The President...

Wonderful Romance

Finally after spent his day searching for job, Teukie was accepted to work as a collector. he was fortunate because he was the thugs leader so that's not a big problem for him to get back the money which was lent to customers. To celebrate it, he plans to buy a beef and sook it for dinner. However, he dragged into a van so sudden and drove away to unknown place. He was brings into the big house and being asked to wait in one of the room inside the house.

Too many kind of questions popped in his mind when he saw pictures of himself and his family. Weirdly, he saw his parent pictures which he never seen before. 'why all these pictures was here? Who are these people?' The door open from outside and appear one old man with a wheelchair. The assistant leaves him alone with Teukie. That old man try to get up from his wheelchair but almost falling down. Teukie managed to catch him and help to get back on his wheelchair.

"Mind if I'm asking but what all of this about? Why you bring me here and who are you?" ask Teukie.

He had to get out from that place as soon as possible because all the pictures in that room bothering him so much. He feel hurt inside.

"You are Yoo-Rin's son aren't you? The eldest one?" the trembling old man asking. Teukie was suprised when the old man knows his mother's name.

"Your father's name is Jung Woo,isn't it?" ask that man again.

Teukie become more astonished. How did the old man know his parent's name. Teukie can't hold his anger anymore. He should ask that person faster and then go out from that house.

"Yah, who the hell are you? How do you know my parent's name? Yah,palli! Tell me the truth!"

The loud Teukie's scream have resulted two young men entered the room and hold him because they worries if Teukie take action in injuring the President.

"Yah,let me go! Hey,tell me who you are?! Don't you hear me?" Teukie already become more annoyed. The old man seem trembling to speak.

"I'm a father to your death mother. Or I can say that I'm your hal-abeoji." President told Teukie in conscious and not. Not long afterwards, he fell from his wheelchair.

"President! Yah, call the ambulance. Palli!"ask one of the man which hold Teukie just now.

He then bring the President out from the room while Teukie still shocked with what he had heard earlier. 'hal-abeoji?'