Jisuho 1

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a ty day to die. And sure as hell wasn’t on his damn list of things to do when he got up this morning. 

 

But with a gun pointed right at him by an old he’d been tracking, happened in its own time. Including in the pine forests of Mt. Myohyang.

 

Lieutenant Kim Jun-myeon slowly straightened, his hard gaze unwavering on his foe’s face. “Kim Nam-joon. Nice to see you again.” 

 

The grin on Nam-joon’s face was enough to make most men cringe. But Suho wasn’t most men. And he cringed for no one. 

 

Least of all this guy. Nam-joon had washed out during BUD/S training. Hell week had kicked his and had kept on washing his sorry all the way back home. The two men had been friends once. But not making it through the worst week of his life had left a bitter taste on Nam-joon’s lips. He’d finished his time and walked away from the military first chance he had. 

 

It happened that way for some people. Not everyone could handle failure. For some defeat ate a bitter corner into their psyche where it festered. 

 

He’d never have thought that would be Nam-joon’s path, but Hell week changed a man. For better or for worse. For Suho, it was that tilt of the hat that said he could handle anything. He’d already known it but having that added to his life achievements, well there’d been no feeling like it before or since. 

 

Apparently, failing had an effect on Nam-joon for the same reason. He’d quit and gone to the other side–a mercenary for anyone with enough money to pay for his services. 

 

“It’s nice to see you too, Suho,” Nam-joon said affably. “Especially as you’re looking down the end of my gun.”

 

With a slight nod of his head, Suho gave him the point. Not that anyone was keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter