Kiss

My own story

7:18 AM can be read on the digital alarm clock below the TV.

The 3 Japanese girls patiently waited as Chaeyoung’s Dad went to wake them up.

 

Minutes later, Mr. Son descended the stairs while grinning.

 

“Are they awake?” asked Sana

“Yes, they should be ready around 8, knowing the 3 of them just woke up. I should leave you young girls here as I still have to attend meeti- work.”

He smiled at them, showing his dimple. “Honey! I’m leaving!” he then shouted.

 

A gorgeous woman then appeared from the kitchen. “Your lunch dear. Can’t have you starving in the co-“ 

“Right! Ha Ha Ha  thank you for reminding me.” He then leaned, looking like he kissed her wife on the cheek but actually whispered something.

“They don’t know yet.” Then pulled. Smiling.

“I’ll take my leave then.” With this. Mr. Son went out.


The interactions caused the 3 girls be somehow weirded out, but mostly noticed where Chaeyoung took the toothy, dimpled grin after.

 

Around quarter to 8, The 2yeon couple arrived, and waited for the 3 youngest, not without teasing the 3 for coming too early of course. 

 

When the clock read 7:50, the 3 decided to check on the youngest ones.

When they reached the room, they heard muffled conversations.

They tried the door knob and was surprised that it wasn’t locked.

They pushed it open, revealing 3 half , oh-definitely-found-hot-by-the-japanese-girls, fresh from the shower girls.

Chaeyoung facing them while the other two backfaced them but glanced at them.

 

Saying they we’re stunned was definitely underestimated.

 

Sana unconsciously bit her lips while checking her girl out.

Tzuyu was in tight jeans, perfectly in favor on showing her curvy hips, towel around her neck, on gray sports bra and her y kinda masculine back.

 

Momo gulped at her Girlfriend’s outfit. Shorts, holding a towel(?) (A/N it's the tank top. She thought it's a towel.), on white sports bra.

 

The there is Mina.

Unconsciously her bottom lip, Chaeyoung was on black sports bra with towel around her waist, hair dripping wet, biceps and packed abs on it’s full glory.

 

“Knocking is a thing you know.” Dahyun said, finally facing them, revealing her milky toned abs. And snapping them to reality.

 

“Yo-you we’re taking l-long.” Sana took her glance of them.

“You’re stuttering, babe. You okay?” Tzuyu faced them and approached.

 

This cause Sana to look at her and was surprised at how close Tzuyu was to her.

She gulped and stole a glance at the tanned packed abs before looking everywhere aside from the tall girl in front of her.

 

“Y-yeah. Just dress yourselves up and go downstairs. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are waiting.” She tran downstairs, pulling the dazed Mina and Momo.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was behind Tzuyu at the doorframe, looking at the retreating Japanese girls.

 

“What was that? Chaeyoung asked. And the two just shrugged.

They then continued to dress up.

 

 

Meanwhile, when the 3 finally reached the living room, and Jihyo was there, chatting with the couple that was left minutes ago.

“Hey, you three, Kang said he’ll buy the drin- what’s wrong with you three!” she amusingly stated after turning around from her seat when she heard footsteps.

“Looks like you walked in on them still .” Jeongyeon stated, seeing how red the 3 were.

“It’s their perfect body, isn't it?” Nayeong boringly stated in which Jihyo nodded.

 

Jeongyeon looked at her confusingly.

 

“Abs, you know? It’s their thing, they do kung fu since forever, then they went to the gym after Tzu’s dad got busy, perfecting their already perfect body.” Nayeon stated.

 

Jeongyeon nodded as she remembered her encounter with Chaeyoung one time, remembering the glimpse of toned abs as she accidentally pulled her shirt up.

 

“So thats real huh.” Jeongyeon mumbled.

“What?” Nayeon asked.

“Nothing, By the way. You 3 still not gonna wake up? Yohoo, we’re here! Earth to Japanese girls?” 

“Abs…”Momo stated 

“You have one too, you know.” Jihyo let out an amusing smile as the 3 looks like they’re still trying to comprehend what they saw.

 

“I never saw something so hot in my entire life.” Sana let out.

“What hot?” Tzuyu asked, holding her luggage along Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

“They were mmph” Jeongyeon was interrupted with Mina’s hand covering .

 

 

This made Chaeyoung feel something, even though she knew how Mina felt, she still feel pangs on her heart with that kind of scenes.


“You ready to go?” Momo asked as she cling to her girlfriend.

“Yeah, let’s take our things to the car first.” Dahyun said.

 

 

 

They we’re all outside, getting the things they need in the car parked along with their luggage.

Then, another car arrived.

“The plus one arrived.” Nayeon teasingly nudged Jihyo.

“Shut up!” Jihyo then approached the car.

 

A tall young man emerged from the Driver’s side.

 

“Oppa?” Mina, wwith widened eyes look at him

“Mina!” he smiled

 

She ran and gave him a hug.

 

Again, Chaeyoung felt something.

 

“It’s been a while.” She said pulling from the hug.

“You know her?” Jihyo asked.

“Yeah, remember Kai? She’s his little sister, the one I told you about.” He smiled at Jihyo.

“Well that makes it a lot easier. Anyway, I’ll introduce you to the rest of the gang. Mina, Shall we.”

 

Mina nodded.

 

“Guys! This is Kang Daniel. We’ve been together for weeks now.” Jihyo shyly smiled.

“Nice to meet you. ” He bowed.

“So you settled down with a bball star. “ Jeongyeon reached  out her hand. “Jeongyeon. “

“Nayeon! She really like people with great stamina” she teasingly smiled at Jihyo which was returned with glare from the latter.

“And you know Mina, This is Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, And Tzuyu.” Jihyo cautiously introduced the rest as she saw their mischievous smirks splattered on their faces.

 

They then decided on who is gonna ride who. (Not that way!)

 

Jihyo with Kang. 

Momo, Dahyun, Nayeon in Jeongyeon’s

And Tzuyu, Sana and Mina on Chaeyoung.

 

They all settled their things on the car.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung remembered her phone on the top of her table. 

 

“I’ll just get my phone inside.” 

“Don’t take long!” Mina stated as she remembered about the audio when she saw the glint on Momo and Sana’s eyes.

 

“Yeah sure, just a minute.” She jogged into the house.

Then, all 7 eyes we’re on her, grinning.

 

“So you love her, huh. “ Sana started.

“Stop! Don’t start!” Mina sternly said but didn’t budge the other.

“My baby is finally gonna get her girl.” Momo continued.

“Arrrrrgh! Stoooop.”Mina whined.

“Well, if it’s Mina, then I am fine with it.” Jihyo then put her index on her chin, like she is thinking, holding her laugh.

“ She is better than the other suitors.” Nayeon said while playfully checking Mina out.

 

Mina just whined causing the other 6 to laugh, not noticing the quiet Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Then Chaeyoung finally went out the house.

 

“It’s currently 8:30. It would take us around 5 to 6 hours of travel. Anyway, Let’s go. “ she said.

Then the 3 cars finally took off.
.
.
.
Chit chats here and there.


In The DanHyo car.
“So…… you are telling me…… the 3 are only 18s?” Kang buffled.

“Uh-huh” Jihyo nodded.

“And they jumped to junior year because they are too advanced and still dominated academically?” he is still curious but he is focused on driving.

“Yeeeeeeep.” 

“Can you explain all over again?” Kang asked again

“Really? Babe?” Jihyo sighed.

“Nayeon. Oldest. Took 5 years course, Major in acting and is now in fifth year. Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana. All in four year course, also in their last year. Jeong took culinary course. Momo in Dancing, and Sana in Modeling. Then Me and Mina, same age. Of course you already knew what I and Mina took. Then the three youngest. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. 2 years advanced due to their academics skill, Tops a-“ Kang snorted which made Jihyo realized what she said.

“Not that kind of Top!”she lightly slapped Kang’s arm.

“Okay! Okay. Sorry. Continue.”

Jihyo cleared . “anyway, they dominates the results of the exams in arts department. They took the same classes with different majors. Dahyun and Musics, Chaeyoung in arts, and Tzuyu in Dancing. Anyway, Nayeon and I babies the 3. DaChaeTzu, as we call them.” She finishes.

“waiy.....Dachaetzu……… Tzuchaeda…..” Kang mumbled.

“Hmmm?” Jihyo faced him “you saying something?”

“Nothing. Just amazed.”

 

 

 

At the Jeongyeon’s car.

“Babe. I told you to put the Food in the compartment.”
 Jeongyeon sighed.

“I’m sorry. I never knew that they eat……… raw…..” Nayeon, looking at the backseat.

“Stop looking! She. Not They. ONLY HER. SHE! Didn’t know that it needs to be cooked!” Dahyun defended.

“Seriously? Momo? What are you? Three?” Jeongyeon scoffed.

“I’m Hungry!! And this is the first time I saw this kind of meat! I thought it’s Meatballs!” Momo exclaimed.

“I literally gave my snacks to you minutes ago!” Nayeon argued

“It’s ing Empty!” Momo exclaimed.

Jeongyeon can only sighed at the moment.

 

 

Meanwhile, at Chaeyoung’s car, only the music from the stereo can be heard.

 

A few minutes later.

 

 

“Can you turn that up chae? I like this song.” Sana requested in which the latter obliged.

*Play How would you Feel by Ed sheeran*

 

They we’re silently bopping to the melody of the song until the chorus where in both Mina and Chaeyoung sang along.

How would you feel.
If I told you I love you.
It’s just something that I want to do.

 

The car stopped on the red light.
Chaeyoung then looked at Mina

 

I’ll be taking my time. Spending my life falling deeper in love with you.

 

The longing in her eyes didn’t gone unnoticed to Sana and Tzuyu.

Sana was about to say something but Tzuyu held her hands.

She looked at the younger girl that shookt her head.

Indicating that she souldn’t say something.

 

 

“We will explain later.” Tzuyu whispered and Sana just nodded.

 

The lights went green, then Chaeyoung returned her gaze on the road.

 

So tell me that you love me too.

.
.
.
.
They reached the highway. When a stop came into a view (Gasoline station, along with food chains and Convenience store) they agreed to take their lunch there.

 

As the others walked into the diner, Sana pulled Tzuyu aside.

“Explain.” Sana demanded.

“Explain what?” Tzuyu nervously shifted on her position, as she already knew this would happen, but this is not the right time.

“The thing in the car?” Sana asked.

“What’s going on?” Dahyun interrupted, in Tzuyu relief.
Tzuyu then mouthed “CEO Thing.” On Dahyun which made her understood what was going on.

“I was abo-“ Sana was cutted by Jihyo.

“Guys. We ordered the food. Is that okay?”

“Yes unnie. We’re coming.” Tzuyu then looked at Sana, held out her hand. The latter sighed defeatedly, deciding to talk later at the villa.

 

As usual, while they ate, load chatting occurred. Teases and laughters can be heard.

But what’s unusual is, Sana, being observant.

 

She is closely observing Chaeyoung’s movement towards Mina.

How she poured drinks to her glass when she noticed it’s empty.

How she swiftly put ketchup on her plate.

Especially how she looked at her.

 

What she can’t decipher is, she can sense sadness in her eyes.

 

Tzuyu nudged her and whispered. “I promise, we will explain it to you all. But not now.” Sana’s attention was perked on what Tzuyu said. She looked at the latter. Tzuyu gave her a soft smile then took a fries and fed Sana. 

“I’ll just go to the washroom.” Mina stood up and went out.

 

 

Minutes later, Mina was still not back.

 

“What’s making Mina took so long?” Momo concernly stated.

“Chae, will you follow Mina out?” Sana asked, in which the latter nodded and also went out.

 

 

 

When she got out, she saw three guys, surrounding someone. 

She can’t see who it is as the view was block by them.

She walked towards them. Then heard what they we’re saying.

 

“Oh come on. Just a little bit.” One guy said.

“It will be fun.” The 2nd guy

“I’m sure your friends won’t mind.” 

 

Chaeyoung can feel her rage slowly crawl onto her because of the guy’s ...... how should I say this...... eagerness? ?

But what angered her the most. Is because of the owner of the voice of the one getting hit at.

 

“I told you. I am not interested.” A familiar voice struggled her way out.

 

When the guy held her wrist, Chaeyoung then interrupted.

“Hey, leave the girl alone.” 

“Chae…..” Mina snapped her head to the source of the voice.

“Oooh. Your friend is cute. Hey kid. Wanna join us?” he smirked.

 

The guy’s face is so familiar, but she couldn’t decipher where she saw him.

 

“No thank you. I don’t like playing wit trash.”

Chaeyoung sassed while walking closer to them. She then forcefully took the guy’s gripped of Mina.

 

“Let’s go.” Chaeyoung softly smiled.

 

She dragged Mina out but was stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

 

 

“You think we’re just gonna let you go after what you said.” One of the guy said.

“Rude girls should be punished.” He turned Chaeyoung around.

“Mina. Go to the others, I’m just gonna finish my business here.” Chaeyoung stated, while bearing a blank face while she stares back at the guy in front of her.

“But-“

“Go!” Chaeyoung sternly shouted.

 

Mina hesitated at first, but then ran.

 

“Aww. She ran away.” The 3rd guys stated.

“This is your fault. We could have scored a beautiful girl of not for you.” The 2nd guy gripped his hold on Chaeyoung’s shoulder. Expecting to hurt her, but was shocked as the latter continued to stare at her with blank expression.

“Are you done? Cause I need to go back.” She took of the hand on her shoulder and was about to turn away but was met with a thrown pebble which she easily dodged.

“Not so fast. Thank your parents your cute or else we would have beat you up.” The first guy approached. “Wait……. I know you….. You’re the one who gutted me at some girls party!”

 

 

Chaeyoung then remembered the guy who called her friends.......... names

 

 

“I thank them for raising me to not be like you. And thank you for remembering my face, because if you are not gonna shut up, you’re gonna receive more than that.” She stated.

“Oh my. Feisty and aggressive. Rude. I like that.”

“I am sorry for being rude, but I would rather be one than be with douchbags that randomly hit girls in the most awful way. I bet I can take girls home more than you.”

She then fully turned around and walked away. She turned the corner, but then someone kicked her from behind.

 

When she looked at the assailant, she saw 3 guys, crackling their knuckle.

 

“Looks like you will still get beaten up.”

 

Chaeyoung stood up and dusted her clothes.

“I would like to see you try.”
.
.
.

.

.
“Tzuyu-ah ! Dahyunah!” Mina panted in front of the table.

“What’s the matter unnie?” Dahyun and Tzuyu stood.

“Where is Chae?” Tzuyu concernly asked.

“3 guys…… Chae…..fight……” Mina managed to blurted out.

 

The words are dry, but enough for the two to understand, they ran out to back their friend up. As Sana and Momo assisted Mina.

When Mina regained her breath, she explained what happened.

 

Then Jihyo paid the bills, and all of them went out to find the 3 youngest girls in the group. Daniel parting ways from them to call an officer.

 

 

When they arrived at the scene, they saw Dahyun and Tzuyu, eating popcorn while cheering.

Nayeon smacked both of them at the back of their head.

“What the are you two doing!”

“Watching a good show.” Tzuyu ate a handful of popcorn, then cheered.

 

Nayeon then shookt her head and looked at the scene. She gasped. “You call this a good show!?” She exclaimed.

The other girls we’re too stunned at the scene to intervene.

Who would not be. There, stands a bored, petite, young girl, along with two unconscious beaten guys on the floor, and one guy, facing the girl, while holding a knife.

“He is holding a knife! What if Chae got hurt!” Mina then panicked.

“She’s fine. Dad didn’t taught us kung fu for nothing.” Tzuyu grabbed a handful of popcorn.

 

Mina took her gaze back to the cub, afraid for her well being.
She then closed her eyes when she saw the guy strike forward.

 

 

In one swift move, the guy got on the floor, his hands on his back. Groaning in pain as Chaeyoung twist his arm.

Kang then arrived along with two officers. He parted ways with them to look for Police officers when he heard about the situation.

 

The three guys were arrested with charges after they reviewed the CCTV. The audiences we’re actually impressed on how Chaeyoung handled the situation. She didn’t fought at all. 

 

At the CCTV, it can be seen that the 3 of them charged at once. Causing the two to punch each other while the other one winced in pain when he stumbled. The girl just ducked and that happened.

 

The three guys got pissed and started to attack her continously in which got effortlessly dodge by the girl. But then, 2 guys held her down, in hope to stop the girl from moving.

One of the guy charged, But Chaeyoung just stepped on one of the guys foot, then pulled her hands, resulting both guys to bang their heads together, while receiving the first guys punch.

The 3 are now panting. The two, both had beaten up faces. They all then took out a weapon. One with knife. The other have a small bat.


They charged once again, but to their surprise, Chaeyoung ran fast towards them. In panic, they started swaying their weapons. But the girl once again ducked. Causing the two guys holding the bats knock each other out cold. And the one with the knife remained standing.

He started stricking, but with one swift moved, he was held down, his arms getting twisted.

 

When the officers asked if Chaeyoung would like to press charges, she shookt her head. Saying she just wanted to reach their destination.

 

They are now back in their own car. Chaeyoung inserted her key in the ignition when Mina held her arm. She winced. She didn’t notice the small cut on her arm.

“Are you okay?” Sana asked.

“She’s fine. She received more than that.” Tzuyu boringly stated.

 

Sana then glared at Tzuyu.

 

“What? It’s true! I fought alongside her with dahyun.” Tzuyu started to realize what she was saying when she met Chaeyoung’s glare on the mirror.

 

“In the tekken…. 6!! Yeah. We fought alongside each other in tekken 6!” Tzuyy then laughed nervously while Sana just squinted her eyes, suspicious  on her girl’s behavior.

She coughed. “And that guy really deserved to get beaten up. I remember him lurking at your party.” She booped Sana’s nose.

 

“Are you okay?” Charyoung then looked at the quiet girl beside her.

 

Mina didn’t responded with words but with tears. Causing Chaeyoung to panic. 

 

“Tissues! Quick!” she asked to the ones on the back seat.

“Hey! Why are you crying. “ Chaeyoung then took the tissue from Tzuyu’s hand and wiped Mina’s tear.

“You’re hurt.” She sobbed.


“Hey. Hey, I’m okay. See?” She spread her arms out. Letting Mina know she is not really hurt, aside from the small cut of course.

“But-“ 

“No buts. I’ m fine Mina. Really. It’s just a small cut.” She smiled.

 

She then started the car when she heard the others get out of the parking lot.

 

She drove along the highway, noticing the constant glance of the girl beside her.

She looked at Tzuyu through the rearview mirror. Talking to her through eye contact, one of the advantage when you’re together for years. 

 

Her sigh caught Mina’s attention. “What’s wrong?” Looking at the small cut on Chaeyoung’s arm

“Nothing…. Oh! Look! The sea!” 

The passengers didn’t notice that they left the highway already.

 

They  reached the villa around 7 pm. Later than planned bevause of the things happened at the stop.

They arranged their things and divided the room. Sana with Tzuyu. Dahyun with Momo. Jihyo with Daniel. Nayeon with Jeongyeon, and Mina with Chaeyoung.

 

They decided to cook for dinner.

“We don’t have the spices!” Jeongyeon shouted from the kitchen

“I’ll get it!” Chaeyoung shouted back.

“The key is on the coffee table! And buy some parsley for me!” 

“Got it!” Chaeyoung took the key and went to the door.

“Can I come?” Mina followed her to the door.

“Sure” she smiled.

 


They walked in a comfortable silence. One of the things they both loved from each other. They can be satisfied in just the presence of the other.

“can you buy the parsley?” Chaeyoung asked as she looked for Jeongyon’s car.

 

Mina nodded and went to the convinience store.

After buying what was needed, she head back, and saw

Chaeyoung, uncomfortably talking with two girls.

 

“Ummm……. Sorry, I didn’t brought my phone.” She said.

“You don’t know your phone number? Fine I’ll just write mine on your palm.” The girl then fished something from her bag.

“EHEM.” 

 

The three girls snapled their heads on Mina.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

 

“What?” the other girl asked

“I am sorry but will you girls please stop and leave her alone?” She politely asked.

“Why? You her girlfriend or something.”

She blushed.

“I-I-“ 

“Yes. She is. I’m sorry, I tried to tell you but you won’t bug off.” Chaeyoung then took Mina’s hand and pulled her to their villa.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the villa.

“So, you two are saying, that the three of you, are the future CEO of Tzuchaeda company?” Jeongyeon asked.
Dahyun and Tzuyu gathered all of them in the living room to finally tell them what is going on tho their current lives.

“I knew it.” Daniel claimed.
They all snapped their heads towards him

“Dachaetzu! Tzuchaeda! The clue is already there!”

“Calm down babe.” Jihyo held Daniel’s hand. “Does Mina know that Chaeyoung is graduating a year earlier?”

 

The two shookt their head.

 

“We both agreed to let Chaeyoung tell her.” Tzuyu explained.

“Wow......... That is a lot to process.” Momo blabbered.

“I mean. I may be the future wife of a CEO!” Sana cheered happily.

“You’re not mad?” Tzuyu asked.

 

Sana smiled lovingly at her. She approached Tzuyu, and s her arms around her neck.

“How could I? I rather be dead than not be with you.”

“But, our dates-“

“Doesn’t matter. Cause after you got a hold of your future work. Everything will be easier. And I want to be there for you throughout the process. And I’m sure Momo felt the same.” Tzuyu then s her hands around Sana’s waist.

“Really?” Dahyun asked.

“Of course! Not just me and Sana. All of us here, wants to be with you guys, through your ups and downs.” 

 

 

The three kids know their friends will never use them or take advantage of them. They know they're  not that kind of people. They have known them long enough.

That is why that is not their first concern when they learned their future positions.

 

Being A CEO of a company require a lot of time that it eats your free time and decreases your time with other things.

 

one is the time you can spend with your friends.

 

And that was their concern.

 

Being left by their second family.

And it's such a relief to learn that they're staying with them not because they're gonna be rich.

 

But because they're their sister.

 

 

 

“Well, who would cook for you guys? Yall will starve to death.” Jeongyeon stated which caused everybody to laugh.

“I’m proud of the three of you” Jihyo stated.

“My baby are finally all grown ups.” Nayeon said while wiping fake tear of her cheek

Tzuyu chuckled. “I love you guys so much.” She then faced Sana. “And I love you.” She pecked her lips.

 

"At least we all know who to approach when we're broke." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Yah! We're not a walking wallet!" Dahyun retorted then followed jeongyeon in laughing.

 

“Now, all’s left is Chaeyoung telling Mina.” Dahyun said.

“But how? knowing chae, I’m sure that she will just suddenly leave without saying anything.” Tzuyu then sat on the couch, Sana sitting on her laps.

“She won’t say anything sober.” Nayeon then looked at Jihyo, who smirked in return.

“I have a plan.”

 

 

Chaeyoung and Mina are still walking hand in hand.
They both felt butterflies on their stomachs. Neither of them wanting to let go.                                                                                                                                              Both savoring the moments.

 

When they reached the villa. Chaeyoung let go. Much to Mina’s disappointment.

 

“I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung stated. As both of them walk to the front door.

“For what?”

“Claiming you as my girlfriend.”

 

‘I am so fine with it’ Mina thought.

 

“It’s okay.” Mina replied.

 

When they opened the door. They we’re met with smiling Nayeon.

 

“Took you long enough.” She snatched the spices and parsley off of them.

“Jeeeeoooooong! They’re here.!” Nayeon shouted.


 

Jeongyeon then appeared from the kitchen.

“Finally!”

She took the last ingredient she needs and comtinued cooking.

 


They ate dinner and went to their respective room. Tired from unpacking and the drive.

 

“You can sleep first. I will just finish something.” Chaeyoung said as she fished out her laptop and sat down on the desk beside the bed.

“Are you sure? You should rest. You are the one who drove us here.” Mina then yawned.

“It’s fine. Just go sleep.”

 

Mina nodded.

 

Minutes later, Chaeyoung can hear soft snores.

 

She looked at the sleeping beauty, tucking the hair on her face behind her ear.

She smiled to herself. ‘I would never get tired of memorizing your feature.’ She thought.

She then fished out her sketchbook and started drawing.

She drew Mina the way she remember her.

 

 

Gummy smiles.

 

Beautiful brown orbs.

 

Her cute nose.

 

The beauty marks scattered to her face.

 

Her plump lips.

 

She smiled on contentment after finishing her piece. It took a long time, but she had another portrait of her, and that is worth the time.

She then closed her sketchbook and returned it to her bag, then returned to her laptop.
.
.
.

.

.
Morning came. Mina fluttered her eyes open. She looked for Chaeyoung beside her.

When she felt no one, she sat up.

She saw the Cub sleeping on the desk. Leaning on to her laptop with slightly agaped mouth.

She smiled at the cute scene in front of her. She covered her with a blanket and proceeded with the day.

 

 

The 28th went like a preparation for Sana’s birthday. All of them setting up at the front of the villa. 

They decided to have a barbecue party (Jihyo’s plan, of course.).

Beers of cans in the cooler. And more bottles of liquor, for their own preferences. 
Marinated meats and vegetables on sticks. Hotdogs on the sides. And snacks, piled up on one corner.


They bought a small disco light, 'to hype the party', Dahyun said.

Then everything was settled. They went to their own respective room and get their deserved rest for moving around all day.

 

 

 

 

 

Sana woke in a pair of arms hugging her body tightly. She tried to get out, but the hugger refused to do so, in fact, she snuggled further into Sana’s nape. She smiled, thinking that she would never get tired of this kind of gestures from the younger.

She gently tuned around. Staring at the gorgeous girl in front of her.

She felt like she is the luckiest girl in the world, being in Tzuyu’s care.

Yes, her girl may be blunt, and kinda savage, but to her, she is as sweet and cheesy Chaeyoung can be. (She is also wild in bed.) 

 

Tzuyu scrunched her face a little, causing Sana to giggle. She kissed the younger girl softly. Causing Tzuyu to stir and slowly flutter her eyes open.

 

“Hey beautiful.” Tzuyu said in hoarse, deep voice while rubbing her eye, making her look hot and at the same time, adorable.

“Hey.” Sana smiled.

“Happy birthday.” Tzuyu smiled sweetly. “Do you want to have something from me? I mean, as a present?”

“Already received it last night.” She kissed Tzuyu. 

“Anything? Nothing at all?” 

“In the future, maybe, but now…… I will just remember that I have one request that I can take from you.”

“Okay then.” Tzuyu then sat up “Let’s go wash.”

 

 

In the living room.
Jeongyeon went down to a tired cub.

“They didn’t let you sleep last night?” she asked.

 

Chaeyoung shookt her head.

 

“Mina?”
“I let her borrow my headset. The one that silence your surroundings.”

“Sacrifice for your love ones.” Jeongyeon nodded and put her hand on her chin like she’s judging Chaeyoung’s decision.

 

Chaeyoung just smiled at the olders playfulness.

 

“Want some coffee?” a wild eagle appeared.

“Please!” Jeongyeon slumped herself beside the cub.

After a minute of silence, Chaeyoung broke it with a question.

 

 

“You guys already knew?”

Jeongyeon nodded. Knowing what the cub is talking about.

 

“Good. No need to explain myself when I vanished then.” She chuckled

“You still have to tell her though.” Jeongyeon stated

Chaeyoung just sighed and shookt her head. “I can’t. Since you guys already knew, you all go and explain it to her.”

“No. You have to be the one to explain it to her.”

“And why should I be the one when yall can explain it to her.” Chaeyoung emphasized the “I”.

“Because!”

“We already talked about this with Chae unnie. There is no changing the tigress mind.” Dahyun appeared with two mugs.

“Where are yours?” Chaeyoung asked. Taking one mug while Jeongyeon too the other.

“Mine’s choco. Be right back.” Dahyun went back to the kitchen and went back with another mug in her hand.

“Should I prepare breakfast?” Jeongyeon asked amidst the peaceful atmosphere they’re induldged in.

“Nah. There’s bread and butter in there. Still have meats and veggies to stuff my stomach. Can’t risk having heavy breakfast now.” Dahyun stated.

“And that’s why your six pack vanished.” Tzuyu with a towel on her head descended the stairs.

“And you two. Are gonna join me in perfecting it once again.” Dahyun grinned while the other two groaned.

“Why do I have to be dragged everytime you two decided to do something! The only time I was grateful that I got dragged was when Tzuyu fooled me in attending Kung fu class with her!” Chaeyoung groaned.

“And it actually helped you protecting your girl.” Jeongyeon

“That’s why I’m grateful!” she sighed. “By the way. One of the guys is at Sana’s party.”

“Oh yeah! I remember him. I punched him in the face when he called…… when he did something to Sana.” Tzuyu grimaced.

“I remember him too. Forcing momo to...…” Dahyun gulped.

“The last one standing?” Jeongyeon asked. 

 

The 3 nodded.

 

“You guys……..” Jeongyeon faced them, face full of worry.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked.

“You don’t know him? He-“

“Good Morning guys!” The rest of the girls appeared 

“Where’s Kang oppa?” Dahyun asked.

“He’s still sleeping.” Jihyo smiled.

 

And the rest started teasing her.

 

 

“oh right! You we’re saying?” Tzuyu asked Jeongyeon.

“Nothing.” She smiled, not so sincerely.

Tzuyu want to nudge, but just shrugged.

 

The party went okay. Laugh and jokes here and there. Until evening came. That’s when the alcohol and the real party started.

Left over bbq are used as snacks while drinking alcohol.

With one dense cub, and everyone’s determination to let the cub talk (aside from Mina of course), they proceeded with the plan.

 

 

Operation: Cub's confession.

 

 

Jihyo, Momo, Mina and Nayeon lured Mina to walk to the seashore. While the rest tried to make Chaeyoung drunk.
There’s one problem though, the cub is conscious on how much to drink. 

 

“I don’t want to talk too much today so five is enough.”

 

The 3 looked at each other, talking through eye contact when Daniel step into the plan.

 

“You can even drink until 3 and we’ll stop. That’s your 2nd right? Let me.pour you your 3rd.”

 

Then he went to the counter, mixing drinks.

He arrived holding 5 glass with different colors.

 

“This is for you, I made everyone of us drinks with different flavors.”

 

When he sat down, Jeongyeon whispered “what are you doing!?”

“Calm down. Just watch.” He whispered back.

“Let’s cheer.” Everyone raised their glass, the others a little hesitant. “Cheers!”

 

 

Then everyone drank. The cub downing it in one gulp

 

 

When the glass are set down, aside from the cub, everyone saw the victory smirk on Daniel’s face. He put his index finger on his mouth. 

“Chaeng……” he started.

“What?”

“You okay?”

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

Daniel then signaled them to wait.

The other girls then arrived.

 

“Did you succeed?” Sana asked Tzuyu in a whispered manner.

“I don’t know yet…… we’re waiting for Kang oppa’s signal.”

 

When Daniel sent the ‘OK’ Dahyun immediately asked

 

“Chaeyoung! How long did I take to finally talk to Momo unnie”

Dahyun and Tzuyu knows that when Chaeyoung got to a level of drunkness where she talks honestly, no secret are safe when asked, that’s why the initiative or the right thing to do is ask a secret to the cub to know if she’s drunk.

 

 

“2 years! You can’t eve-hmmpf” 

“all right that’s enough.” Dahyun immediately put her hand on Chaeyoung’s mouth to stop relevant info to come out.

“She’s drunk.”

 

But then, Chaeyoung suddenly stood up, stumbling afterwards. She took the glass from the table and lifted up “mooooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!”

“Okay……. Maybe too much.” Dahyun looked to Tzuyu

“What scale is this kind of drunk?”

“I dunno. I’m pretty sure she’s over the 9 though. She’s wants more. A little over 12, maybe?” Tzuyu shrugs.

“You scale your drunkness?” Daniel asked.
“yeah, just to limit our drinks. Anywaaaaay, how did you do that? I mean, you let the cub drink one full glass and she looks like she drank 10 can of beers.” Dahyun was know tackling chaeyoung.

 

“She drank a beverage with more than 90% I altered the taste.” Daniel sips through his glass.

“Great. Now we have a wild cub to take care of.” Jihyo looked at Chaeyoung who is trying to get out of Dahyun’s hold. “Mooooooooooooooooore~” 

 

Almost everybody groaned.

 

“What to do now?” Sana asked.

“I can take of her.” Mina suggested.

 

Everybody looked at the penguin.

 

 

“Are you sure Mina?” Jeongyeon asked.

“I mean, I already handled her once. And she’s my roommate. Soooo……. You guys can continue, I’ll bring the cub back to her room.” She went to Chaeyoung and helped her up.

“Whoooo are youuuu. Where you taking mee” Chaeyoung squinted her eyes.

“I will comeback later kay?” Mina told her friends and brought Chaeyoung inside.

 

She literally dragged Chaeyoung into the room and sat her on the king sized bed.

She took a towel and a small bucket. Filled the bucket with water. And sat beside the cub.

She damped the towel wet and wiped it on Chaeyoung’s face. (A/N This is one way of making a drunk person a little sobber. Ps. It worked on me.)

 

‘Mnghhhhhh’ Chaeyoung whined a bit.

“Stay still.” Mina scolded then proceeded on wiping the damp towel on Chaeyoung.

 

“It’s Hot.” Chaeyoung started to tug the hem of her shirt and lifted it. Mina panicked and stopped the cub.
“Stop.”
“Buuuut”
“No buts.”

 

And they went silent after that.

Chaeyoung shifted on her position, facing Mina. She stared at the brown orbs that is concentrated on wiping her arms.


“Mina…..”

“Hmmmmm?” Mina met Chaeyoung’s gaze.

 

She didn’t say anything. She just leaned slowly. 

Now now. Mina panicked once again. She don’t know what to do.

So before Chaeyoung could do something, she stopped the latter.

 

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Of course.” She looked down
On chaeyoung’s mind, she knew that Mina love her. She just wants to a bit.

 

“Who is it?” She asked.
“Who is what?” Mina was confused.

“Your special someone.” Chaeyoung met her gaze again.

 

(A/N I swear guys, getting wiped by damp cloth continously makes you sober. I am the sole proof. Haha.)

 

At this point, Chaeyoung is a little bit sober. But definitely still tipsy, to the point that she won’t hold back on what she want to say.

 

“I-“ Mina gulped. She was not prepared on this kind of situation. 

 

‘Damn you, drunk Chaeyoung.’ She thought.

 

“If you won’t tell me. I’ll tell you mine.”

Mina’s heart shattered, but she willed herself to listen.

 

“It’s been one sided for a while now you know.” Chaeyoung smiled at Mina lovingly. Making Mina’s heart beat fast but hurting at the same time.


“I love how she looks when she concentrates on something. I love how passionate she is. I love how she laugh. How she smiles.” Chaeyoung laughed.

“I love how she looks cute when she is mad. I love how majestic she looks when she sleeps.”

 

‘Ahh. So they already slept together’ Mina thought.

And she didn’t notice the tears trying to escape from her eyes.

 

Chaeyoung noticed Mina’s teary eyes. But she didn’t do anything to it. She just continued talking.

 

“I love how smart she is but also dense on some things at the same time. And I still love her even if she loved someone else. I love her to the moon and back. I love her to the point that when she’s happy. I’m happy. I love her to the point that even if I was never her option. She will always be my choice.” 

 

With this. Mina’s tear ran down to her cheeks.

Chaeyoung smiled sincerely.

She wiped the tears with her thumb and rested her palm in her cheek.

 

She stared at Mina. “I love how perfect she is. I love how her beauty marks scatter on her face like a sky with stars. I love the way she walks.” Chaeyoung laughed.

“If that’s still called walking.” She inched closer to the crying girl

“Why are you crying.” 

 

Mina didn’t actually know she’s crying.

She’s actually trying to concentrate on hiding the pain she feels that she didn’t listen on the cub’s last statement.

 

“Nothing” she stood up.

“I will go get you some water.” She wiped her tears with her hands.

 

She was about to open the door when a pair of hands wrapped on her waist.

She frozed.

 

“Where are you going?” Chaeyoung asked.

“To get you some water.” She replied.

“No. You’re running away.” Chaeyoung replied.

She turned Mina and cupped her cheek.

“How long are you still gonna make me wait?”

“W-what?”

“I heard Tzuyu’s recording.”

“Tzuyu-“ Mina suddenly remembered the audio.

 

‘Damn you stupid yoda’

 

 

Mina gulped. “I- I. Uhmm…. It’s beca-“ She suddenly felt a pair of warm lips onto hers. 

 

When Chaeyoung pulled, she was stunned for a second.

“Wha-“ she widened her eyes. “The girl.”

Chaeyoung chuckled. “See? You are smart. But also dense. Like me.”

“You’re drunk.” 

“Myoui Mina. After that kiss. I am definitely sober right now.”

“But… the girl….”

“It’s you.”

“The one you love since years ag-“

“I told you. It’s you.”

“How she made your da-“ Chaeyoung stopped her with her lips.

 

It lingered a little longer. When they parted.

 

“I told you. It’s you.” Then she kissed her again. 

It started with a sweet kiss. Then it started to become deeper and needy………………..

 

 

 

 

---------

sup yaaaaaaalll. sorry for the lat update.

Anyway, the two are not together YET.

wait for the next updaaate

THANK YOU. LOVE YOU ALL