Popped

Finally Exclusive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*may contain suggestive words, mature-related things

 

 

"All is well.. all is well.." that's what Jongin have been keeping in his mind while his baby Kaiden was crying because he have stained his clothes with strawberry jam. He love strawberries as much as his dad does and everything spilled on his clothes just when he wanted to eat more. Jongin tried to console his baby boy by telling him it's okay and they'd just buy another bunch of strawberries and make it to a tastier jam while his wife, Taemin, pregnant and on his due month, just shook his head even if he's smiling.

 

"Ah, my baby Kai is just like you. He loves strawberries and is also a crybaby. It's okay, love. We'll just make a new batch. Daddy Jongin will clean you up and change your clothes then we'll go buy strawberries, ara?" The baby boy nodded and Taemin smiled, but his smile was cut off with a sudden pang on his stomach. Truthfully, Taemin have been experiencing abdominal spasms but he tried to act normal as if nothing's happening because he is sure that Jongin will freak out when he knows that it's about time. But then, it's a wrong move because he wasn't able to keep the pain inside and he doesn't have the energy to fake it because his water bag have already popped.

 

"AAAAHHH!!" Taemin screamed which have surprised and frightened the two Kais.

"What happened? Taemin are you okay?"

"Aahhh Jongin!! Daddy, I'll be giving birth!!"

"Wha? Omo! Jjamkkanman. (Wait) Ah mwo. What should.. ah emergency kit! Ah Kai wait for daddy okay. Ah eotteokhae. (What should I do?)" Jongin doesn't know what to do so he chanted 'all is well' in his mind. He got the emergency kit, got Kai's baby carrier, took his strawberry jam spilled clothes, made him wear a clean one without cleaning him up, and got his phone to call up his mother in law while Taemin was in pain.

 

"Mama, Taemin's gonna give birth! Eotteokhae?"

"Oh my gosh my baby would be giving birth!! Go ahead and go to the hospital!! I'll see you there and help you with baby Kai too."

"Auh okay mama. Thanks." He was in a serious mental breakdown until he heard Taemin's wails and baby Kai's 'papa, mama apayo?'

"Let's go love. Let's meet our baby girl."

 

Jongin successfully drove to the hospital and Taemin's mom were already there so she took care of baby Kai as Jongin went with Taemin to the delivery room.

All the patients and their companions that saw them were in awe to see him even if he was still in daze. Indeed, he's still the famous idol-actor-director Kai.

"So.. oh! Uhm Kai right?"

"Yes."

"So you're the patient's?"

"Husband. She's my wife and she's giving birth. Please take care of them."

"Yes we'll surely do. Come inside but wear the hospital gown first."

"Thank you."

When Jongin went inside, Taemin's legs were already spread out and he was sweating buckets. Taemin's face is pale and he could see the pain of stretching his insides out on his love's face as their baby makes her way out of his womb. He went by his wife's side and got his hands to intertwine it tightly.

"I'm still in menboong (mental breakdown) but I will surely get back to my senses later on. You can do it, my love! I'm here, I'll be by yourside. I will never leave you and I will be with you as we give birth to our baby girl okay? Keep calm."

"Ughh daddy~" Taemin was sweating but he was also crying. It's not his first time to give birth, he have given birth to the one and only real baby Kai years ago but what made him tear up more is because Jongin is with him now when he endured everything by himself before.

"It's okay. We'll be okay. Ah eotteokhae.." Jongin, a crybaby not just because he's an actor but he's also a soft boy who sheds tears of excitement, confusion and too much feels. He could feel his wife's pain but his own heart is almost on the verge of jumping out of his chest. He was so damn nervous.

"First time dad?"

"Not really. We already have a son but this is the first time I'm by his side."

"Oh. Good luck. You'll be able to endure, just focus on your wife. Labor would still take a long time and talking to her would somehow lessen the pain and she won't also think of it."

"Thank you."

 

Taemin's mom and baby Kai went inside to give strength to the couple who are both pale because of nervousness and excitement.

"Baby Kai, tell them what I told you."

"Mama, papa himneyo! Saranghae!" (Stay strong, I love you) Even if it's hard and painful, Jongin and Taemin smiled at their cute baby boy. As much as they want to kiss him and tell him that he did well, they'll reserve that for later as he got his milk to prepare for his nap with his grandma.

 

"Daddy?" Taemin called his flustered yet blank husband.

"Yes love?"

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm still dazed. I don't know what to do.. I want to help you so bad. Seeing you like that.. makes me want to take all your pain away."

"It's inevitable. You're not like me. Hahaha. I'll be okay."

"I trust and love you, Taemin. You can do it, we can do it. We'll be able to see our baby girl very soon."

"Excited?"

"Very."

"Nervous?"

"You could never precisely describe how nervous I am now. But I trust you and I will pray that you and our baby would have a safe delivery. Give it your best shot!"

"I'll give you my best love shot. Hehe." Taemin smiled at him as Jongin kissed his cheek before the two of them tried to sleep to gain more energy even if it's impossible.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHH KIM JONGIN!!!!!!" Taemin screamed as his walls got stretched wider with every breath he take.

"Go on, come on, push your baby out." The doctor instructed and Taemin obliged.

"Go love, we can do it!! One, two, three, push!!!" Jongin have pushed with Taemin until the doctors took their baby girl's head out and held her up crying. Jongin saw the umbilical cord still attached to his baby girl's navel and witnessed how it was cut, signifying her arrival to the world and to their lives.

"Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Kim. It's a baby girl!"

"Mommy!! Taemin, we did it!!"

"We did. Oh my gosh.." the doctors placed the crying and still bloody baby by Taemin's chest while the two parents are crying tears of joy.

"She's so beautiful. Thank you for giving life to her."

"Thank goodness we're all safe. I was so nervous.. Thank you, daddy Jongin. I love you, Kaiden and Taehee so much!!"

 

Their family records got updated with the addition of the newborn baby girl Kim Taehee. Baby Kai who just became an oppa was so surprised to see a baby on his dad's arms.

"Oh? Nuguseyo?"(who are you)

"She's your baby sister Taehee. Remember your mama's belly?"

"Um. Oh? Eodigayo?" (Where did she go)

"It's her now! Uh how do I explain this.. Taehee.. ah mama Taemin have Taehee inside her belly before right? You even talked to her and felt her kicking.. she went out of mama's belly so she could be with you."

"Oh. Hai! Naneun Kai ieyo." (I'm Kai)

"You are now her Kai oppa."

"Oppa?"

"Yes. You're Taehee's oppa. Older brother. From now on, you should grow up taking care, protecting and loving your sister okay? Promise papa."

"Promise. Yaksok." Jongin smiled at his adorable babies especially at baby Kai because even if he's only 2 years old and he doesn't know anything about the promise he made, he looked so serious.

"Baby Kai, your hands?"

"Eh? Waeyo?" (Why) Even if he questioned why, he gave his little ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter