You've Changed

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! This story is only a fanfiction that came up in the author’s mind. The author’s purpose is to deliver the interesting story that relatable to everyone and not intended to offend someone, all the happening, place, things, act is not happened in real life. All the events that happened in the fic and saw in real life in only coincidence. Don’t take it seriously. 

____________________________________________

Sakura was stunned while watching her girlfriend in front of her. Her mind can't process all the word that Chaeyeon said. This suppose to be sweet and romantic but damnit, she don't know what to response to the proposal of her long time girlfriend. 

"Miyawaki Sakura will spent your life together with me for the rest of your life? Will you marry me?" Chaeyeon repeat her proposal. She was smiling waiting for a yes of her beloved girlfriend.

"C-Chae!?. I c-cant." Sakura stutter while telling her answer, that make Chaeyeon's world up side down. Sakura run away because of confusion, she didn't expect that Chaeyeon will proposed to her this early. She still not ready to enter in a conflict marriage life. Sakura still enjoy her freedom, and she still have a commitment in her work as a doctor. 

Chaeyeon run so fast to catch up with her girlfriend, she grab Sakura's hand."Sa-Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon was shaking. Her eyes say how hurt she is.

"J-Jjaeyeon., P-please understand me., I'm not ready to engage myself into a marriage life. I have a dream that I still not fulfill yet." Sakura stated before left.

Chaeyeon was left alone in the middle of the night. The rain slowly pouring down together with Chaeyeon's tears. It's hurt that you can't do anything, just watching your love one's slowly disappeared in the dark. How she wish that this is just a dream, that she wake up for her bad dream. But it's not, this is reality. A reality that show her how her Saku-chan rejected her proposal. 

"Why I've expect that you accept my proposal? Why I still hold for a small percent that you still love me? You can't even introduce me to your family and I'm expecting that you will marry me.!" Chaeyeon whimper.

There relationship almost 7 years, Sakura is sweet way back in their highschool and college days but when the Japanese girl graduated and got a work, Chaeyeon felt that Sakura change. She change a lot, they barely go out in a date, Sakura had no time fo her anymore. The cherry blossom would choose to spend her time playing apex with Yena and Hyewon than giving her spear time to her. 

And the most hurtful thing Chaeyeon felt when she know that Sakura introduce Hyewon first to her mother than her own girlfriend. 

"Because you are just a choreographer Chaeyeon, Hyewon is a professional doctor like Sakura and Yena. They have a stable and good work than you. You have nothing to be proud off. You just nothing compared to them." Chaeyeon mock herself. The dancer wipe her tears and start walking. She is now wet because of the heavy rain that poured on her.

---------------------------------------//-----//-----

It's been 3 months when the failed proposal happened, the two already talk about it. Chaeyeon just nothing to do, it's Sakura's decision and Chae respect it. But the lover is no longer spent time to each other. Chaeyeon's is more focus on her work and she give space for Sakura. 

Sakura became busy in the hospital, because of lock of doctors in the hospital. Chaeyeon started to accept the offer of big agency to be a choreographer of idols and she became busy too. The two only meet at night it's either Chaeyeon go home first or Sakura. When Sakura go home in their unit and Chaeyeon already asleep. And Sakura wake up first because of kind of work she have. While Chaeyeon still sleeping when Sakura leave. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The gang are settle down on the living room of Chaeyeon and Sakura's unit.
Sakura, Yena, Yujin and Hyewon are started to play Apex. While Eunbi, Wonyoung and Yuri are preparing the food. Chaeyeon is not there, the dancer had a tight schedule, she barely join in their bonding. 

After Eunbi prepare the food she decided to sit beside Sakura. "You and Chaeyeon are ok?" Being the eldest in the group, she know her friends well.

Sakura glance at Eunbi and back to the screen. "We're ok Eunbi unnie, we are both busy that's why." Sakura response still busy playing.

"You know that this is the reason why the two person in a relationship broke apart?. Because of lock of time for each other." Eunbi stated while watching the characters in the screen.

"I already explain to Chaeyeon why I'm busy and she understand it unnie." Sakura replied.

"And you also didn't know that this kind of set up makes one of you fall out of love?."Eunbi added that make Sakura stop from clicking the switch and look to Eunbi's eyes.

"It will not gonna happen Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon love me and she knew that I love her too."Sakura confidently said.

Eunbi just sigh "It's up to you if you continue this kind of set up or try to cope up with each other." Eunbi give up and stood up and go to the younger members. Eunbi wanted to help Sakura and Chaeyeon to settle all their problems and misunderstanding to each other. But the cherry blossom just ok with this kind of relationship with her lover. She wanted to make Sakura realized that Chaeyeon also need her, the other girl never talk about this but Eunbi know that Chaeyeon hold any grudge about the fact that Sakura had no time for her.

----------------------//----/

Today is Sakura's birthday and the celebration will be held at her parents home. Their house is organize will, the theme is good and the design is elegant. Sakura are fully prepared in her room, she wearing an elegant dress. Some guest are already there, her friends are also down stairs waiting for the birthday girl. Sakura expect that all her friends will come, and she was more excited to see Chaeyeon more. 

Chaeyeon don't want to go but Eunbi talk to her that this is the 24th birthday of her girlfriend. And Sakura expecting her to come.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The guest enjoy in the party, everyone greeted Sakura a wonderful happy birthday. And some known rich family congratulate Sakura's parents because they have a daughter who is a successful doctor at a young age. After talking to her parents business partners, Sakura excitedly go to her friends table with a big smile plastered on her lips.

"Happy birthday Sakura unnie." Wonyoung greet her and embrace Sakura into a tight hug.

"Thank you  Wonyoungie." 

Yuri also greet her, Yujin and Yena group hug Sakura. Hyewon leave a sweet message for her gaming buddy, Eunbi also greet her.

"Thank you guys."Sakura are emotional today, she didn't expect that their group will be complete today. Sakura stare to her girlfriend who silently looking at her, she's ready to listen Chaeyeon's cringe message like before.

"Babe.., you have no plan to greet me?" Sakura jokingly tease.

Their friend laugh for Sakura's word and they started teasing the lovers. Chaeyeon are ready to greet Sakura but suddenly Sakura's mom interfer.

"Oh!! Those are the friends of my lovely daughter." Sakura's mom said.

"Yes mom, their are my friends." Sakura answer and she introduced her friends one by one. And when Chaeyeon's turn, Sakura will introduce Chaeyeon to her mom as her girlfriend b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter