breakup. (lipsoul—angst)

short loona drabbles.

pain washed all over her body.

 

jinsoul couldn’t even comprehend what was happening to her. she stood there, a blank expression on her face despite the difference on the inside. she wanted to scream, cry, and just run off to her friends to rant. but they weren’t here right now. nobody was here right now.

 

her girlfriend—well, ex girlfriend had a sad look on her face. her eyes were stuck on the floor, not even daring to look at jinsoul’s expression.

 

“jungeun.. you’re joking right?” jinsoul croaked. “you’re joking… right?”

 

the named girl, jungeun, ripped her eyes away from the ground, finally looking up at the heartbroken girl. “jinsoul. i’m sorry, but i had to say it now or never. this is hurting me too you know,” jungeun rubbed her shoulder awkwardly, a tear daring to fall out.

 

jinsoul never thought that this would happen. even in a million years. they were the perfect couple. they were perfect for each other. they were perfect.. but soon enough, jinsoul finally noticed the cracks in their relationship. she went back to the memories. she was just too blinded by love and the once perfect girl, jungeun.

 

“jinsoul i—“ jungeun spoke.

 

jinsoul only shushed her and jungeun could really see how much it hurt the older girl. jinsoul’s breaths were cut and shaky, she tried to hold in the tears but they still fell. “j..just get out, please.”

 

jungeun nodded, understanding that her ex needed the room and time to take everything in. jinsoul was never the one to cry in front of others—she hated it when people saw her vulnerable. as she watched jungeun walked away, the now imperfect woman that opened the door turned her head to the side.

 

“i’m sorry,” jungeun said to the wind, a tear finally slipping out of her eyes.

 

jungeun closed the door behind her softly while jinsoul continued to stare at the place where jungeun stood at. and it’ll probably be the last.