Chapter 6 - Unreleased Episode

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

3rd Person’s POV

It’s a beach episode, so the girls are filming in a famous resort. Jeril and Anika is enjoying the sea, while Lei and Erika were still having a silent treatment. But the leader noticed that their maknae seems to get some tension off, she probably told the other girls about her problem.

Which , because Erika used to be the first person she’ll run into whenever she has a problem and wanted some comfort. But I guess those privileges were gone when I didn’t told her my real name. Erika shook her head with a bitter scoff as she watch Lei approach Iriel.

“Are you really going to continue ignoring her while we’re filming?”

“Our fans and your shippers are going to notice.”

“I don’t want to talk to her.”

“Well, can you atleast pretend that you don’t feel uncomfortable with her?” Anika asked as she handed Lei a surf board. “Give this to her, let her show her perfect skills as always.”

“Do I really have to do this?”

“You need to.”

With a sigh, Lei snatched the board and made her way to Erika. The girl sitting in the sand looked up when she noticed her approaching and gave her a confused look.

“Now, you’re talking to me?”

“There are cameras around, and we have fans.”

“Oh, great. I love that reason very much.” Erika sarcastically said.

“Look, just take the board so I could go back with the others. You can go show-off while I stay out of your way, we can’t fight while filming.” Lei explained but Erika shook her head.

“Who said we’re fighting? We’re arguing, because I clearly don’t know why you’re mad.”

“This is not the time and place to ask for an explanation, just grab it and let me go.”

“I don’t want to.” Stubborn as ever. “You don’t want the fans to notice the tension, then be normal. Stay here with me, let’s enjoy the sunset together.” Erika said with a teasing smirk.

“I hate you.”

“Yeah, I figured.”

Lei let out a deep sigh and sat down besides Erika, watching the sun set together. Jeril and Anika exchanged confused gaze and both shrugged their shoulders at the same time. Their leader and maknae are unpredictable. One second they’re fighting, one second they’re not.

“They’re not talking.”

“I think they’re enjoying the sunset.”

“That’s like…a very couple-y thing, ew.” Jeril shuddered.

“Oh, shut up. Let’s enjoy the sunset too.” Anika pulled Jeril down on the sand and they sat down to watch the amazing view. Things are peaceful this way, the storm is still brewing…

--

Erika took off her oversize shirt and dipped down the pool. She didn’t took a swim in the beach because the sun was burning and she hates damaging her skin with sunlight. Kim Erika Dane is more of a winter-type of person, just like her personality and relationship with Lei.

So, she prefers to do some nightswimming instead. People are often asleep, so the pool is not crowded and she won’t have any sunburn. Things are better when everything is peaceful.

“You know, things won’t be repaired unless you fixed it.”

“Damn it, Jeon!” Erika exclaimed. “You scared me, you little piece of…nevermind.”

“Sorry. I went to your room to borrow your PSP because I left mine, but you weren’t there. I look around until I finally found you here, brooding in the pool about you and Lei, right?”

“You know why she’s mad at me.” Erika didn’t asked, she stated. “Can you tell me why?”

“Look, I really want to. Trust me, I would love to tell you. But Anika thought otherwise.”

“She knows too.” Jeril nodded with an apologetic gaze. “Lei told you about it, but not me. That means her problems involved me. What the hell did I do for her to get mad like that?”

“Uhm, you didn’t really do anything…it’s more like, what you made her do.”

“I don’t get it, that doesn’t help me clear things up with her.”

“Kim Erika Dane--or is it Erin Kail Danielle?”

“Just call me like always.”

“Right. So, Ked unnie, you’re a very lovable person. People couldn’t help but love you, so I advise you one thing.” Jeril glanced before leaning closer. “Take Lei out on a date, will you?”

“What--Oh…” Erika is a genius, she’s just a little bit naive and innocent sometimes. “So, this is what it’s all about. It wasn’t the name, but the one who knows it.” she scoffed bitterly.

“It’s childish, I know. But this is Lei, what can you expect?”

“Right, you’re right. Thanks for the help, Jeon…”

“I like you two when you’re together.”

“Never thought I’d hear that from you.” Erika chuckled. “Alright, I’ll take her on a date. But how about you and Anika? Shouldn’t I take you out too? I also need to apologize to you.”

“No offense, but we don’t really care about the name thing.” because we’re not the one who’s inlove with you. Jeril grinned. “Anika and I are fine, we understand your situation. But Lei’s your bestfriend, she got hurt the most when we found out we don’t really know you.”

“You guys do know me, I never lied about myself when I’m with you. Kim Erika Dane or Erin Kail Danielle Kim III, they’re the same.” Erika smiled. “Just have different spelling…”

“You just had to ruin the moment!” Jeril groaned before kicking Erika back to the pool.

========================================================================