Jjangmyun to Ramen..

Wonderful Romance

Right after Kibum reached home, he changed his dirty shirt to his clothes hanging outside the house. He didn't want his sister saw his dirty clothes which spilled by jjangmyun sauce. Being not so lucky, how he bumps into that girl and then, freely got scolded. he just smiled after thinking about that.

"I'm home," Kibum greets.

He opens the doors and saw Teukie, Choon Hee and Donghae so into the Go! Game. He relieved after noticed his brother was home. He worrying about his brother at his works all day and he's glad nothing's happened to his hyung.

"Oppa, you're home? Wah, we can eat jjangmyun tonight," Choon Hee brightly said. She knew Kibum will always bring home the left jjangmyun after he's done working.

"I'm sorry Choon Hee, jjangmyun sold out for today. Nothing spare for us." Kibum lied.

Teukie who looking at the dongsaengs's conversations, saw the cut on Kibum's arm. He stood up and headed to the door.

"Teukie hyung, where are you going?" ask Donghae.

"I'm out to find food for a while. You prepare the table. Kibum, go take a shower and clean yours first. Then, ask Choon Hee to put on a medicine on your wounds." Teukie says without looking at his dongsaeng.

Eventhough he still slightly hurt with his brother, he still concerned about the cuts at Kibum's arm. He knows Kibum was lied just now. He walks to 24 hours store to buy ramen. He can only get that because other shops already closed at this time. 'Kibum cut his arm? How can it been happen?'

"What happened to your hand, oppa?" ask Choon hee while put on antiseptics at Kibum's arm. kibum winched a little to bear the pain. He closed his mouth from telling the truth.

"I fell when I'm on my way down to the corner at the hill. I don't know there's a stone there." He lied again. He didn't count how many he have to lied to his litlle sister.

"You got to be more careful after this." Donghae interrupt.

Kibum smiles and just nods hie head. right after that, Teukie home with four packs of ramen and a few can of drinks. That night, black bean noodles menu replaced by ramen. However, it clears enough the happiness from their faces.

"Are you ready to come back at school?" ask Donghae to Kibum when they take a night air while Teukie and Choon Hee already go for sleep.

"I think this is the right time for me to start my study back." Kibum answer.

"How about your work? Doing it double? Study and working?" Donghae pull out hus chewing gum and put it into his mouth. It was his hobby since little. He like to chews it rather than smoking like other teenagers.

"Yes, I had to work and studying at the same time. I think it would not effect my studies anyway. I'm working at night only and still can study after done with my work. A simple answer from Kibum.

"Afterall, I need to support my family." He added.

Donghae can only smiles after hearing his friend. He knew Kibum with kind and harworking person. He is wondering, why Teukie's not working? He's the oldest and supposed to be hm to do so. After bid a goodbye, Kibum get into his house and he was suprised seeing his hyung standing and watching him.

"Why you're not sleeping?" ask Kibum and sat next to Teukie.

"After this, you don't have to do the part time job anymore. Just give your full concentrate to your study. Let me do the responsible."

A little much, he was actually feels burdened by Kibum's words about supporting the family. It was not him refuse to work but everythime he try to find a job, everyone seems like avoiding and hesitated to hire him. That whay he endedn up being a thugs and loitering with his friends. he differs than Eunhyuk, Siwon, Shindong and Kangin. They had their own job. 'Is this related to that old man?'

"Hyung, don't worry. Please let me keep on doing my part time job. At least I can help you. Alright hyung, I'm going to sleep now. I'll start my school tomorrow." said Kibum before walked away and he glad that his hyung willingly to helping him in supporting the family. That night, he sleep peacefully.

*****************************At the different place*********************

"Have you found them? Are you sure they Yoo-Rin's kids? Alright, call me back after you got all the proof." 

The call ended. A picture on the table changed into the trembling hand. A clear drops falls and hit the pictures. How he missed the girl inside the picture but the girl died because of his egoistic. Now, he wants to redeem all his sins back then with finding the girl's kids.

"President, it's late already. Please take a sleep first. Tomorrow, you've got an appointment with Doctor Song." his assistant speech answered by his quite eyes.

He is hoping to meet his grandchild and his daughter's husband before he shut his eyes forever. The assistant push the wheelchair and bring him to the room. After make sure the old man was sleeping, he headed to his room upstairs.