I...

Chanyeol: Rich, Spoiled Brat, Handsome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve always been a law-abiding citizen. I mean, sure, sometimes I get myself into trouble. Keyword: sometimes; not every time. Everyone gets into trouble at some point of their lives anyway. You know that split second when you made an irrational decision and spiral down the wrong path? Then a voice echoes in your ear, telling you it’s wrong, go and make a u-turn, but you realise you can’t because life doesn’t give you second chances. 

Well, that’s what happened to me. At least, I find the whole incident hilarious, though I’ve learnt my lesson. Ok, so this is how it all unveiled: Me and my friends joined some kind of ‘boys vs girls’ thing, which I know, it’s a game for mentally retarded six year olds who have zero brain cells in their weeny heads. How could I possibly stoop so low and play this game? No idea. But it started out fun though. We chased boys and cornered them to an impasse before shouting for the gang to come over. The boy would then admit defeat and we babble about ‘girl power’ and arrogant till the sun sets. 

But the thing was, before the sun even begins to set, the game turned for the worst. Some random idiot started picking rocks and hurling them against these innocent boys. Literally. And as the saying goes, ‘monkey see, monkey do,’ I behaved like a monkey. Instead of looking for bananas, I searched for the biggest rock I could find and held it firmly in my hands. Grinning like a mischievous primate, I scanned for my new target.

Lo and behold, my eagle eyes didn’t fail me this time either. I’ve caught a small fry: this pathetic, a tad skinny boy with such long fringe that I wondered if all he could see was black splotches of his hair. I guess I shall test my throwing skills on him first before I look for an agile and fitter target. So, I chased and of course, he ran.

To be honest, he was good at running. I had to catch my breath several times and asked my friend, Eunhee to come and corner him together. Like the besties we were, we showed teamwork and resilience, but…

“Seize him!” I screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter