ONE WEEK

OUR TIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was just on my way out to the reception lobby on where I work when I heard Lisa and Chaeyoung laughing. Jisoo walked next to me and hooked our arms together. 

 

"Mr. Cutie is here." She giggled. 

 

I panicked when I realized she was talking about Mino. 

 

As we turn to the lobby, I saw him making jokes with two of my work friends. When our eyes met, he immediately walked towards me.

 

I can feel the other girls eyeing us so I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here?

 

My tone was a bit y, making his eyebrows shoot up. "I'm picking you up, babe."

 

I felt my cheeks warm up as he said that word again. Jisoo gasped and Lisa squealed.

 

"Did you just call her babe?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Look at what you did." I narrowed my eyes at him. 

 

He just laughed it off and put an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go get dinner."

 

I couldn't even look back at my friends. I know my phone will heat up with questions as soon as we leave the building.

 

While inside the elevator, my senses kicked me back to life. I moved away from him and showed the paper bag I've been holding. 

 

"I need to do some work, Mino."

 

He took the bag from me and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm good with ordering food for dinner if you want to go home now."

 

"Mino," I warned him.

 

"You're can't change my mind now, Jen." He just smirked at me.

 

I released a huge breath and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I seriously need to work on this."

 

The elevator door opened and he let me walk out first. His hand then held mine and led me to his car. "No distractions. Got it."

 

I glared at him before getting into his car. "Promise." I demanded.

 

"Promise." He promised.

 

---------

 

.

 

My heart sped up as I see Mino waiting for me at the lobby again. It's Friday, and he's been doing this for a week now. 

 

And I admit, I like seeing him every time I clock out of work.

 

"You're a minute early." He teased me. 

 

I grinned at him. "We don't want our friends to be waiting."

 

His hand automatically held mine, and I don't object about it anymore.

 

It actually felt nice.

 

And it scares me.

 

Especially now. We're meeting our friends for the first time since we started doing thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter