guy like him?"

"Hyung I think you should stop."

"No! I'm not going to stop! In fact I'm going to continue! I wish Han Jisung would just die because who would ever love someone like him?!"

The door slowly creaks open revealing a silent Jisung with his head down. How long has he been there? Has he been listening this whole entire time?

"Jisung...how long have you been listening?" Changbin says with a saddened expression.

"Ever since you guys started talking about your ling longs." Jisung mumbles.

"Oh..." is all I could say. I didn't mean to say those in front of his face. At the same time though, maybe it was best for him to hear it this way. I'm not necessarily guilty about what I said since I really did mean it.

"Minho hyung?" Jisung speaks up to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah? What?" I say as I'm trying to pick a dry crusty booger out of my nose.

"Did you really mean what you said? That...you hate me?" Jisung's lips quiver.

I finally get the crusty booger out and flick it onto the wall but somehow it ricocheted from the wall and landed onto Changbin's forehead, making a little dent.

I put my hands together and turn to Changbin to motion how sorry I was. Which to be honest, I wasn't that sorry and kind of wanted to do that again.

As for Jisung, I turn back to him and nod.

"Oh I see." He says.

After that, there was nothing more than silence filling the room.

Changbin slowly steps forward to Jisung and puts his hands on both of his shoulders. "Jisung, are you okay?"

Jisung slowly lifts up his head which showed his face being stained with tears and new ones forming and falling as every second goes by. Even with his saddened expression, he has a big smile on his face. I can't put my finger on it but something is a but off about that smile of his. As if it's not genuine.

"Yeah! Don't worry I'm fine hyung! Minho hyung made it very clear about his feelings for me and I'm glad that he was so up front about it. I finally understand what you mean now after all these years Minho Hyung! I'll stop being a nuisance to you and erase any ounce of feelings I have for you in my heart because I now know how troublesome that is for you. So you don't have to worry anymore okay?" He smiles ever wider and tears are flowing faster than before.

Dazed about what I just heard, I couldn't help to let out a smile even though it wasn't the best time for that. "Yeah."

Finally after all these years, it's finally ending. All the agony and stress he's given me has been lifted from just telling him the plain truth.

It's good to know that he finally realizes that there will never be anything between us. For once, I can finally sleep in bliss.