Coincidental Or Misunderstanding?

Wonderful Romance

"I'm home." greet Teukie.

He then put all the groceries and enter his room. Choon Hee who heard his brother's voice out from her room and shocked when looked at all the groceries. 'did Teukie oppa who buy all this stuff?'

"What are you look at? Palli, prepare the dinner." asked Teukie.

"Oh, yea." Choon Hee wear her apron and start preparing the dinner. 'well,what i'm gonna cook tonight?' she mumbling just to heard by herself.

"Choon Hee, where Kibum? Did he suppose to be home this time?" 

"Kibum oppa was out with Donghae oppa just now. He said he want to see Donghae oppa practice for his next competition." Choon Hee replies her oppa.

Then, she started with the preparing dinner before someone calling her oppa. Teukie ask her to continue her work while he opened the door. As soon the door open, he was shocked with the fatigue look of Shindong.

"Hyung, there a guy who refused to pay his debt. We try as hard as we can to ask him to pay it but then....he beat up Eunhyuk and Siwon." Shindong try to hold his breath.

He do need a lot of oxygen after running up to Teukie's house which located up at hill. 'OMO, I surely can lost my weight if everyday have to running up to hyung' house.'

"Mwo?! Where Kangin?" 

"He's out of country. If i'm not mistaken, his company sent him out."

"Okay then, gaja. Let me finished them by myself. Choon Hee, I'm out for a while. Just finished the dinner. We'll eat after I reach home." say Teukie and both of them rush to the place where Eunhyuk and Siwon have been hit.

Choon Hee just nod her head and continue with her work without knowing where her oppa rush to with Shindong. 'well,its none of my business at all.'

"Well, Choon Hee, let make a delicious dinner for oppas. Hwaiting! Hohohoho..^^"

***************************The scene*******************

As Teukie and Shindong reach at the scene, he saw two man that watching over Eunhyuk and Siwon. Teukie clutched his fist and walk toward that two man.

Buk! A fist down on the face of the man. While the other one, try to resist his fear as he see Shindong is holding a baseball bat. 'today will become my bad luck if i got hit by that thing.' he whispers.

"Yah, you! Untied my friends. Palli!" shout Shindong to the other man. 

The trembling man just follow Shindong's order as he afraid if Shindong will beat him using that baseball bat. As for the other man, he just like a paper who already get beat by Teukie. 

"Shindong, gaja." said Teukie. He help Eunhyuk while Shindong help to hold Siwon.

Then, they leave that two man behind. ' Serve your right. Wanna play with Teukie, ha? Well, you got a wrong person wanna to show off.' said Teukie. He doesn't care if the man that he beat off is died or not.

"Hyung, wake up. Don't make me scared. Hyung!" cried Wookie.

How he regretted for asking Heechul stop by. Their intention was misunderstood by that man. They only want to help that two guys who been tied at the pillar. He felt sympathy to both of them. Thats why he asked his hyung to stop and help them but before they can do anything, Heechul get beat by that fierce man.

"What should i do?" say Wookie.

Actually they were on their way to go home as Heechul's schedule has been postponed. On their way back to home, they saw two guys who been tied at the pillar and the thrill scene happened. Wookie then take out his phone and starting to dial Yesung's number. 'OMO...hyung, palli answer your phone.' Wookie pray in his heart.

********************************Lee's House***********************************

Mi Hi and Sungmin is absorbed with their own work and not aware Hankyung back. As for Hankyung, he tired enough to let know what his dongsaeng and his friend were up to. His mind is tired enough with the request from the President to look for his grandchild. He still can recalled all the words from the President at the hospital just now.

"Please help me finding my grandchild, Hankyung. You are the one who I can rely to." say President Seol.

"I want to seek for their  forgiveness. I want to look after them as my redeem to what I've done to their family. Do help me, Hankyung." President Seol really ask for Hankyung's helping.

As for Hankyung, himself not to have heart to do something that disappointed the President feeling. He and his dongsaeng really thankful to President because looked after both of them after the death of their family during the fire which occurred in their home 15 years ago.

His flashback was disturbed by the telephone's ringing. He looking for Sungmin but his dongsaeng wasn't there. 'they probably at upstair.' Hankyung stood up and answer the phone but he shocked with the anxious's voice from Yesung.

"Hyung, Yesung here. Did my sister there? Ask her to come to the hospital right away. Heechul hyung was beat by the thugs. HIs conditions is bad. Palli, tell her." the end call before Hankyung had to say something.

Hankyung rush to Sungmin's room upstair. He already forget his tiredness. Mi Hi must be told about her hyung.