Quick

Cold Eyes

Sehun stares out the window, not particularly looking at anything. His eyes glaze over and he tries not to think. The sky is grey and as gloomy as he feels. The prince looks up. It’s going to rain. He knew it wouldn’t be easy to execute his brother and Jongin’s father had no true authority. But as Jongin had said, his father was just angry and he wanted to instill fear. In all honesty, Sehun doesn’t know what has to happen or what kind of investigation will have to happen. But just in case his brother is indeed executed, he has been enduring further royalty lessons to teach him how to rule a country. He never thought he would have too. And yet here he is. 

“It has been a few days,” Jongin says soon as he enters. He quietly closes the door. “The council is still investigating.”

 

“Yes,” Sehun lets out a deep sigh. “I suppose a few letters is not enough.”

 

“I do not know the details,” Jongin admits. “It is up to my father from here on out...but they have already found Zitao guilty; thanks to several people’s witnesses, including some villages that had seen your altercation with the man.”

 

“...When will he be executed?”

 

“This afternoon. We also have a meeting in an hour.”

 

“...I see.”

 

“Do not worry,” Jongin smiles, touching his hand. “I will be with you.”

 

Sehun smiles and nods. “I know. I am just...scared to see him. I know he will be staring at me.”

 

Jongin slowly nods. “Okay. Then...I will order him to be blindfolded.”

 

“R-really?” The prince stutters. “You...you will do that for me?”

 

He sighs when his cheek is caressed. “If you wish.”

 

“Oh my gods,” Sehun groans. “W-what if he...speaks.”

 

“Then I will have him gagged,” Jongin scoffs before leaning over and gently kissing his husband. 

 

“I think this is,” he swallows hard as his husband begins to kiss his cheek, jaw, and neck. “Highly inappropriate, Jongin.” He glances out the window, trying to not enjoy himself.

 

“How so?” His husband hums against his throat. 

 

“W-well, we...there is,” He lets out a sigh, gripping onto his vanity. “There is an execution...later today.”

 

“I still do not see your point,” The cold prince chuckles. He looks out the window too now. He seems to think about it for a moment before picking Sehun up by his thighs. Sehun gasps, wrapping his arm around the man’s neck as he’s lifted up. He lets out a small laugh when he’s playfully thrown onto the bed. “You have been too stressed lately, so I am going to help you relax,” he pauses and raises a brow to a jar on their nightstand. “And Baekhyun so graciously made that for us.”

 

“What are you-” he stares at the gel-like substance and clears his throat. “Jongin, we have...we have that meeting soon,” His eyes lock with his husband as the man begins to unbuckle his belt. He bites his lip and glances down. “P-Perhaps quickly?”

 

His husband a brow, letting his leather pants slowly drop, catching themselves on his boots. “That works for me.” Sehun grins, also removing his belt. He then lifts his thighs, allowing them to be pulled off and set to the side; being easier, since he had not put on his boots yet. He shivers when tan hands slowly run up his legs and up his thighs. “You would look pretty in stockings.”

 

Sehun blushes and frowns. “D-do not be ridiculous- I will not wear stockings for you.”

 

“Come now,” Jongin hums as he pulls Sehun’s and his own underwear down and off. The cold prince stares into his husband’s eyes as he takes the jar Baekhyun had given them. “A nice garter belt, some stockings…” he lets out a long sigh. “I never thought I liked black lace so much but on you it looks…angelic,” Sehun smiles shyly at the complement. His cheeks are heating up. He sighs against Jongin’s lips when he leans down to kiss him. It’s deep, passionate. And it leaves him disappointed when he pulls away.

 

“O-okay but...only for you.”

 

“Only for me,” Jongin repeats in a whisper against his lips. “Do not ever look at anyone else.”

 

The prince grabs onto the sheets when he feels fingers press into him. Two to start with this time; more confident than last time. “I...I do not want to,” He murmurs. “No one else but y-you.”

 

“Good,” Jongin breaths, pushing further into him. He pulls out, only to push back in quickly and much more powerful. It causes him to grab onto the bed post and let out a sharp groan. This only lasts seconds before Jongin seems impatient. He grabs Sehun and pulls him closer. He pushes the prince’s right leg up, he grabs himself. Sehun understands how impatient he felt; feeling it now. He whines a little and scoots closer, silently begging him. With an amused grin, Jongin slowly begins to rub up against Sehun, taunting him. When it feels like he’s going to push inside of him, but then he pulls back. He does this for a moment, seeming amused by Sehun’s soft cries. Finally giving him what he wants, Sehun’s husband grabs onto the prince’s thigh tightly and presses against him, slowly pushing. He lets go of himself and instead grabs onto the bed post as well. Sehun isn’t sure why but it seems to have given him the right leverage and angle to suddenly slam into the prince; causing him to let out a surprised moan.

 

Sehun looks up at his husband, very appreciative of the view it gives him. Tan and muscular, his hooded eyes staring down into the boy below him as he s. He lets go of everything before grabbing Sehun’s hands with both of his hands and forcing him closer, burying himself deeper. It drives Sehun crazy, causing him to grip the blankets below him tight. He whines and moans with each . His husband keeping Sehun’s hips angled up as he slams into him; both of them quickly building up a sweat. He stops deep inside, panting against his neck. “Hold onto my neck.”

 

Sehun nods lazily, wrapping his arms and doing as he’s told. He does the same with his legs, around Jongin’s waist. He giggles when Jongin lifts him up, easily seeming to carry him. He presses Sehun’s back against the wall, pulling his hips back and ing upward again. The new position hits a different part inside of him. It causes him to throw his head back, hitting the wall. But oh, he really doesn’t care. His toes curl and he finds himself subconsciously scratching his husband’s back. He kisses along Jongin’s neck and ear, his name and sometimes crying it out. “God,” Jongin growls. “How...the hell, do you always,” he groans. “Know what to do?”

 

Sehun laughs, leaning back to look into Jongin’s eyes “Y-you too.”

 

“You are beautiful,” Jongin sighs, leaning forward to kiss him passionately, pushing him harder against the wall. He’s gentle for only a moment but before long, he’s once again slamming into him; their sweaty and hot skin rubbing against each other. He wraps his arms tightly around Jongin’s neck, wanting him even closer. The legs around his husband tightens, forcing him deeper and deeper. The cold prince lets go of Sehun’s right leg, setting him down. Using his free hand, he grips the prince tightly. 

 

Sehun whimpers at the attention he suddenly receives from both places. It’s enough to almost drive him crazy, reaching for anything to grab; he runs his hand through Jongin’s damp hair, grabbing it tightly. When he feels teeth sink into his neck, it makes his knee buckle. His grows louder and louder, that familiar sensation grows inside. All at once, they both shake violently, clinging to each other as they ride it. It slides down Jongin’s hand, seeming to unphase him. There’s one last before there’s a warm almost hot feeling dripping down his pale thigh. Sehun shivers as he slowly slides out. 


 

The prince pants heavily, keeping a hand on Jongin as he sits on the bed; his legs like jelly now. “I feel bad...for the guards,” his husband jokes, using a linen to help wipe up the sweat off Sehun’s face. He hums happily at the affectionate act. 

 

“There is nothing about what just happened that makes me feel bad.”

 

“I...apologize. I was rough with you this time and I-”

 

“Shut up.”

 

Jongin looks at him in shock. “W-what?”

 

“Just-” Sehun grabs his husband by the top of his tunic, pulling him in for a hard kiss. “Shut up.”

 

The cold prince lazily smiles. “You need to stop hanging around that servant, Jongdae.”

 

“Nonsense and nonsense about that rough business. As usual, husband, you were perfect.”

 

Jongin’s smile turns into a warm, almost shy one. “I love hearing that. Husband. I...I did not think I would.”

 

“No?”

 

“No,” He admits. “I thought, when my father first told me I was to marry. I expected to hate it, perhaps even resent it,” He grabs Sehun by the hand and helps him up. “Come, we should take a quick bath before our meeting.”

 

Sehun looks outside and frowns. “But we will be late. You are never late, Jongin.”

 

“Well, This time…” His eyes slowly rake down Sehun’s body. “I do not mind.”

 

The prince laughs shyly. “W-we should hurry, then.”

 

“After you.”

------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter but um...didn't feel right to put this with my plans for the other chapter. LOL sorry for mistakes. I'll edit it when I sleep v.vv