The Shock

Wonderful Romance

President Seol going to make a family meeting after Choon Hee get discharged from the hospital. He’s want to introduces Teukie and his dongsaengs so do Kyu as his new family’s member and to pointed Teukie as the new Director of the Seol Corp. President Seol think it the best way to redeem his sins to his grandchild. He invites Lee Hankyung and his dongsaeng, Lee Sungmin and also his business partner in Jeju Island, Kim Heechul and his three dongsaengs, Kim Jong Oon(Yesung), Kim Ryeowook and Kim Mi Hi. Kangin and Donghae also been invited to join their family meeting. And for the first time, Teukie get know that his three chingu, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Shindong were actually work at his hal-abeoji’s company. Even three of them did know that the new director is Teukie.

Kibum look around the hall. He’s look amazed with the decoration of the hall. He is looking for Mi Hi. He’s really stunned when Mi Hi walk into the hall with a beautiful feminine look. Well, he used to see her in her boyish look but that day was his first time to see her in the different look.

“Yah, what are you looking for?” Donghae tap his shoulder. Kibum startled with that action. His glass almost dropped off.

“Yah Lee Donghae, you almost get me fainted okay? OMO.. what is wrong with you?”

“What is wrong with me? I’m the one who should ask you that question, Kibummie. Are you looking for Mi Hi? She there with her three bodyguard and her VOB.” say Donghae without looking at Kibum. Actually he is looking for someone too. Who else he looking for if not his girl.

“VOB? what that?” ask Kibum bluntly. He sratch his un itchy head.

“Uh? VICTIM OF BULLYING. Yah, Kibum, do you see Choon Hee? She asked me to wait for her here. But I don’t even see her anywhere.” He still look around the hall looking for Choon Hee.

“Oh, I saw her just now with Secretary Yoon. She will be back. Don’t worry buddy.” Kibum tap his friend shoulder. He know he can count on to Donghae to look after his dongsaeng.

*****************At the other side***********************************

“Kim Mi Hi, you really look like a princess with that outfit.” Mock Sungmin.

“Zip it Sungmin. I really don’t like this. Why I can't just wear my formal shirts and jeans?” say Mi Hi and there she goes. She got hit by her oppa, Wookie.

“Auch, Wookie oppa. Its hurt okay? Why you hit me?” cried Mi Hi to his oppa.

“Are you going to hear Heechul hyung babble if he heard what you’re saying just now?” Mi Hi shook her head.

She understand what Wookie tries to tell her. If Heechul oppa know she complaining the dress that he bought for her, she will get a very long bubbling from Heechul.

“Excuse me, Kim Mi Hi. Would you like to come with me for a while?” Kibum suddenly appear at the middle of their talk. Heechul look at Kibum from top to bottom before he let his sister go with Kibum. Sungmin look uneasy when Mi Hi is took away from him. ‘What is wrong with me? Why do I feel this?’ he mumbling himself.

“Sungmin ah, are you okay?” ask his hyung, Hankyung. He noticed the change in his dongsaeng when Mi Hi go with Kibum. Sungmin just shook his head and smiled to his hyung.

Kibum take Mi Hi to introduces her to his hyung, Teukie. She is really surprised when Kibum introduced Teukie as his hyung. Then, they burst out of laughter when she told about the incident when she fell off because of the peel. She really can’t believe Kibum was the guys who save her and Sungmin from teukie before. At the other side, heechul look at his watch.

“Its late already, why don’t President Seol announced about his grandchild yet?” he whispered to hankyung. Hankyung just nod his shoulder as he don’t know either.

“I’ll try check with Secretary Yoon.” Then he walk away to the Secretary Yoon. Heechul look around the hall looking for his sister. His face turned to red when he saw the person who with Mi Hi and Kibum.

He rushed to them and pulled Mi Hi’s hand and walk out from the hall. All of them was startled with Heechul’s action especially teukie He can’t believe they meet here. . Yesung and Wookie quickly run out follow their hyung.

“Oppa, waeyo? Oppa, let me go. Oppa, what is wrong with you?!” shout Mi Hi. She is really annoyed with Heechul behavior.

“Hyung, are you leaving?” ask Yesung. Heechul look at his dongsaengs. He wrap his face.

“Yesung, go get the car.”say Heechul. Without any objection, Yesung quickly get their car.

“Wookie, did you seen him?” ask Heechul to Wookie. Wookie seem don’t get it what Heechul’s mean.So, he just shook his head as he didn't understand what his hyung is talking about. Looking at the reaction of Wookie, Heechul feel wanna to shout loudly.

“Oppa, what is really going on here? Why are we leaving without say anything to hal-abeoji and the guest?” Mi Hi tried to comfort her oppa.

“Yah, Kim Mi Hi. Don’t you get it? The person who beat me until half death is there. He’s laughing with you just now. Are you get me now?” say Heechul.

“Mwo? The one who beat you are in there? Who is he, oppa?”

“You wanna to know? You really want to know?its that punk! Your friend’s brother. Get it!”

“Mwo? You means Kibum’s hyung? Teukie oppa?”

“What did you call him? Oppa? Aish, chinca. You surely out of your mind Mi Hi. You are the one who wanna to find the person who beat me and drag him to the prison but now, you called him oppa?”

Mi hi is so shocked when she heard that. The one who beat her brother until half death is Teukie. Her tears start to flowing. She is speechless. Wookie tries to comfort his sister. He take Mi Hi into his arm. Not long after that, Yesung come with their car.

“Hyung, we’re leaving?” ask him. Heechul just nods his head and ask Wookie to take Mi Hi in the car. Hankyung and Sungmin come to see what happened. Sungmin was curious when he saw tear from Mi Hi eyes.

“Hankyung, send my sorry to President Seol. We have to go.” Say Heechul and get in the car. Before Hankyung could say anything, the car are going out from the hall.

“Hyung, what is going on?” ask Sungmin.

“I don’t know either. Let’s go in. The party will start soon. Don’t worry too much.” Say Hankyung and drag Sungmin in the hall again.

********************************At Kim's house***************************

"Aish, this is really make me crazy. How can I work with someone who beat me until I'm half death? Aish, chinca..Arghh!!!" Heechul shout as loud as he can. Yesung, Ryeowook and Mi Hi just sit like a doll as they so afraid to say even a single words to their older brother.

As soon as they reach home, Heechul quickly get out from the car and started to get mad to everything. He also smashed the porcelain's vase on the table. This is the first for three of them to watch their brother's behavior. Mi Hi is going to stand up but was stop by her Yesung oppa. He afraid if Heechul is going to do the unexpected thing to her.

"Yah, Kim Mi Hi, starting for today, I want you to stay away from that punk's family. You get me?" Heechul pointed at his little dongsaeng.

"But..oppa, Kibum and Choon Hee were innocence. They do nothing to you right?" Mi Hi try to talk back to Heechul and her words really make Heechul want to turn himself into an Incredible Thing.

"Like I care. Yah, Mi Hi, if you really loves me. Do what I ask you to do and don't ever talk back to me. Araso?! And now, go to your room. Palli!" shout Heechul. Mi Hi is starting to cried. She run upstairs to her room and slammed the door harshly

"Hyung! You are not suppose to do that to Mi Hi. She is our dongseng." Yesung tries to defended his sister.

"Because she is my dongsaeng, I'll have to get my sight on her. Now, both of you. Go to your rooms before I'll do anything to you. Palli!"

Without any objection or words, Wookie stand up and turned back to go upstairs. He drag Yesung together with him because he doesn't want thing goes worse if he let Yesung with Heechul. He really known well his both hyungs. They will get in fight if there no ones break them out. Before he enter his own room, he silently opened Mi Hi's room and see all the stuff in it were in mess. He wants to comfort her but his heart wouldn't let him do that so he closed the door back and walk through his own room. He is going to have a talk with Mi Hi tomorrow. He promised that to himself.