❄ ICE QUEEN’S VILLAGE ™ — An EXO Review Shop | CLOSED AND IN SESSION FOR BATCH 2: THE CANDY SHOP

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

ICE QUEEN'S VILLAGE: AN EXO REVIEW SHOP BY THESYDNEY
ICE QUEEN'S VILLAGE 
 
 
Welcome to the Village!
Hello, today I will be your guide in our Ice Queen’s village! We welcome everyone here as long as you follow the rules and respect the village! Stroll with me to learn more and pick a touring package!
 
 
 
status: in session
serving TOUR 02: The Candy Shop
accepting 04 requests
 
Tour Protocols 
1. Subscribe
 
Please subscribe before requesting so you can keep up with updates on the status of your tour. Upvotes are appreciated!
 
2. Credit
 
Please link and credit the shop’s banner in the foreword of the story you requested after picking up. You do not have to include your score.
 
3. Comment
 
Please comment once you have requested, including the Tour you chose, so we can make sure to check your request.
 
Please also comment a lengthy description in response to our tour notes once you pick up. A simple “thanks,” will not suffice— we would like to see an active discussion and process of our genuine tour notes. So please, a few sentences on what you think.
 
THERE IS ALSO A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PICK UP PAGE THAT LEADS TO A SURVEY ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR TOUR. PLEASE TAKE IT ONCE YOU'VE PICKED UP. 
 
4. Pay
 
Please pay your karma once you have picked up. You will transfer the due ammount to the guide who completed your request. The Password to complete the Request Form is “Be Humble, Be Brave.”
 
5. EXCLUSIVITY
 
Please DO NOT REQUEST REVIEW SERVICES FROM OTHER SHOPS WHILE YOUR TOUR IS IN SESSION. ONCE IT IS COMPLETE, FEEL FREE TO TOUR NEW VILLAGES— TILL THEN, YOUR GUIDES REQUEST YOUR FULL ATTENTION.
 
6. what is not accepted
 
Please remember that this shop only accepts stories in which EXO are the main group, other groups appearing are ACCEPTABLE, but other groups as the main-pairing are NOT acceptable.
 
In the same, we do NOT accept memberxmember or idolxidol narratives— your story DOES NOT HAVE TO INCLUE AN OC, BUT AN EXO MEMBER MUST BE THE MAIN CHARACTER IF SO. We are multi-fandom in this Village and we respect all groups, but your guides have the most knowledge and interest in EXO.
 
7. be patient

Please be patient with your tour guide and note that this tour is not speedy!  If you think the time span in which your guide is on break is too lengthy, feel free to voice your concern— as long as you are respectful and nice.

 
 
8. be respectful

Please respect the fact that we have the liberty to reject your request. If we feel that we would not be help to your story, or if we have the impression that you just would like another reader instead of an honest review of your hard work, we will not accept your request. For this reason, please be thorough and honest when filling out the request form.

 
please remember!

Please remember that the above protocals are strictly enforced and breaking these simple actions could result in a direct summoning with the ice queen herself— we wouldn’t want to have to lock you in our dungeon, but we will to protect the peace and sanctuary of Ice Queen’s village. 

Please inquire if any questions or concerns arise. 

request here

 
Tour Packages
 
1. The morning tour— 10 KPTS
 

This tour includes your guide reading the first twenty percent of your requested narrative. Therefore, if you have ten chapters, this tour would allow your guide to read the first two. This tour is primarily for those that only wish for the beginning of their narrative to be reviewed. 

If your chosen narrative is a one-shot under 10k, please request this tour.

 
2. The evening tour— 20 KPTS
 

This tour includes your guide reading fifty percent of your requested narrative. Therefore, if you have ten chapters, this tour would allow your guide to read the first five. This tour is primarily for those with lengthy narratives, or those who feel as if they have matured while writing their narrative and need review on how to enhance the first half. 

If your chosen narrative is a one-shot over 10k, but under 20k, please request this tour.

 
3. The full day tour— 30 kpts
 

This tour includes your guide reading your narrative completely. This tour is primarily for those that wish to receive a full review of their narrative. 

If your chosen narrative is a one-shot over 20k, please request this tour.

 
4. The Overnight Tour— 30 KPTS
 
This tour includes your guide re-reviewing your narrative after an initial tour has taken place. This tour is primarily ONLY for those that have already gone through one of the tour packages above and has REVISED AND EDITED the material their guide has advised them to review. This tour not only allows for tourists to possibly achieve a higher score, but get an evaluation of your revising skills and newly edited narrative.
 
— Please Remember
 

Please note that ALL TOURS will include an honest review and a scoring based on a multitude of aspects that can be seen below. The breakdown of tours allows for flexibility for the tourist in what exactly they would like from their guide. Please read thoroughly and pay attention to Karma pricing. 

Please note that your guide will be quite thorough in your tour, they are trained to denote every detail as you take a stroll through the ice queen’s village. With that being said, this tour is striclty educational— we hope you can benefit the most from your journey together! 

If you think your guide may have gotten their facts wrong about a monument you find rather special, please feel free to pause the tour and consult your guide!

 
Scoring Rubric
 
opening page— 10/10
 
This includes the title, the foreword, and the description. 
 
opening chapter— 10/10
 
 
CHaracterization and development— 30/30
 
 
Unique and Eye Opening PLot— 30/30
 
 
overall impression 20/20
 
This section will include questions that arose while reading, what our thoughts are relating to the "bigger theme" your work is addressing, and what we thought you were particularly good at. 
 
Grammar 
 

We've decided not to add grammar to our scoring rubric as many here do not speak/write english fluently and are not interested in grammar perfection as I am. in the same, this shop is here to help progress the ideas of your writing, not the writing itself. 

However, if you are interested in learning more about grammar/what you could improve, let us know and we will attach a portion at the bottom of your review adressing what we noticed. 

 
correction is not critisism! 
 
Tour 02: The Candy Shop
1. BlackWhiskers / best illusionist / reading
2. Aryaprava_1992 / psycho / pending
3. JAEKNIGHT / THE IMAGINARY ONES / pending
4. somehowawesome / take me home / COMPLETED 
 
 
Into the Dungeon! 
must be cold in there...
 
1. username / reason
2. username / reason
3. username / reason
4. username / reason
5. username / reason
AFFILIATES

Foreword

ICE QUEEN'S VILLAGE: AN EXO REVIEW SHOP BY THESYDNEY
ICE QUEEN'S VILLAGE 
 
Tour Guides
 OPEN
BUSY
HIATUS
DISCLAIMER!
 
Please, feel free to ask questions when they arise, before, during, or after our tour! you can directly pm your guide, or simply drop a comment as we stroll through Ice queen’s village! If you get tired along the way, let your guide know that you would like to cancel your tour immediately, they will then proceed to direct you on disembarking protocals.
 
Please also note that most questions can be asnwered either on the front page or on the FAq chapter— please read fully before inquiring. 
Thesydney 
scroll down!
 
Experience: 03yrs.
 
Hi everyone! I am a writer not only on AFF, but in real life too! I am currently pursuing my BFA in creative writing in the heart of Boston where i am surrounded by great teachers and a lifetime of amazing author's reputations! I am dedicated to the art of story telling and the craft of writing, let me share it with you! 
 

> Favorite Genres:

1. Thriller/Action 

2. Romance/ 

3. Fantasy 

 

> Strengths:

1. Informing the best methods to making your narrative the most engaging and reader friendly! 

2. Analyzing character and plot development!

 

>Weaknesses:

1. I am very harsh on grammar and it becomes hard for me to continue reading when a narrative’s grammar and diction is poorly written/edited. 

2. I need to broaden my knowledge on titles and the methods to creating the perfect one for your narrative.

 
WhiteCl0ud 
Scroll down!
 
Experience: 01yrs.
 
I have been an editor for Thesydney for a few years now. I co-author quite a few of her stories and in doing so have been helping her create, revise, and review her chapters for a while. She is a phenomenal writer who makes few mistakes in the grammer/spelling department, so I have become highly trained to find those haha, but I also was able to spend more time focusing on the flow and feel of her work and thus, I feel that I have a good grasp of reviewing such concepts!
 

> Favorite Genres: 

1. Fantasy

2. Slice of life

3. Mystery 

 

> Strengths: 

1. I am able to truly appraise the quality of plot and its devices In your narrative. 

2. I am able to fully immerse myself in the reading to gain the full experience of one's writing.

 

> Weaknesses: 

1. I have a less developed sense of the length of stories, chapters, and such, so I might not be able to sense when something is too short, or too drawn out. 

2. I am not well versed in the methods of creating a clear and concise description/foreword. 

NOTES
 
remember to be nice, and treat all tour guides with kindess and respect as you tour ice queen village! WHETHER you are visiting for the first time OR ARE A STAR TOURIST, WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US! 
 
— THESYDNEY
Thesydney
Readers, please note that you can access the narrative being reviewed through the poster. It is linked to the story page!