Mini-Update #1 (Two Weeks Left)

Scent of a Rose Writing Contest

Hello everyone!

There are just TWO weeks left until the contest deadline! As a reminder, the countdown timer is linked on the foreword, so you can use that to keep track of exactly how much time you have left! If you haven't submitted your entry yet, please do so ASAP! Time is ticking, so you don't want to miss out! If you need an extension, please contact me! About half of the entries are currently complete, so let's try to get as many as possible finished in the remaining weeks of the contest!

We also finally have a debut date for Red Velvet-I&S! Mark your calendars for July 6th! And that just so happens to coincide with the deadline of this contest, which is July 5th PST (which is July 6th KST). What a happy coincidence, hehe. ^^ That also means I won't be announcing the results on their debut, which I was considering in the previous update. But I'll definitely do my best to have the entries read and judged in a timely manner. :)

I've also temporarily increased the Best Of - Irene prize to 1500 karma points and the Best Of - Seulgi prize to 1000 karma points. Just a reminder that they are contingent upon entries being completed, so these might not be the final prize amounts at the end. So if you're still working on your entry, keep chipping away at it! And if you haven't submitted an entry yet or you'd like to submit another one, please do! The more entries there are, the more prizes that get distributed! ^^

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me via the comment box, my wall, or private messages. I respond to all messages within 24 hours. And if you'd also like to be a karma donator, please contact me so we can discuss the specifics. I will repay you for your generosity!

Next mini-update is on June 28th!

Until then, good luck on finishing your stories!