Scared

Scared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SCARED

It was past 1AM and Jang Wonyoung was scared. After a successful week of promotion in Japan she finally had a day off to relax at the hotel, she was having fun watching her teen american movies alone when Nako and Hitomi caught her off guard asking.

"Wonyoungie, let's watch some Horror movie together! There is a classic on TV! I am sure you will love it!"

Wonyoung loved watching movies, it was one of her favorite hobbies. She loved relaxing watching as many movies as she could in her free time. She even watched american movies without subtitles. She was very proud of that. Her fans called her Vicky Jang for a reason. But Horror movies weren't the ones she loved the most. She didn't want to admit, she felt a bit scared of these. She watched some in the past with her older sister and she had trouble sleeping. Trouble sleeping for a girl like her that pretty much sleeps easily in any condition was someting hard to describe. But Wonyoung loved her unnies and she wanted to watch a movie with them.

"Let's watch unnies! I will ask Chaeyeon unnie to make Popcorn for us"
Chaeyeon made them enough popcorn for the entire movie. Wonyoung was always touched how precious she was. Wonyoung really believed Chaeyeon unnie was an angel. "Thank you unnie" Wonyoung thanked her with a tight hug and a cute smile.

"When you smile like this, how can I say no? It is impossible to say no to someone so cute! You are our baby"

Nako and Hitomi also thanked Chaeyeon, asking her if she wanted to watch the movie together, but she declined saying she was going out with Sakura to shop new clothes.

Wonyoung went to Nako's and Hitomi's room. They were roomate for the past days and she could notice how the unnies were getting along well. Wonyoung sat in one of the beds to watch the movie. Nako and Hitomi were next to each other holding hands. Nako set the movie on TV and then they were finally ready. It didn't take many minutes for Wonyoung to feel scared. The movie was about a group of high school students that decided to find out if some of the Urban Legends surrounding the school were real. In many moments she closed her eyes or pretended to eat popcorn. Her unnies were having a blast though. They were holding hands the entire time and even laughing at some scary scenes. "I wish I was brave like that...", Wonyoung thought to herself. It didn't take long for Wonyoung to start wishing Minjoo was there with her. She wanted to hold her unnie soft hands badly. Minjoo was an unnie that Wonyoung got really close in the past months. They spent a lot of time together lately. Many times eating and doing silly thing. Minjoo was so kind to her, to Wonyoung she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Each time she hugged her unnie she felt so happy inside. She felt in her own paradise. She wanted so much for Minjoo to love her the most. That out of the thousands girls that loved her unnie she would be the one that she would choose. That was her secret and biggest wish, she had a big crush on her unnie and wanted to spend more time with her.

Wonyoung daydreamed of Minjoo for so long that she lost track of the movie. When her attention got back to it she witnessed scary scenes after scary scenes. "Unnie, I'd be so brave if you were here holding my hand". After more or less 25 minutes which seemed like 2 hours the movie was finally over. Nako and Hitomi were so excited. Even quoting some of the lines and making fun of some of the scenes.

"Wonyoungie, did you enjoy the movie? Wasn't it so much fun? It is a CLASSIC". Nako asked her still full of joy.

"Oh unnie... of course!!" Wonyoung lied. "It was so exciting! Thank you for inviting me" she tried her best to give them one of her warm smiles.

"There are many sequels, we should watch part 2 one day" Hitomi said.

"Sure... that will be so much fun!" Wonyoung lied again. "It is late, I will go to my room. Gotta wake up early to practice my singing".

Wonyoung greeted good night to her unnies. She was really tired, but she wondered if it was possible to sleep right away that night. Her mind and heart were full, not only because of the movie, but because of how much she missed Minjoo. She wanted to see her and get lost in her arms. No other unnie could make her feel happy that night, only Minjoo.

Wonyoung slowly went to her room and when she opened the door she had the biggest surprise so far of that day. Minjoo was there putting her pajamas ready to sleep.

"Unnie!" Wonyoung said almost gasping. "You are here, good evening" she said now blushing.

"Hi Wonyo!" Minjoo replied with the brightest smile! "Chaeyeon asked me to exchange with her tonight. She wanted to spend some time with Sakura-chan. I said it was ok. We are roomates tonight. What do you think?" She asked in a playful tone.

Wonyoung wanted to cry. Was it real life? Was her favorite unnie right in front of her and she would have her company for the entire night? Wonyoung wanted to scream. She loved Minjoo so much. She unconsciously ran to Minjoo arms and embraced her with her long arms in a tight hug. "I am so happy you are here unnie, I missed you".

"Miss me?" Minjoo asked laughing "We saw each other in the morning"

Wonyoung's face was red. She got so lost in Minjoo's arms feeling her warm body that she didn't notice what was going on. She shyly broke the embrace saying "I know, but it was such a long day. It is nice seeing you".

"It is nice seeing you too Wonyo. I brought for us your favorite ice cream!"

"Unnie... did you.... is that mint chocolate?" Wonyoung asked not hiding her excitement already jumping in joy like a kid.

"It is! You are so cute! I knew you would react like this" Minjoo got closer to her and pinched her soft cheeks smiling."Let's eat together before it melts"

It didn't take lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter