Our Love (The End)

SECRET LOVE SONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t tell me it’s a sin to be in love with him instead of her.”-Jung Daehyun

…………………….

B.A.P was holding their last concert for this tour in one of the stadium in Seoul. Almost one year had passed since the first day they did their first concert for this tour. Everything had goes smoothly, the concert had going well, with them interacting with their fans (Baby) as much and as close as they can. In each concert, they always put a sweet, tender smiles on their faces while giving their best toward the concert. 

 

 

But one week before their last concert for this tour, a scandal of one of the member suddenly went out. The one named Jung Daehyun. He was being stated to be in a relationship with one of the member of a famous group called EXO that is Byun Baekhyun. The Kpop world went wild by the sudden news as they were shocked and speechless by the sudden leaked scandal. The netizen were bombarding both of the idols SNS with lots of comments. Some were giving ridiculous comments, some were even throwing shades to both of them. But some certain true fans stay positives and give their support by saying that they’ll always stay by their side no matter what and if that makes their idols happy then they’ll be okay. 

 

 

Both of Daehyun and Baekhyun were seated in the SM Entertainment meeting room after the scandal was leaked. They were seated beside each other with their fingers intertwined. Daehyun thumb was softly rubbing on the back of Baekhyun’s palm, as a way assuring him that everything gonna be alright. He exerted the warmest smile that he can master as he takes a deep breath. True to his words, everything had been set straight. They will announce that the both of them were indeed in dating for the past months instead of hiding it. SM Entertainment and TS Entertainment have gave their advices, telling them that there will be a lot of obstacles that they’ll face if they keep this relationship. But both Daehyun and Baekhyun were so deep in love with each other that they willing to take a step back from the entertainment world if that is the price for their love. Both companies were discussing for a while before finally comes to a decision of letting the both of them dating and make the both of them went hiatus for a while, waiting for the scandal to cool down for a while. Daehyun and Baekhyun agreed to the hiatus as they knew that they’ll need some rest from the sudden pressured from the netizens. 

 

 

One week had passed since the scandal and B.A.P was having their last concert for this tour. And instead of went straight to hiatus, Daehyun decided to join this concert as he had promised his fans that he’ll be there for them even though actually it was hard for him. The concert went smoothly for the first part of the concert. The members enjoyed the stage as they sing their lungs out. The last song for the first part comes to the end and all of the members stand in their positions as they greet their fans. Starting from Zelo who stands on the far right side, they start to introduce themselves one by one. Daehyun usually stand either in the middle or beside the member who stands in the middle, but not this time. For now, he stood on the far left side and the last one to introduce himself. He usually the most noisy one when the members were introducing themselves but not this time. He was quietly standing on the side, staring at the members before bringing his gaze to his fans, staring at them tenderly, capturing each of their faces. 

 

 

When Jongup, who was standing beside him putting an end to his introduction, he took a deep breath before opening his mouth. “Annyeonhaseyo Baby-deul…It’s me, your one and only Jung Daehyun.” Just by that simple words, a loud cheered comes from the crowd, hyping him. He can’t help but to slightly bowed down his head as he feels a lump form in his throat. Unknown to him, Baekhyun who was sneakily attending his concert along with Chen was gulping so hard as he feels tear started to pool in his eyes. How he wished he can stand there beside Daehyun, cradling him in his arms while whispering some assuring words on his ears. Chen patted softly on his knees, mouthing to Baekhyun that everything will be alright. Baekhyun took a deep breath trying to calm down and bring back his gaze to Daehyun. 

 

 

Daehyun huffed as he closed his eyes. He opened his mouth again as he finally had calm every nerve in his body, “There’s a lot of thing that I wanna say, but for now I’ll just conclude it in one sentence. I’m sorry for everything.” As soon as he said that, a fresh set of tears went down on his cheeks. All of the members knew that this will happen as they hurriedly went beside him and gives him a big hug. Not only Daehyun, even the crowd were tearing up as they saw their relationship. They know how close were they, as close as how siblings should be. A faint sounds of people saying ‘uljima’ can be heard from the crowd, before the chant getting louder and louder. Understanding what the fans are trying to said, they let out a small smile on their faces. Even though it is just one simple word, but they truly know what their fans trying to say. Behind that ‘uljima’ word, there’s a hidden meaning for it. Like ‘it’s okay’, ‘we’ll never leave your side’, ‘we’ll always support you’, but they can’t chant everything all at once and making it hard to understand. 

 

 

Youngjae tried to brighten up the mood as he let out a soft sigh while muttering, “Aaaaa… Baby-deul, will you still love me when I’m literally crying like a baby right now?”, Chuckles can be heard from the crowd as the scream out a loud ‘Yes’, answering Youngjae question in a second. He gasps, acting as if he’s surprised, “Oooo…you guys are jjang!” They keep on having a little conversation with the fans for a few minutes before retreating to the backstage. 

 

 

The lights went out before the screen suddenly played a video a few seconds later. The video started with Daehyun’s face filling the camera frame which looks like he’s pushing the recording button. The fans when ‘awwww…’ as they were presented with Daehyun close up look. Meanwhile Baekhyun let out a small smile while whispering, ‘so perfect’, secretly. In the video, he pulls away slightly from the camera after he had finally starting to record. A small smile was engraved on his face, stranger might said there’s nothing wrong, but the fans know that smile is a sad one and those pair of eyes wasn’t sparkling as they used to. “Annyeonghaseyo, this is B.A.P Jung Daehyun.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter