Characters:

4D (Book 2): Book of Love

Setting:

Seoul, South Korea

 

Characters:

 

Kim Erika Dane (Ked)

The leader of 4D. She’s quite a charmer with her words and killer smile but can be serious and responsible when it comes to business, especially involving her group or company. She’s the heir of the Kim Family, but is currently busy being 4D’s main rapper and face of the group.

 

Son Lei Min (L)

The maknae of 4D. She’s also the lead vocalist and visual of the group. Like Ked, she can be pretty cute and responsible. But most of the times, she’s still their youngest and their personal sunshine. Used to be a crybaby, but eventually got over it because she looks better when she’s smiling.

 

Choi Anika Iniel (Anika)

The main vocalist of 4D. She’s an angel, even though she used to be a loner and unapproachable. She loves music and is known for her heavenly voice and motherly attitude. She’s the mother of 4D and acts as their guardian when their leader is being her usual egoistic/childish self.

 

Jeon Jeril Chase (Chase)

The main dancer of 4D. She’s the exact opposite of Anika, a devil. She’s troublesome and even if she’s an idol, she always get into fights that always end up with Ked and Anika having to solve it out. But even if she’s like that, she loves her group and would do anything to protect them.

 

 

Ships:

 

Paprika (Lei and Erika)

Main ship. The leader and the maknae, has a lot of chemistry together. Both have dual charms, and understand each other better than anyone else. Both are babies, but can be responsible. Shippers are called Leeks, and shipname originated from President Panda and Erika combination.

 

Iriel (Anika and Jeril)

Main ship. The main vocalist and main dancer, has a lot of chemistry too. Opposite do attracts, an angel and a devil together. Anika is the only one who can call Jeril ‘Chase’ and can baby her. Shippers are called Frappes, and shipname originated from Iniel and Jeril combination.

 

Unnies (Erika and Anika)

The leader and mother of the group. The official responsible duo, parents of 4D. Erika is older yet Anika is more mature than her. Both of them decides for the group, and both have trouble with their family legacy in the past, making them share a unique connection.

 

Maknaes (Jeril and Lei)

The maknae line. Both are too energetic and loud, always bouncing off to somewhere. Daredevils and careless children, often get scolded by Anika. They doesn’t interact often but Jeril is obviously soft for their baby maknae, making it interesting to see them together.

 

Vocalists (Anika and Lei)

Real softies. Both are angel, both are full of love and sweet. Anika taking care of Lei is like a mother taking care of a baby. They shared a lot of time together being the main and lead vocalist, they’re still practicing their rapping skills to impress the rapperline.

 

NOT a ship:

 

Rappers (Erika and Jeril)

Love-Hate relationship. They can’t stand each other, Erika is too prideful and Jeril is too mean. They have chemistry together and similar, but just can’t seems to get along. But even then, they are each other’s bro and buddies. Like I said…it’s a love-hate relationship.

 

Last, but not least:

 

4D

Debuted on July 29. Monster rookies, lovable group, full of charisma. Four members with perfect skills; can sing, can rap, can dance. Threat to other groups, but can’t help but be admired. A group built purely by destiny, fated to meet and be together. Always…and forever.

 

==================================================================================

Hey, Aliens! We’re back! 4D is here again with a brand new story of their life. They’ve finally debuted after their struggles as friends/family in the book one, so now it’s time to see their struggles with love.

Are you ready, kids? (Aye, aye, captain) I can’t hear you! (Aye, aye, captain) WOOOOOH! LET’S GET IT!