P...

Chanyeol: Rich, Spoiled Brat, Handsome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People always say parents treat us, children, the best in the world. They provide us with everything, but not to the point of plain spoon-feeding. I’m blessed to have a supportive mother who stayed with me through this ordeal. She apologised to the boy on my behalf and offered to pay for the hospital bills and all that stuff. In the meantime, I was working part-time at McDonald’s, standing up to rude customers. 

When I get back home after my morning shift, I lie on my comfortable bed and force my eyes shut. There’re only fifty-five minutes of rest I can get before I depart to the sick boy’s house. While I’m having my beauty sleep and snoring as if no one ever sees me, my mum prepared broth with some herbal leaves and whatever medicinal ingredients she bought earlier that day. But it’s not for me to combat my tiredness; it’s for him, whose name I’m still unsure. 

As I hop on to the taxi, I take out my notebook which stored some trivial information that Eunhee gathered. Apparently, his parents are filthy rich and they all live in a mansion. There’re approximately a hundred rooms with servants strolling around to service this ‘royal’ family. Speaking of money, I thanked the heavens a gazillion times as his parents did not press charges against me. You know all those dramas on TV? Yeah, I thought they will settle things at court with lawyers and use their insane interpersonal skills to give me the highest sentence. But nope, I walk away as a freeman… except to be loyal to him. That’s all.

“Holy , this place’s huge!” I gasp. Standing in front of me is the biggest apartment I’ve ever seen. It’s even comparable to the White House! There are metal gates with pointy edges at the top to kill people who try climbing over. I wonder how many brainless birds die because they perch on it. Wait, perhaps animals here (keyword: animals in this area, not regionwide) are intelligent enough, for the gates are polished to the yellowest gold I’ve ever seen. There are no signs of bloodstains, blunt edges and weirdly, fingerprints. 

“The purpose of your visit?” I hear a grunt from a man dressed entirely in black. Underneath that coat is corded with buff muscles that can armlock you in four second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter