001

Mother (vsoo)/(vrene)

 


"It's okay sweetie, we can try again next time", Taehyung tried to comfort his weeping wife but Jisoo just couldn't stop the tears. 

"You said that last time! And what do we get? Nothing Taehyung, let's just stop", Jisoo cried while wiping her tears away with the sleeve of her shirt. There was no doubt that the doctor in front of them felt pity for them. 

This is their 5th miscarriage and each one hurt more than the last one. They went to see the best doctors out there but nobody could understand what the problem was. Jisoo was really healthy, she took care of her body very well yet, the results never changed. She came to a conclusion that she could never conceive a child for her husband. 

"No, we can' stop, there's still a chance, I want this baby as much as you do, just have hope", Taehyung reassured his wife then everything was silent. 

Both Taehyung and the doctor looked at Jisoo with confused expressions. "You aren't even shedding a tear, but what should I expect, all you care about is getting a heir for that childish gang of yours-"

"Kim Jisoo", Taehyung gave her a warning look but she just rolled her eyes. 

"I won't be able to give that to you Taehyung, I'm sorry, I should've known something before we got married, then you wouldn't be going through this", Jisoo sniffed and said her goodbyes before walking out the hospital with a sobbing Taehyung running after her. 

"Yah! So you're just gonna leave me! I don't even care if we never even have this child, I'll still love you regardless so please, baby think about what you're doing right now", Taehyung shouted as fog came out his mouth in the cold December winter. 

"You say that now, but what about 10 years after this what are you gonna say! You'll be miserable Tae so it's best if I just leave, I can't do the one thing my body was created to do, I'm useless as a women and a wife...", Jisoo shakily took a hold of Taehyung's hand and kissed it. 

"I'm sorry", she whimpered before dashing away from him across the street. Taehyung couldn't do anything as he just witnessed his wife fly across the air and dead panned on the ground like a fly.

"Jisoo!"