How We Met

How We Met

[SinRin]




 

There's this pretty girl that I always see at the bus stop. At first, I did not really noticed how beautiful she until the very first time she smiled at me before she got into the bus.

Now, not that I am gay but she is a type of girl that can swoon any straight girl with her smile. My heart starts pounding so hard that it is getting so hard to breath whenever I see this girl.

I really want to walk to her and starts a conversation but me as an awkward person will definitely it so I just put up my earphone as usual and just listen to a song.

One rainy afternoon, I am waiting for the bus and bad luck happened is that I forgot my umbrella. But what irritated me is that the bus is taking so long to get here as the rain is getting stronger. I squinted my eyes and saw a bus coming but as it got closer, it is not my bus. I let out a deep sigh but a light tap made me jump and saw the pretty girl ran towards the bus and got in, but she pointed something at me but I did not understand what was she trying to convey until the bus left.
I checked around me and saw a red umbrella lying beside me.

I bite down my lower lip as I suppress the smile coming out from my lip.

 

The next day, it is a sunny afternoon. I planned to give back her umbrella so I waited for her at the bus stop.

A couple of minutes, I saw her then she quickly smile when she saw me.

She walked towards me then she started signing. I do not know if she's deaf or something so I took off my earphone on my ear and said, "Sorry, I don't know how to do sign language."

Then I saw how her eyes got big, maybe from shock then she blushes.

"Oh, I thought..." her voice is so small and sweet.

Then she continue, "I thought you are deaf that's why I learned sign language so I can communicate with you."

I stared at her then I feel all my blood goes up on my face.

"I did not knew that I am worthy to learn something like that..."

"I'm Hwang Eunbi, what's your name?" she asked me.







 

~
Since then, I always wait for her at the bus stop everyday.

And now, I am waiting for her to walk at the aisle wearing that beautiful white gown.






 

-Mr.JN

P.S This story is inspired by that post I saw yesterday at Tumblr.