Chapter 1

TILL IT MAKES ONE...


 

 HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 


 


 

HYOJEONG - YOU         

 

HONGJOONG    YUNHO     SEONGHWA    SAN

 

MINGI     WOOYOUNG   YEOSANG    JUNGHO

 

YEJI   LIA  YUNA   RYUJIN   CHAERYOENG


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH




 

 


 










 

 
















 

It's been a long day. Lucky enough that you are having a break from college. You took your time to just stay at home doing some music while your mom is busy with the company that she is now handling after your father passed away. As you were playing around with the guitar. Your phone starts to ring. You look at the caller id and smile. You pick up the call and set it to loud speaker as you are too lazy to hold your phone. 











 

~>  tell me that you are using speaker for this 

 

>>  you know me. So whats up 

 

 ~>  well the members ask me if we can come to your house since we have a day off

 

 >>   you guys are bored enough that you all wanted to come to my house

 

 ~>  yah are you being sarcastic 

 

 >>   aniya. Oppa get me some bread of any savoury puff nearby my house. Im craving for one. 

 

~>  alright. Oh Jongho said that you almost break your ankle. 

 

>>   we can talk about that later. 

 

~>  alright then. See ya soon kiddo. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

That fast. Hyung what did you even do 




 

Yah i'm her brother for a reason. She told me to get some bread at the bakery store nearby her house first before reaching there. 




 

Is she on her diet or is it just me. 




 

She is having a break from college she will be enjoying her time rotting at home. 




 

Well she is still hanging out with us and her favourite girls. 




 

Well they are busy at the moment.




 

So why not we take this opportunity to spend time with her instead. 




 

You are sure happy to be around her. 




 

Ayee hyung. She is like the greatest friend to hang out with. 




 

Yeah yeah whatever it is never even dream to date my sister. 




 

Aigoo ahjussi mode appear. 




 

Hyung did you ask why she sprain her ankle. 




 

Yah maknae you should be the one who tell Hongjoong hyung what totally happened 




 

I was not there when that incident happened. 




 

You telling me that you left her alone during the workout. 




 

Hyung i have something urgent before i came back and see her yelling in pain. 




 

We will talk about this later. Now lets go there before she lock us out




 

Yeah hyung lets go. Im kind off in my hunger mode




 

Alright lets go




 

 




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

 ~>  yes mom i know what you meant. I will get it done soon as i recover

 

 >>   well i'm guessing that your brother is going to be there soon. 

 

~>  yeah. They say they have nothing to do today. 

 

 >>   well have fun. Better eat your meals. Rest dont stress yourself with music. 

 

~>  alright mom i know. See you soon. Love you

 

 >>   love you too honey. 









 

You hang up the call and sigh. You slowly walk towards to kitchen to find some fruits to eat. After you found some apples and pears. You washed them and start to peel the skin off as you were peeling you heard the door was opened. You were too lazy to welcome them and continue to peel the  fruits. Just then you heard noises. You chuckled and turn to see the boys were walking towards the living room. 









 

Little missy here is your request. 




 

Thanks oppa. Can you help me turn on the fan. The boys must be sweating after a long journey. 




 

Well they already feel like its home. Let them be. 




 

Oh Hyojeong ah what are you doing. 




 

Peeling the skins. Go and rest while I finish up the rest of the fruits. 




 

Yah you should be the one that has to rest. 




 

Yeosang oppa get this boy out of my kitchen




 

Jongho bring her to the sofa. Let me finish up what she is doing. 




 

Aniya its fine. 




 

Yah listen to them if you don't want to get naggings from me. 




 

Urgh fine. 








 

You put the knife down and walk away from the kitchen. You saw Wooyoung were calling you over. You smile and make your way towards him. You sat beside him and lean your head on his shoulder. 







 

How is your leg. 



 

Its fine. Just minor sprain. The doctor said that I have to rest for a few weeks 




 

But you are taking a month break missy. 




 

If you never shocked me to death. I won't be like this. 




 

Well i was on call when you tell me that you are fine alone with those weights. 




 

You were the one that shouts which makes me shocked till i drop the thing. Yet you come back like nothing happened. 




 

Kids lets eat some snacks and have an enjoyable time. 




 

Thanks Yeosang oppa.




 

So what would you do now till you recover




 

Ah. I don't know. Maybe hang out with Mingi oppa since i have yet to finish up his part for my upcoming song that i have yet to composed. 




 

Wait you leaving me out just for Mingi. Wow what a sibling. 




 

Yunho oppa please take him away from me. 




 

Aigoo siblings fights. So how is life my lovely Hyojeong. 




 

Well. After last week, the teacher told me to focus more on what im doing right now. The school is quite slacking. I have nothing to do at all. 




 

Arent you and Jongho in your final year already. Won't you guys will be busy with test or assignment. 




 

Ani hyung. We are in different majors so we have different schedules. 




 

That explains much of it. Well when will you go for the next check up 




 

Most probably next week. Don't worry if you guys are busy. I can go with the girls if they aren't that busy. 




 

What if you have to go alone. 




 

Then I will go alone. 




 

Andwae i will go with you. If not mom will kill me if you went alone. No buts missy. 




 

Alright then. So my awesome brothers what are your next goal after this successful journey. 




 

Well we will try different concept and aim for new things. 




 

Oh yeah. We really hope to get best rookie of the year. 




 

Oh yeah you are going for this year MAMA event right. 




 

Will see. I dont know if i can get the ticket easily or not. Besides i have thing to do on the holidays. 




 

Aren't you planning to go america for a short trip this year. 




 

WHAT. YOU PLANNING FOR A TRIP WITHOUT ME KNOWING. 




 

Ah my precious ear. 




 

Yah why didnt you tell me that you are planning on a short trip. 




 

You mister. You are so busy with your work. You dont even have time for me. Only Seonghwa oppa knows about it  




 

That is because you went to have lunch with him last time. He ditch us without us knowing that he went for lunch with you. 




 

Hyung is very sneaky this days. 




 

It's just lunch not a date. Hongjoong will kill me




 

Of course i will kill you. My sister is still young to date. 




 

Oppa i don't even see them as man yet. How would I start dating when i have yet to love myself




 

Yeah she hates herself more. 




 

Just shut your mouth Jongho. 




 

Yah let's get pizza for dinner. My treat. 




 

MAN HOW CAN I NOT LOVE YOU. That a deal. No turning back. 




 

What the heck did I just hear. And can you not sit too close to Wooyoung. 




 

Fine a pillow will make the barrier. Happy now what are we going to do. 




 

I'm gonna book your studio for a while. You play with the rest. No nonsense under this roof. 




 

Whatever you say oppa. So let's just eat lunch and we play something. 




 

We miss you too Hyojeong. 




 

Hyojeong ah can i just sleep. I'm too lazy play. 




 

Go to the guest room then. The bed is all yours. 




 

Thanks. Have fun.