Ch.1

Little wolfie

   Wheein was lost and frightened in the forest. She didn’t know what to do and was even more frightened by the thought of humans finding her, because right now she was a wolf. Actually she was more like a puppy of a wolf or a small breed dog by her size, but she was a full adult, damn she was 25 years old. But right now she was lost and started crying, panicking. If she wasn’t in this kind of state, then she would have noticed human standing behind her, watching Wheein as her face got sadder. Human didn’t want to scare Wheein, so she just stayed there until Wheein would notice her. Human wasn’t sure at what she was looking at right now. She didn’t know if Wheein was wolf puppy or a dog. When Wheein calmed a little she turned and saw a human she was scared of, but as she checked her out she didn’t seem to have any kind of weapon. Wheein didn’t know what to do. She had 3 choices: 1. She could run away; 2. Try to fight back or at least bark at human; 3. Wait and see what this human would do. As she was thinking what to do, she automatically chose 3rd, because it took her a lot of time deciding. Wheein was surprised at the actions of this person. She sat with her legs crossed and then she started tapping both hands on her thighs, calling Wheein to come to her. Wheein slowly walked to human’s legs. Stopped and just tapped her paw on one of the girl’s thigh. Wheein was too shy to look at the girl, so her head was looking down. Human cought Wheein off guard as she pulled her in for a hug and started kissing, followed by scratching Wheein on her tummy, under the chin and behind her ears. Wheein started feeling weird. It’s not like she wasn’t treated like this before, it’s just  her touches were different, she felt different. She had this feeling in her stomach like there were butterflies flying in there. Even when Hyejin or her mom were doing this to her she didn’t feel anything, but now this unknown person who she thought would kill her was doing this and she didn’t know what to do.

   Human lifted Wheein in her hands. At first it was easy, but it soon got real hard after all Wheein was werewolf. She put wheein down and started talking to her as if he knew that Wheein was human too and was able to listen to her.

   “Sorry little girl, I can’t carry you all the way to my home, so can you help me out and follow me by yourself? And when we get there I promise I’ll feed you something delicious. So what will you say?”

   Wheein barked at that, as if agreeing.

   “Good girl! By the way my name is Moonbyul and let’s decide your name when we get home, okay?”

   Wheein barked again and followed Moonbyul who started walking towards her house.

   When they got home Moonbyul started preparing for something. She was preparing bath for her and Wheein. When she started undressing Wheein suddenly got shy, she couldn’t watch byul so she left the room, like a real gentle woman. When moonbyul noticed that Wheein was gone she started looking for her. Byul found Wheein sitting under window looking at moon.

   Wheein was getting nervous, because her time as wolf was coming to an end. She didn’t want to scare Moonbyul so she thought after bath, when byul would fall asleep she’d sneak out.

   Moonbyul got Wheein in her hands and carried her to the bathroom. After what seemed like forever in heaven to Wheein, they got out of bathroom. Wheein waited for byul to dry herself and then her. Moonbyul was amazed by how polite Wheein was even though she was animal. She thought that someone trained her well, but it still was a little strange for her.

 

 

 

what do you guys think? I know it's a little short, but I'll try to write more -_- please write your thought in comments ^^