Is this the end?

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shocking update right! 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura busy herself in the hospital after what happened last week. She need time to calm her heart and rest. It doesn't mean she gave up for Chaeyeon, she won't and she would never do that. You can say your tired but you can't just gave up without trying your best. She need to be strong before she face Chaeyeon again, she will take her heart at risk as long as she take Chaeyeon back. 

 

It reaches to Eunbi about her break up to Hyewon and about the scene between her, Chaeyeon and Minju. Eunbi get mad at Yena for helping Sakura because of what happened. But at the end, Eunbi had nothing to do, instead she just support them. Kang-chan isn't here anymore, she already pass her resignation letter. Sakura feeling guilty, she thought she's the reason why Kang-chan wanted to resign. But Hyewon assure her that she's not in fault. Instead Hyewon tell her the truth that she received an offer abroad. This is one of the life time opportunity, Hyewon grab this opportunity to continue reaching her dreams and also a way to move on. 

 

Sakura was happy for Hyewon, she also feel relieved that Kang-chan doing well. 

 

Sakura wanted to see Chaeyeon but the girl never show up even in their group bonding. Yena tried to miscall her but Chaeyeon's phone is cannot be reach. 

 

"You really hiding from me Jjaeyeon." Sakura whimper. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------

She's been buried herself in her condo unit, she wanted to go out and go to Sakura which is near to her. One step and then Sakura's door but she doesn't have courage to do so. She feeling guilty about what she say to Sakura but she did that to cut the hope of Sakura. She don't want to hurt Minju, she don't want Minju experience the heartbreak that she experience. 

 

"Hey!! You will be like that forever."

 

Chaeyeon slowly look up to the person who standing beside her bed. Minju was there look worried towards her.

 

"I'm so-rry for worrying y-you." Chaeyeon whimper, she help herself to sit and leaning her back in the headboard of the bed.

 

Minju sigh. "Are you sure? I didn't ask what happened between the two of you when I didn't come yet. But it's been a week when you started being like this."

 

"I am fine Min² ah.., I had many things in my head." 

 

"Ok! I already cook our breakfast., Come let's eat together." Minju change the topic, she knew that Chaeyeon is already not in a mood to talk about that. 

 

She will not force Chaeyeon to say something about Sakura. 

 

"You cooked?" Chaeyeon ask and get up from her bed. Minju nod and they both headed in the kitchen. 

 

Chaeyeon and Minju ate together, they enjoyed their meals. After they finish eating, both of them decided to stay in the living room for a little talk.

 

"I noticed that there's a travel bag here." Chaeyeon wonder while pointing the bag near the sofa.

 

"Oh! That's mine, My drama is near its end. And the last final shoot will be in Jeju island, I came here to personally say goodbye because I will stay there for 3 days." Minju said. 

 

Minju see how Chaeyeon started to blank again, it's like her mind fly away. 

 

"If you want, you can come with me."

 

"Really?" Chaeyeon become bright hearing that Minju invite her.

 

" Of course you can, and maybe you should do a vacation there. This past few weeks your stressing yourself." Minju response. And she also knew what made Chaeyeon stress.

 

"Wait for me here! I will pack my things." Chaeyeon said and hurriedly run to her room. 

 

Chaeyeon grab this opportunity to think and refresh her mind. She will use this short vacation to make sure that she chose the right thing. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyeon use that chance to refresh her mind and now this is here 2 days in Jeju island but still her mind still confused. This short vacation has no use for her, instead her mind become confused even more.

 

She just walking beside the beach, alone mesmerizing the beauty of the island. She forget her problem seeing the beautiful nature but when the night comes, every happening last week came back.

 

How she wish it easy to forget, how she wish that this is just a dream. How her life become complicated. And how her heart is undecided who she wanted to in. She admitted that Sakura own the biggest portion of her heart but she can't just leave Minju broken. 

 

"Your frowning again! I tho you came her to enjoy? Why you look so sad." Minju join her from walking. 

 

" Your shoot is done?" Chaeyeon change the topic. 

 

"Yeah! And I'm looking for you in the hotel room but you're not there. But our staff saw you going in the beach so I came her to follow you." Minju said and settled her eyes in the sun set.

 

" It become cold now, you just wear a thin silk summer dress. Wear this." Chaeyeon remove her jacket and offer to Minju. 

 

"Thank you! It's beautiful right." Minju replied looking at the sun set. Chaeyeon stop from walking and settle her eyes to where Minju wad looking.

 

"Yeah! It was beautiful.. it's beautiful like you, it's beautiful like your heart. A heart that I nearly broke." Chaeyeon respond but she just whisper the last part so that Minju wouldn't hear.

 

"You know what., When I was a teenager back then. One of my dream is to witness the sun set with my first love and I already did accomplish that wish of mine. I witness the sun set with you." Minju was so sincere with her words. She look to Chaeyeon who was looking to the sun set while listening to her. 

 

"I'm happy that you accomplished your dream, and I knew that you can do whatever you want because your the best Minju-yah." Chaeyeon respond and caressing Minju's cheeks. ..

 

" The agency gave me a 1 month break, and I hope I can spend that break to enjoy and travel all the places that I wanted to go. And I hope you're with me when I do that."

 

" Of course, I'm always here with you. I promise right? I promise that this time I'm the one who gonna protect you." Chaeyeon's smiled, Minju started to get teary eyed. She sees how Chaeyeon was scared to hurt her even she hurt herself. 

 

"I will ask something and I hope that you can be honest to me Chaeyeon-yah." 

 

" What it is Min²? You can ask me, I will truthfully answer all your questions." Chaeyeon uttered. 

 

Minju smile but it not a smile that reach her eyes. There is a sadness, a sadness that broke everyone's heart.

 

"You still love her?" 

 

Chaeyeon was surprised because of unexpected question from Minju.

 

 

"H-huh?" 

 

"You still love her? Sakura?." 

 

 

"I-I d-don't k-now." That's the only word came out on Chaeyeon's mouth.

 

"I know that you still love her, you won't be like that if you don't love her.  You just confused because I entered in your life." Minju said, seat in the sad while throwing some stone in the beach.

 

Chaeyeon follow her, she also sit beside Minju who's now looking to the deep blue sea. 

 

"I d-on't mean t-to hurt you, Maybe I just didn't do my best to love you. But I swear..,  your important to me. The least person that I could hurt is you. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter