Mystery of Her

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week when Chaeyeon started to go home late. And also Sakura notice that Chaeyeon become quiet and acting cold towards her. And that makes the cherry blossom felt uncomfortable. Chaeyeon always reason out that she's busy choreograph the dance for this girl group comeback but Sakura don't believe what Chaeyeon reason out.

 

 

The time is already 11:00 pm but Chaeyeon still not in their home. Sakura are waiting to her girlfriend in the living room, she decide to confront Chae about her doings. 

 

 

The door slowly open and Chaeyeon is there. Chaeyeon was surprise seeing Sakura in the living room.

 

 

"You still awake? You should go to bed first, so that you can rest." Chaeyeon said while removing her shoes and put in the shoe rack.

 

 

"Why you always go home late? It's been a week when you always go home at this late night." Sakura fuming.

 

 

"You know that I'm busy teaching the choreography for the comeback of the idol right?" Chaeyeon answer while looking through her furious girlfriend.

 

 

"You always reason out that ing choreography.., Just tell me the truth. Are you avoiding me? I do something wrong that makes you upset?" Sakura enrage.

 

 

"I'm not avoiding you ok, I'm just busy this past few weeks. I hope you understand that Saku-chan." Chaeyeon softly said.

 

 

"Yes you are!! I'm the one who suppose to be busy because between the two of us I'm the one that have complicated schedule  here." Sakura complain.

 

 

 

"So what now.., We fight for this ing schedule? I know that you are a doctor, your busy and I understand that. I'm trying to understand that you can't give your whole time for me, I'm trying to understand that you always choose to play games with your gamer buddy that spend a date with me." Chaeyeon burse out all her emotion and frustration.

 

 

"Now I know the reason you become like that, It's about my lack of time to you?.. I though you understand my situation? This type of work I have, it's understandable that I have limited day off. And you know that playing games is my stress reliever right? Don't be childish Chae." Sakura outrage.

 

 

"I'm not being a childish Saku-chan, the only thing that I wanted was your time and attention. It is hard for you to give me that? It is hard for you that, for once you choose me over your game?" Chaeyeon said, looking to at her lover with a sad gaze.

 

 

Sakura become in silence for a while, but Sakura is Sakura. Her pride is higher than the great wall of china.

 

 

"Come on Chae!.., you know that I work hard for us right? This is for our future, and I love my job." Sakura fight back for her ego.

 

 

"I don't need you to work hard to secure this ing future of yours!.. What do you do for a money if our relationship affect this Saku-chan? We can lived without you working Saku-chan. I can provide everything, anything you want." Chaeyeon shout at her. 

 

 

"For ing sake Chae, money is important for us to live. How can we secure our future if we don't work hard? Don't make me like you Chae, how can you provide our needs for the future if you don't have a stable and a better job?. I have a dream to accomplish. I'm not like you, who contented to be a choreographer." Sakura mock. And she hit the spot, the hurtful word came out from . And it's to late for her to realize what she said to her girlfriend. Chaeyeon tears slowly fall to her cheeks.

 

 

 

"B-babe I'm sorry I didn't mean it—." Sakura was cut off by Chaeyeon's word.

 

 

 

"Y-yeah! I am not like you.., who's successful with your career now. I have nothing to be proud off. But one thing I assure you, I can buy the world for you." Chaeyeon mumble while wiping her tears. 

 

 

She slowly turn her back to her girlfriend and walk to their room. While Sakura still standing there, regretting what she say. Her word is too much for Chaeyeon to accept those.

 

 

 

Ten Seconds of being stan, Sakura back to her sense and run to follow her girlfriend to their room. 

 

 

"Jjaeyeon.., I d-don't meant it. I'm sorr—." But Sakura's word was cut off when she saw Chaeyeon packing her clothes and hurriedly put it in the luggage.

 

 

 

"C-Chae.! Where you going?" Sakura ask the dancer with nervousness visible in her. But the dancer didn't answer back, instead she just continue what she doing.

 

 

Sakura run to Chaeyeon's direction with fear in her black orb eyes. She reach Chaeyeon's hand to stop the dancer. 

 

 

"J-Jaeyeon.., why you packing your things?." Sakura ask her lover again.

 

 

"I will leave, I'm tired arguing with you every night. I do everything  to understand you but when it's come to my situation you can't understand?. All the time we fight, I'm always at fault." Chaeyeon utter and pull her luggage. 

 

 

"N-no Chae.., I'm sorry, I didn't meant what I say, it's just my emotion and anger take over me." Sakura beg while pulling Chaeyeon's luggage back in bed.

 

 

"I need space Sakura.., I'm already tired for this . For once Sakura, try to understand me." Chaeyeon lowly plead.

 

 

Sakura's tears started to flow in her cheeks rapidly while looking to her girlfriend with regret. Chaeyeon pick something in her pocket, she pulled Sakura's hand and put the car key of Sakura's car 

 

 

"I need a space, don't bother me." chaeyeon said and leave their unit. 

 

 

Sakura are shaking while looking in the car key that Chaeyeon gave back. Sakura slowly move her gaze in the door, it's already closed. Chaeyeon already gone, the dancer already leave the cherry blossom.

 

 

Sakura breakdown on the floor, crying out loud for everything. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

It's been a week when the fight between the lover's happened. Sakura give a time for Chaeyeon to breath but it's almost a week. Even though they are in fight, you can't get off the worried look to a Cherry Blossoms. The gang are complete in her and Chaeyeon's unit. The gang wanted to cheer the Cherry Blossom to divert her attention. The kids are watching the tv while Eunbi and Hyewon are preparing the food. 

 

Sakura become frantic when she learn that Chaeyeon already resign 8 months ago to the studio where she work as a full time choreographer. 

 

 

"Sakura unnie, don't worry too much. Chaeyeon unnie will be back, Chaeyeon unnie ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter