ONE NIGHT

OUR TIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night dragged after bottles of beer and soju (for Jinwoo and Mino).

 

Somehow, Mino found a seat beside me again. "Let's go home?"

 

I should really leave as I have to be up early the next day. I inched closer to him, to smell him, to gauge his alcohol intake of course. It's a normal thing between us.

 

He closed his eyes. Did he think I'm going to kiss him? 

 

I slapped his face jokingly and he held the hand that connected to him.

 

Now that made my heart flutter.

 

"I think you've had too much to drink. Can you drive?" I asked despite the thunderous beating of my heart.

 

"I stopped at bottle number two." He smiled at me.

 

I need to talk about something else. Need to calm down.

 

"Hey, do you still have my salmon pink coat?"

 

He frowned to think. "I still have it in my closet. Why?"

 

"I need it. Tomorrow." That was such a lame excuse.

 

"But I love that coat. I thought you already gave it to me." He pouted. He's cute when he's acting like a kid. At least now I'm just laughing at him.

 

"Fine. Let's just go." I stood to say goodbye to our friends and noticed Anda scowl at me.

 

"Do anyone wants to join us? Mino's driving." I announced to the table. Some of them grunted, and Jinwoo actually stood up.

 

"I think I should go now." He looked completely normal after three or four bottles of soju.

 

"Can I join you guys too?" Anda asked as she bit her lips looking at Mino.

 

"Sure, join the ride!" I smiled at her.

 

Mino raked his hand over his hair. "Why did you have to invite everyone?" He whispered to me.

 

"That's what we always do, right?" It really is.

 

His nostrils flared as he grabbed his keys, and my hand. "Fine. Let's go then."

 

Jinwoo just laughed at us, pointing to our hands.

 

"You're crazy, Mino."

 

Anda remained quiet until we reached the elevator.

 

Anda and Mino live a couple of blocks away from each other, so I decided to take the back seat. The lovesick smiled sweetly at me. I'm not doing her a favor though. I just don't want Mino to look like her driver when we leave his car.

 

Before I plant my on the seat beside Jinwoo, my hand got snatched by Mino again.

 

"Why are you sitting there?"

 

I blinked at him. "Why not? You'll drop Anda last."

 

"No. We're going to my place. I thought you need the pink coat?" He asked, while rubbing his thumb to my knuckles.

 

Before I can answer, he already pulled me away from the seat and looked at Anda knowingly.

 

Of course, the girl hated me again.

 

We were enjoying Mino's playlist, except for one pouty girl at the corner, at the back.

 

What can I do? Mino asked me to sit here.

 

Still, she reached out her hand to Mino's shoulder and squeezed it as she thanked him for the ride.

 

As soon as she left, Mino held my hand again while he drove to his place.

 

"What's with you and hand holding today? Stop it." I asked him. I'm just really curious now.

 

He just looked at me and smiled. Then he sighed. And then kissed my hand.

 

"You're creeping me out, Mino."

 

"Your palm is sweating." He said as he parked his car at the basement of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter