We met again

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her I am again! 
Warning: Feel free to get hurt, and feel free to feel what the both parties feel. If you have ex who hurt you that much and you still can't move on? This quote is for you.  

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. — Mark Twain

😭😭😭

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon decided to go out in her unit to do groceries. It's been 2 week when she came back in Seoul, after she got home in her unit. She immediately change to visit Minju in her filming. She miss the girl, she miss Min². She's happy after they've been through, she can now show how grateful she is meeting her. She's been bold now a days, she's not afraid to take her heart in risk again. I mean! She's ready to love again. 

 

Last week she got her first ever car, she can afford to buy one now. 3 years and haft ago, she sell her motorbike to support her stay in LA. She leave her cafe to Nako and Hichan, and tell now the two Japanese managed that one. She didn't bother to visit her cafe again, because she can't. The cherry blossoms memories is there, a lot. She can't managed her studio at the top of the deck of the cafe. She let other rent her space. 

 

Everyone wonder where did she get the money she used to build her studio and cafe. The answer is, she met her haft sister's after her graduation in college. At first she can't believe that she had a sister in her father's side. Her parents already gone, past away... 

 

She's leaving alone, find a part time job to support her needs and school fees. But luckily she's smart, not as smart as Sakura but she had a brain and talent over flowing in her genes. She successfully support herself even it's kinda hard sometimes. Meeting Sakura way back in highschool days was a gift for her, she fall in love with the Japanese girl. 

 

Sakura become her armor, a strength that give her enough motivation to not give up. At the same time she also her weakness.

 

Chaeyeon smile, not as wide as before but it still genuine. If she have a chance to go back in the past, she won't change her fate, she still willing to love Sakura even at the end they will broke a part. It's painful but it's made her experience a happiness, she made her experience how to love, how to care and how to be contented in life. 

 

"Love is not worth it without experiencing the word pain." She mumbled. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She walked in the super market inside the mall to do a groceries, she's humming while picking up some fresh meat and put in her cart. She then headed to the chocolate section. Chaeyeon was busy choosing some chocolate when she bump some.

"Oh! Sorry Miss! I'm really sorr- Eunbi unnie?" 

 

" Chaeyeon-ah?" 

 

They both in shock seeing each other again. After 3 years and haft she see her friends. 

 

"Yes Eunbi unnie it's me."

 

"You didn't call us, you just run away and never inform us where did you go. Even saying hi or hello you doesn't bother to do." Instead of a big hug, she received a smack in Eunbi's wrath.

 

"It's hurt unnie!" Chaeyeon whined

"You deserve that!" 

" Yeah! Maybe I deserved this!" 

 

"Hey! I am just joking. But really, we all missed you." Eunbi said and embrace her with a tight hug, she also response. 

 

Both of them talked and catch up some thing that Chaeyeon miss out. Except for the break up that happened to her and Sakura.

-------------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon was driving, she sigh for almost 10 times. Eunbi attention is not on her.

"Why? You ok?" Her unnie asked her.

"I'm just nervous unnie, This is my first time meeting them again." Chaeyeon admitted.

"Don't be nervous, it's only Yena, Yuri and Yujin at all. I assure you that." Eunbi invite her to visit her unit, the three is there. Except for Sakura, Hyewon and Wonyoung who still in school. Busy in her college life. Eunbi know the the both them feel, like it's ing hurt when the two person broke apart after a 7 years in relationship. She assure the the two exes won't meet now, I mean there's still a time for them to meet but not now. As the oldest in the group she know that it will be chaos if the two meet again. And she also knew that Sakura and Hyewon can't join the bonding because they both busy in hospital.

" But still Eunbi unnie.".

"They missed you.., especially Yuri and Wonyoung. But apparently Wonyoung still in school." 

The both of them become in silent when they reach the building where Eunbi's unit was. 

Chaeyeon help Eunbi to carry the plastic full of groceries. The staff greeted them before they enter in the elevator. Eunbi push the button where her floor unit was. As the movement of the elevator, Chaeyeon started to feel nervous, she doesn't know why? But her heart started to beat fast. 

This kind of feeling is so familiar, she already feel this way back in her college days. 

Ting** the elevator already reach the floor where Eunbi's unit is like located. 

They started walking in the condominium hall, they stop in one door. Eunbi get her key and insert in the knob, the door click indicated that it's already unlocked. 

Eunbi will push the door when a staff called out her attention.

"Miss Kwon.., the drinks that you order is already in here. The receptionist called out telling that it's need your sign for the proof that you received the delivery.

"Ah ok! Where should I sign?" Eunbi asked the staff.

"Here the Miss Kwon." The staff answer back and give the receipt to Eunbi.

"Chaeyeon! You can go inside first. The plastic of groceries is so heavy. I will sign this first."

Chaeyeon nod, she slightly pushed Eunbi's door unit before she picked each plastic of groceries. She push the door through her foot and get inside.

She stop from making another step when she didn't expect to see Sakura. She just looking to her ex, it's been 3 years without seeing the visual of Miyawaki. The girl was talking to Hyewon, not just talking, happily talking. 

Sakura didn't notice her because she's facing Hyewon who's now intensely looking at her. Chaeyeon also look at the girl, her girlfriend bestfriend. Oh! Scratch the girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. She saw how Hyewon smirked at her before she grab Sakura's face and kissed her ex in front of her. She saw how Hyewon bite the bottom lips of Sakura who's eyes widen not expecting that one for coming. 

Chaeyeon hold her breath, her heart tightened, her hands gripping the plastic bag. She wanted to close her eyes but she can't. She can't just look a way. Sakura doesn't move at all, still in shock while Hyewon still looking at Chaeyeon with a smirked plastered in her innocent face.

And this scene remind of her, how she also caught the both of them kissing way back in college days. She feel hurt, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter