ONE.

Pick Up The Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 MONTHS AGO

 

It still feels surreal, but Kwon Eunbi still can't believe that she is now inside her office.

 

Her own office.

 

Her parents were able to get her a decent space in the ENOZI Building, which houses most offices that cater to the needs of the people. There is a children's clinic, a dental clinic, a boutique, a beauty parlor and a lot more she can't name since she was too tired to explore the whole building. Afterall, she will be stationed to her own office most of the time and interactions with the other tenants may not be necessary. The only people whom she need to have interactions with will be her patients.

 

Her office is sandwiched between a computer shop and a small cozy cafe which can only occupy around 15 people in her estimate. Cozy, she must say as the cafe has glass walls and she was able to have a peek of the insides.

 

The owner has quite a taste for designing, she thought when she first had a glimpse.

 

The cafe may come in handy since she would need snacks every now and then. But that is if and only if the food they serve will suit her taste.

 

It took her a week to have a concrete and vivid image on what her office would look like. And it also took a week to design it. It's not that Eunbi is indecisive, but her visualization appeared different when the workers she hired started putting the office paraphernalias in place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter