Chasing the Loved that already gone

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was laughing while talking to Minju. The dancer was shaken knowing that she has a fansite now. And Minju becomes her friend after they are together in Minju's MV. Chaeyeon as Minju's Choreographer. And Minju is going to LA for her world tour while Chaeyeon had a business matter. And the two were surprised when they met at the entrance of Airport. And the most surprising part is, their set in business class flight and set beside each other.

 

Chaeyeon remembered about the cafe, so she immediately picked her phone from her pocket and dialed Nako's number. The other line answered after a second.



 

"Hello Chaeyeon unnie!" Nako speaks to  another line.



 

"Nako!! I will go to the US.., I leave the Cafe in you and Hitomi's care. I have something to do there." Chaeyeon stated.



 

"Chaeyeon unnie!! When did you come back?." The curious Nako is visible.  



 

"I don't know when.. maybe I will not go back anymore." 



 

"Ahh unnie!!! Don't joke like that." The dancer chuckled to Nako's whine. 



 

"Maybe after a week., I need to settle something before I go home in Korea again." 

 

"By the way unnie!! I met your cherry blossom, a person who made an angel fall from heaven and can't recover now because it's already too late." Nako teased Chaeyeon.



 

"I'll hang up now.., my flight is announced now, bye Nako chan." Chaeyeon bid her goodbye and ended the call.



 

The dancer sighs before she steps her foot inside the plane. She needs to do this, she needs to find herself before going back to Korea and face the person who makes her heart beat so fast and also a person who makes her feel so small about herself.

 

"Let's go Chaeyeon-ah!?" Minju gets her attention, She is out of her senses again. 



 

"Ok!" 



 

They started to walk, Minju's manager and some staff just followed behind them. 

It's fine to the manager-nim that Chaeyeon is there behind the artist that he handled, because they all know Chaeyeon's as a person. 



 

---------------------------------//-----///***

 

It's been 2 weeks since the news about Chaeyeon being closed with Minju spread out. Even Eunbi knew it already and they all worried about Sakura. It's still a dream for them seeing Chaeyeon comfortable and happy talking with Minju. And it looks like she and Sakura didn't fight. 



 

And the gang wondered why Chaeyeon went to America? For what? And they didn't expect that to happen, Chaeyeon doesn't have any relatives there. 



 

"Where is Sakura?" The leader asked Yena who's busy playing on her phone. 



 

"She goes to work at Eunbi unnie." Yena answered back, still focusing on her phone.



 

"Work?? I think it's her day off today, she has worked for the past consecutive weeks!? She even got overtime." Eunbi got worried now. They didn't see Sakura cry after that day they found her breakdown on the couch because of the news that Sakura saw that day. 

 

"I don't know, unnie.., I didn't expect that Chaeyeon and Sakura would end up like this. We all know that between us, they are the strongest bond as a couple. And suddenly become like this!? It's like ashes it's suddenly fade away." Yena is more worried now. 

 

"I don't know this anymore, Chaeyeon doesn't run because of a misunderstanding. She's one of the strongest women that I've ever known. And I didn't expect her to leave Sakura without saying goodbye." Eunbi started and slowly sat on the couch. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After the talk between Eunbi and Yena, the two decided to visit Sakura in her condo unit. Hyewon makes a call to Eunbi to inform them that Sakura leaves early in the hospital.

 

Yena pressed the doorbell button, and after a minute of waiting outside Sakura's unit, the Japanese girl opened it. 

 

"Oh!! Eunbi unnie and Yena, what are doing here? Something happened?" The cherry blossom asked them innocently 

 

"No! Nothing happened, we're here to check you." Eunbi response.

 

"Ah! I'm fine Eunbi unnie, come inside." Sakura opens the unit that she shares with her lover, Chaeyeon. But now she's the only one who lived with her.

 

Yena and Eunbi silently followed Sakura.

"Stay here guys, if you are hungry there's food in the kitchen. I need to finish something." Sakura said and lightly gave her friends a small sad smile.

 

Sakura silently leaves them and goes to her room. The two saw how hopeless Sakura is, she saw how lonely their friend is.

 

"Stay here duck! I need to talk to her." Eunbi stated, Yena just nodded. 

 

Eunbi slowly opened the door of Sakura and Chaeyeon's room, and she shook when she found out that Sakura packed her clothes and placed them in her  luggage. 

 

"Sakura! What are you doing?" Eunbi was confused.

 

"I need to follow where Chaeyeon is, I need to talk to her and sort out things. I can't handle her anymore Eunbi unnie." 

 

"No Kkura! Don't leave.., you're not ok. Chaeyeon just needs time and I know that she will go back."

 

"No unnie, I can't wait any longer. We need to settle things up, I'm afraid that she would never show up to me again. Please this time unnie let me!. "The worry is visible to the cherry blossoms' eyes. 

 

Eunbi just sighs, she knows to herself that she can't do anything. She can't stop Sakura from following Chaeyeon. "Ok.., be careful there." 

 

"Thank you unnie! I know that this is the reckless decision but I do this because I don't want to lose Jaeyeon. And besides she's too much already." 

 

"I understand.., when is your flight?" 

 

"Tomorrow morning unnie." 

 

"Ok! Yena and I will drive you to the airport tomorrow morning." 

 

"Thank you unnie.. thank you so much." Sakura hugged Eunbi.

 

"It's fine.., you need to take a rest now. Me and Yena will go home. We will fetch you tomorrow." Eunbi said. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Eunbi and Yena leave, Sakura breathes deeply. "Don't be scared! You can do it, you can find Chaeyeon." 

 

Sakura encourages herself that everything will be fine and back to normal. Chaeyeon loves her so much, so she expects that Chaeyeon will come back to her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

The cherry blossoms wake up early in the morning to prepare for her flight. She is already ready, everything is good. She is just waiting for Eunbi and Yena's arrival. 

 

Someone's doorbell "It must be Eunbi unnie and Yena."  Sakura mumbled, she walked to the door to open it. 

 

"Ehh?? Kang-chan, what are you doing?" Sakura is confused for Hyewon's appear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter