Chapter One

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny is your average demigod, he attends the camp during the summer, and lives a normal life when in school, he’s a junior and is currently spending the last day of class before summer break, he’s attending an all-boys school and his female friends are mostly demigods. “Youngho-ya, what should we do in camp this year?” Taeyong asked him, wrapping an arm around the taller. “Well you know, probably abide the rules huh?” he raised an eyebrow and Taeyong pouted, crossing his arms. What a baby Johnny thought. Lee Taeyong is his neighbor and a fellow demigod, a son of Aphrodite, he is a pretty boy, thus making him a popular student in their district, Taeyong is a good student but a mischievous camper, he’s one of the kids who sneaks in mortal snacks through Hermes kids, but Johnny still lets it go since he also does the same (sometimes).

 

“Johnny, are you all packed? I’ll have to send you off tonight since I have to go to a forum in Busan tomorrow” Mrs. Seo checked his bags, Johnny just nodded, still playing a mobile game.

“I’m sorry buddy, I know mom lacks a lot, but please understand”

“Yes ma’am, I know, I love you mom”

“Aw come on, give me a hug” his mom opened her arms, Johnny quickly hugged back.

 

The way to the Korean branch of Camp Half blood is always the same, a full car ride to Gyeonggi-do, the mountain on the east, a little hike and you will soon see the shiny and glittery borders of the camp that protects everyone from the monsters. His mom dropped him off by the foot of the mountain, it takes an hour walk to reach the borders, Johnny packed light since he had his stuff in camp already. When Johnny reached camp, Mark was already there, a son of Poseidon, it’s too dangerous for him so he resides in the camp. The younger ran to him and tackled him with a hug. “Hyung! You came a day earlier than the others! I was so bored living alone here! Thank you for coming here!” Mark was overly excited, Chiron just chuckled and let the two have their little reunion.

 

“Hyung, I was worried that I’ll die of loneliness, really thank you, by the way, where’s Taeyong hyung?” Mark asked as Johnny was unpacking inside the Ares cabin.

“Oh, he’ll come by tomorrow, my mom had something to do so I came here a bit earlier”

“Hyung, let’s have fun this year okay?”

“Of course kiddo”

 

That night, the two boys decided to sleep together, they had to wake up early to greet the campers and the newbies. Chiron was up and early,proudly wearing his camp shirt as he stood by the camp borders, Johnny and Mark soon followed, familiar faces started entering, greeting the two boys. “Hey Johnny!” Irene Bae, a daughter of Aphrodite, greeted him, Johnny waved back, soon, Taeyong and Yuta came running to tackle Johnny down with a huge hug, making Mark giggle. Once most of the campers have settled down, Chiron made everyone group up in the amphitheatre for a quick welcome message. “Settle down now children, Hello, I am Chiron, the camp’s protector and councilor, I want you guys to have fun as well as hone your skills, you are all growing and we never want any of you to get hurt, enjoy this year and do well for your future” it was a quick and everyone cheered as they made their way to the pavilion. In the pavilion, they were serving roast beef and peas, everyone made sure to offer food to their parents, the newbies were shocked and lost but the Hermes cabin was welcoming and adopted everyone well.

 

“Johnny, let’s have a talk after your breakfast” Chiron suddenly patted Johnny’s back, the boy just nodded as his siblings looked at him weirdly

“Probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter