FIVE

The Love Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hon? Hey Min wake up, Kim Minjoo!" Saku's knees dropped on the ground together with his unconscious fiancée, the crew was split into two, some went to Yujin's aid and some to Saku and Minjoo.

 

"I'll carry her, you and Yehan help Saku up. Hiichan can you find the first aid kit in the bathroom? It's on the top shelf, give the other one to Eunbi noona." Chanwoo instructed to which everyone complied to without complaints and they immediately did what they were asked to do.

 

Chanwoo, Yuri, and Yehan brought the engaged couple to a separate room and so was Yujin. Arriving inside the room, Chanwoo laid Minjoo on the bed carefully and eventually approached the other three who were tending Saku's bruises.

 

"Ah yah you're pressing it hard on purpose!" The Japanese complains as he tried to shove Hitomi's hands away from his beaten up face but to no avail as Yuri and Yehan grabbed a hold of both his arms to stop him from moving.

 

"And whose fault is that huh? Who told you to throw fists with Yujin, seriously, you think we haven't noticed this bad blood going on between the two of you? Aren't you supposed to be brothers? What happened?!" Yuri scolded the older guy, adding a light smack on the head earning a glare from the latter.

 

"He started it- aww! Yah I swear I'm going to kill you both!" Just as when Saku starts raising his voice, Chanwoo snatched the cotton from Hitomi and pins it on his bruise, repeating the actions made by his lover a few moments ago earning groans of pain from Saku.

 

"You called him a jerk, you know he gets upset very easily and moreover it came from you. That kid adores you so much for pete's sake and here you both are, fighting as if you two were meant to be each other's nemesis." Chanwoo called out but Saku received it rather negatively causing him to feel dismay.

 

"What do you want me to do? Sit still and watch him flirt with my fiancée while Wonyoung suffers in pain? I can't bear with that anymore, if he still loves Minjoo then why is he still leading Wonyoung on? I don't mind getting hurt, really if that's where Minjoo's happiness lies, but he should at least be mindful of Wonyoung's feelings, I mean bloody hell she's our maknae why are you guys acting as if you guys don't care when you know what she's been through for the past ten years." The grey haired guy utters leaving them all mum and sighing.

 

Hitomi and Yuri then proceeded to treat his wounds gently in silence as Yehan and Chanwoo stood at the side, grabbing their hairs out in frustration. They are disheartened seeing the two fight all over again as if they were back in high school, they're worried to have the two's friendship tainted once again.

 

The girls finished up by applying gauze on top of his cuts, the two boys signaled the other two to leave the three of them alone for them to talk in the balcony.

 

"Spill."

 

"Yujin and I talked when Minjoo woke up." Hearing that caused Chanwoo and Yehan to raise their brows, because if they have already talked about it then why are all these things happening still?

 

"He said he still loves her, and will do anything to win her back even if it means fighting against me." Now that left the duo's mouth hanging in agape, because after all those years with Wonyoung, they couldn't believe Yujin would still claim he still loves his bestfriend's fiancée.

 

"And honestly I don't know what to do, heck I know I shouldn't even worry about it because we're engaged but right know I don't even know if Minjoo ever loved me or not because for crying out loud have you seen the way she looks at Yujin? That was the same look she gave him back in high school and it ing hurts." Saku slammed his fist against the wall to express his feelings as tears stream down from his eyes.

 

Truth be told, it pains Chanwoo and Yehan to see him broken like this all of them, their bond was as strong as that of a family. They know that he's been bottling his feelings inside him once again.

 

"Wait, are you ing telling us that Minjoo and Yujin are literally flirting with each other? I thought you guys were only letting Minjoo have what she wants until her memories comes back. It can't be, that kid is obviously in love with Wonyoung." Chanwoo claims to which Yehan agrees into.

 

"Well I thought you guys were messing with us, are you pranking us? Because if you are then stop it or I'll pull your ears out." The two waited for an answer but all they got as a response was Saku's sobs.

 

"I'm scared... really scared." With that being said, Chanwoo and Yehan pulled him in for a hug and a pat on the back, hoping that it'll ease him up even just for a tad bit.

 

"Yujin... he's a complicated and impulsive kid but he'll come to his senses. And Minjoo? She's head over heels for you, I don't know why she forgot you of all people, but give her some time, you . Stop working, go on numerous dates and have her remember just how much she loves you and it'll all be over soon." Chanwoo utters rather unsure because in all honesty, he himself seems to be worried with what's going on between the four. He could only hope that they could fix it before the worst comes hunting them down.

 

"Does she though? What do we even know about their feelings? I'm her fiancé, but she forgot me, her so-called current love but remembers dating her first love. it, he might even be her last love judging from how touchy she gets whenever they're together, maybe her feelings for me is nothing more than a pure infatuation. It feels like I'm back in high school, one day Minjoo have all her attention on me and out of the blue, all she could ever talk about when she's with me is Yujin. I guess, first love never really dies eh?" Saku said rather bittersweet as he took a glance at his fiancée's sleeping figure. Unbeknowst to them, a figure laying on the bed had heard them while pretending to be fast asleep.

 

At the same moment, Yujin tries to break free from Chaehyuk and Hyeseok's grasp as Eunbi and Nako applied some ice on his contuse. A few struggling minutes later, the two guys finally sets him free when the eldest told them to.

 

"Alright kid damn it what is your problem?" Eunbi asked with her arms crossed, she's had enough of the blond haired guy's stubbornness and honestly, she just wants to know why he and Saku fought out of the blue.

 

"Are you going to tell me now or do I have to force it out of you?" She threatens and hearing that, Chaehyuk signalled the youngest to say it before the former loses her cool.

 

"I'm going to count to three, one, two-" Before Eunbi could finish counting to three, Yujin heaves a heavy sigh before breaking down.

 

"N-noona, I think I-I messed things u-up." With that being said, the black haired guys started to tell the four what had happened from the very beginning, and when he finished, the tetra couldn't believe their ears.

 

"You did what!?" Eunbi yells, startling everyone inside the room. Anger was evident in her eyes, she's furious because not only did he take Wonyoung for granted and left her afterwards, he also messed up Saku and Minjoo's relationship. Now he's starting to regret everything.

 

"That was such a jerk move Yujin-ah." Nako states, her voice coated with disappointment and the said guy could only hung his head low.

 

"You better fix this once and for all Ahn Yujin. Figure your feelings out yourself and stop being impulsive. If it continues, you might just lose Wonyoung completely, not only that, but Saku and Minjoo's relationship is also falling off of a cliff because of your own selfishness." With that being said, two pairs left the youngest guy inside the room with his heart filled with nothing but regret.

 

Half an hour later and everyone is already preparing for sleep. Yehan and Chanwoo left Saku in the balcony to have some time alone, he admires the night sky above, with stars scattered all throughout the space. His thoughts are filled with nothing but a recollection of his and Minjoo's happy times back in the past.

 

"Saku? It's almost midnight, you should sleep." Unexpectedly, the brunette shows up, disrupting the lad from reminiscing. She stood next to him, not even bothering to leave an inch of space in between them. With her mere presence, the grey haired guy could once again feel butterflies in his stomach. The fact that it's been thirteen years and yet she could still make him feel this way amazes him, it's like he falls for her deeper and deeper as day passes by.

 

"I'm fine, are you okay now? You passed out." The older said, his eye of admiration shifting from the sky to the lass's side profile. The moonlight shining against her skin compliments her beauty even more and right now, her beauty is more surreal than ever.

 

"I feel kinda dizzy but I'll manage." She responded, and then the silence followed. Honestly, they don't even know what to say to each other. Saku never did expect that he'll eventually have a chance to talk to his fiancée alone considering the fact that the girl was all over Yujin over the past few days.

 

"Do you... remember what happened earlier?" Saku asks as he bit his lips in all anxiousness. He recalled her calling him with their endearment, and truth be told, he was hoping for Minjoo to regain her memories even just a little as he wanted all these dramas to end. But at the same time, he's afraid of her picking Yujin still, despite remembering everything.

 

"I don't know, all I remember was you and Yujin fighting and then there was this memory that I couldn't recall. Next thing I knew I woke up here, it's all blurry." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter