01-final

Just Because
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yuju unnie, saranghae!!! Yeojachingu saranghae!!"

Buddies screamed their love out as if they were more than just a mere human that needs air to breath, smiling and shedding some tears while trying to burn the sight before them for lifelong memories. 

What seems to escape their focused affection is that the idols too felt so much, idols too wanted to remember and embrace their love forever, idols too yearn interactions and memories with beloved fans, and such is no different for GFRIEND.

Shutting her eyes longer, yuju hummed softly, letting years-worth memories of being an idol and might as well her whole trainee life seeps in. Replaying those feelings, so intense, until it feels like being refreshed. From laughter to tears had she overcome with her loved ones especially her members. Slightly smiling, yuju rests comfortably on the couch, surrounded by overexcited members playing around in the living room on sowon-sinb-eunha's place for a day off.

'What a long way we had gone through...'

Yuju starts to wander alone in her world, perceptively another view of certain topics she has been thinking. She was often told that she was viewed as the epitome of a singing angel, or so her friends, family, and buddies said, but is it really true? Yuju ponders deeper, it is not enough, she needs to improve more, she needs to update her practice routine, she still has a long way to deem herself worthy. Not enough, not good enough, what if all the love and affection was only there for a moment? 

What would happen if she slacks off? Will those feelings wither away? People would forgot her eventually though, ten years onwards, nobody knows. 

Stopping, silence starts to engulf yuju as she unconciously sighs. It is scary, how artists are

Please log in to read the full chapter