First Date (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean he’s not there yet???” Your friends voice echoed through the phone causing you to wince. “Oh my god this is the last time I set up my friends with my stupid cousins friends.” Kellie ranted with a sigh. 

“Should I just leave?” You asked looking around hoping you’d spot the person you were supposed to meet. You didn’t know how he looked like, just that the guy would be wearing a red jacket and his name, Seungwoo. You had been waiting at the cafe for about 30 minutes. You had arrived 10 minutes earlier but he was late for 20 minutes now.

“No wait…YAH HEO CHAN!” You giggled slightly listening to her rant all over chasing her cousin and asking where your date was. Heo Chan was yelling that her date was arriving soon and asking Kellie to stop hitting him. 

“Its fine, I’ll just wait it out.” You shut the call quickly and looked at the menu deciding you were going to order whatever to treat yourself. As you were about to get up and order at the counter, a  broad chest stood in your way. 

“I’m sorry I’m late.” You looked up when the voice spoke and glared. 

“You should be.Here.” You pushed the menu at him and pointed. “I want a matcha latte and the red velvet.Since you were late, you can pay for it.” She said looking up when he smirked. 

“Feisty little thing aren’t you?” Finally looking at him, you noticed he was way taller than you when he stood up straight and that he looked very…statuesque. Yeap that was the word. Seungwoo noticing your dazed face, smirked even more. He bent closer to your face causing you to snap out of it and step back. “Sit, I’ll go get your latte and cake, princess.” 

Bristling at the nickname, you were about to say something but he had walked to the counter. You huffed before sitting down. The nerve of that man. He came back and chuckled at your pouty face. 

“Princess, don’t pout if you don’t want a kiss” Taking his seat, he leaned back and watched you puff out angrily. 

“That’s not my name and you know it, Seungwoo-sshi.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter