Hard Feelings/Loveless

⇀melodrama↼
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hard Feelings/Loveless 

    

the story is heavily based on the lyrics

I'll go back and tell it

It turns 12, and the New Year comes in. A New Year where I care for you in the new spring mornings, endless summer afternoons, and deep autumn nights. But for now, it is winter, and our bodies are young and blue. Days will go by where we kiss, and we keep busy. Days where we sit in your car or drift buying groceries. Spending my time at home, filled with sweet words. My home where you will dance for me. Just me and you. Us. 

But these words aren't true. With the 'is' and 'will'. No us, no we. It is a New Year where I care for you in the new spring mornings, endless summer afternoons, and deep autumn nights. But there is no you anymore. No one to be on the opposite side of my affection or considerations. It is winter, and only my body is young and blue. My days will be spent by myself. No longer will it be we. My days will be spent at a home with empty words. All alone. 

Three years, where I loved you every single day, and it made me weak. Every single moment, it was real for me. Even when you told me I was home beside you. I believed every single word when you told me I was your home. It made me believe that you were my home. The days and nights I spent caring for you, more than I ever cared for myself. It was the rush every day, the overwhelming feeling that engulfed me. The love, the sense of belonging, the safety. My sense of comfort and purpose. 

But you've outgrown your lover. You've outgrown me. The whole world knows, but me. Because all I can remember is the rush when forever was us.

Because I only remember before all of the winds of regret and mistrust. But our love is now a gh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter